Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The game could probably use a new name to represent how it's focus has changed, although I don't have any ideas on it myself.

I'm a huge fan of incest, although I'm trying to think of a good way the developer could work it into the game. I'm not counting Annie and Keira. It would have to be Matt and someone else. I don't think he has a daughter, or at least onethat would be old enough. Maybe a younger sister that transferred to his cool, or one of the current girls turns out to be a half-sister? Of course, maybe the dev wants to steer clear of incest. I do find the game fun as it is, so I'd survive with the addition of incest.
I'm a big fan of incest game too.. But the problem is that I got overwhelmed by the amount of work to be done as a newbie, single-person, hobby-based game designer, I simply don't have enough energy to add more characters or events... But who knows? One day Matt's long-lost step sister may transfer to this school... :)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
do you know if it is still in progress or not more?
Mobum is the developer, and from their posts here it sounds like they're still working on this. It's just a case where this is currently a hobby for them. They don't get donations or have a Patreon at the moment, so they do it in their free time for fun. Hopefully as more updates come the fanbase will grow and Mobum can follow the same route as other developers, set up a Patreon, and have a more or less regular update schedule.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
:) Hang in there guys, it's almost done.. I'm at the final stage and checking if the game works correctly. It will come out in a week.

Reactions: A-tack and Corambis

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. Try the new update!

PC version:

Mac version:

Old saves do not work.. It will not happen again, sorry!

- Change log -
Schedules for each girl is now almost same every day (to make you get used to their daily schedule)
You can now check girls' stats at teacher's lounge.
Rest of the things - you explore and find out! (hints were already provided at my previous post)
Bugs.. bugs.. bugs.. I tried to get rid of these before release as much as possible, but I'm confident that there will be still many lurking around...
Typos... As always.. Let's just assume that the school is located somewhere in the Southern Asia, to give them the reason that they use seriously broken English.

Bug reports, suggestions or questions will be all welcomed.

Please update the OP if a moderator watches this. Thanks for your effort in advance!

gigsaw78

Sep 26, 2017
Hello guys.. Try the new update!

PC version:

Mac version:

Old saves do not work.. It will not happen again, sorry!

- Change log -
Schedules for each girl is now almost same every day (to make you get used to their daily schedule)
You can now check girls' stats at teacher's lounge.
Rest of the things - you explore and find out! (hints were already provided at my previous post)
Bugs.. bugs.. bugs.. I tried to get rid of these before release as much as possible, but I'm confident that there will be still many lurking around...
Typos... As always.. Let's just assume that the school is located somewhere in the Southern Asia, to give them the reason that they use seriously broken English.

Bug reports, suggestions or questions will be all welcomed.

Please update the OP if a moderator watches this. Thanks for your effort in advance!
tx man.:)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well... I like it so far.
The renders could be better, but it has a nice cast of characters and I like the humour.

The real problem is of course the grind. A lot of the stats change ridiculously slow (shamelessness, submissiveness etc..), if you combine that with the little content it makes for quite frustrating gameplay.

Some knowledge base or walkthrough would be great, so that we would know when the next change in behaviour/events will occur, due to raising stats.

I think I'll wait for a few more updates before I try this one out again and write a review.
If I did it now it would be about the current state and that would mean rating the game less high than it would deserve, if the content is more fleshed out.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes