frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,
I am ready to finance your games on patreon, because the game was awesome and the game I miss, the only advice and not to give us erik because to my taste it has to break the game, for the name is not a problem and the ideas will come to the fure and measure, and thank you for taking again the game

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hello,
I am ready to finance your games on patreon, because the game was awesome and the game I miss, the only advice and not to give us erik because to my taste it has to break the game, for the name is not a problem and the ideas will come to the fure and measure, and thank you for taking again the game
Haha in this game you will be "the Eric" so don't worry about another Eric.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
i was never a big fan of animations, but i must admit your animations are very smooth and good very well done. but i still prefer more renders instead of animations.
Yeah. I tried to put many animations to make the game a bit vivid-looking, as I hate games with just pretty doll-like models posing. But yes, more animations mean less contents, for one-man developer like me. So I decided to reduce amount of full screen animation and make more contents instead, as you suggested. But as for partial animations like blinking eyes, I will try to keep doing that. :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I can write something, been around here for a while now, and i am always been a good reader, so there is inspiration here, also, if you ever plan to do a Spanish translation i am native, so 2 birds killed with one stone.
Personally i like to work on a team, but there aren't any problems if it has to be individual.
Is there any previous work you took part in? You may send message instead if you like.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i like the idea of keeping blinking eyes. would make the characters less doll like, like you said. I hope you wont discard this game like you wrote in the end screen. There is always the way to make it a short game instead of discarding. Would be sad about the work thats already put into it.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I might be able to help write some of the dialogue (if you still need help). I'm also willing to proofread if you already have something written down. I'm looking at a couple of months where I'll have a relatively calm schedule, so it shouldn't be an issue for me. Hit me up if you're interested.

E: Should note that I've been playing these games for a while now, so I have a good idea as to what they consist of. Up until now, I have generally been a lurker on the forums though.
Thanks for being supportive! But General Fapper (Oh god bless his nickname..) already told me that he'll help me with the proofreading, so if I am in need of any more help with the story writing or something, I will let you know. If you want to take part in some part of dialogue or storyline, I will try to implement it in the game so message me if you like! ;)

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Actually I hesistated a bit as I really enjoyed a few female protagonist games such as Chloe18 or Astrid the valiant warrior, but I decided to stick to male MC for this game. But who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Actually I hesistated a bit as I really enjoyed a few female protagonist games such as Chloe18 or Astrid the valiant warrior, but I decided to stick to male MC for this game. But who knows?
yeah valiant warrior astrid is imo one of the best games ive played on here. I always end up replaying it. I have a thing for exhibitionism which works well with a female mc.

So when you mentioned a sort of free roam game, that def sounds interesting and your previous work looks good. Looking forward to it. Seriously this game albeit short was really enjoyable. I actually very much prefer the body shapes you made for ann and kira in this over the huge boobs they have in actualy BB.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
yeah valiant warrior astrid is imo one of the best games ive played on here. I always end up replaying it. I have a thing for exhibitionism which works well with a female mc.

So when you mentioned a sort of free roam game, that def sounds interesting and your previous work looks good. Looking forward to it. Seriously this game albeit short was really enjoyable. I actually very much prefer the body shapes you made for ann and kira in this over the huge boobs they have in actualy BB.
Yeah, AVW is probably one of the best corruption game on Earth :). I normally don't like rpg-maker game because of too much grinding and travelling, but it was worth it.

I have a quiet decent idea on medieval fantasy game but seems I have to postpone until I finish this work.

Reactions: Fenix34

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Someone ask Mobum since he likes making these short story/games for BB if he'd be interested in bringing to life Ann's backstory that Kira told us about (why Ann becomes submissive when faced with "authority"). You know the whole kidnapped in the woods for a week inside a cabin before being rescued.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Someone ask Mobum since he likes making these short story/games for BB if he'd be interested in bringing to life Ann's backstory that Kira told us about (why Ann becomes submissive when faced with "authority"). You know the whole kidnapped in the woods for a week inside a cabin before being rescued.
I think that will be dealt in 'game legends' soon.. I am off to focus on my own project.. :p

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, AVW is probably one of the best corruption game on Earth :). I normally don't like rpg-maker game because of too much grinding and travelling, but it was worth it.

I have a quiet decent idea on medieval fantasy game but seems I have to postpone until I finish this work.
Your character (joker chick in prof pic and showed up at the end) is also really well done. You should always give her a little cameo in all your games. (subtle or not)

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes