Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
As others here, I like the game so far ; great models, much better than average renders, and a rather fun story. Animations are quite good as well.
Too much grinding for my liking, specially in the last 30 days (I passed day 60), where I seem to be stuck for several characters that I know have more content (seen the pics) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the bug report!
- Haruka: After day 15, you may suggest her to pose nude for the class if her shame is low. And you may tell other girls (Keira, Pam and Chloe) to be the model.
- Chloe math tutoring: Sorry, I looked over the code again, and found out it went totally wrong. I've fixed it right away, but as there are not much contents developed yet for that event, let's just wait for the next update.
- Mia: That is all for now. Wait for 0.4! As for the volleyball, you can end it by not hurting somebody. But that's the end of it so don't need to try that again.
- Tina:
1) to teach her how to swim, talk to three teachers (Pam, Haruka and Debby) about Tina. After that, visit Class A after the class finishes (12pm) and talk a little. After this, you may teach her during the swimming class (just talk to her). You swimming level should be over 30.
2) to trigger her a forced streaking: just get inside the shower room while she is inside (8am, Monday/Wednesday/Friday) and steal her gym glothes.

Reactions: Corambis

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I had the same issue with Haruka: she poses in bikini, looking very embarassed, but doesn't progress to nudity and I don't get the option to ask the other girls. When I choose "other girls" instead of Haruka, I got Pam and Keira. I expected to get Vanessa, Anne or Mia but no luck.

Reactions: MasterFearnar

MasterFearnar

Mar 5, 2018
I had the same issue with Haruka: she poses in the bikini, looking very embarrassed, but doesn't progress to nudity and I don't get the option to ask the other girls. When I choose "other girls" instead of Haruka, I got Pam and Keira. I expected to get Vanessa, Anne or Mia but no luck.
yeah got the same problem... Haruka is in shame level of 40 and I'm at day 31 still can't do anything with her anymore...

more than that I try the to go further with Mia not working she on shame 59 and lust on 20 and nothing(except she agrees for the bikini thing but that it I got the wig and acting like female shower with her as well... or that's "she's sitting naked on the desk" is not implanted yet?

and the last thing... for some reason I followed your explanation

Quote:
- Tina:
1) to teach her how to swim, talk to three teachers (Pam, Haruka and Debby) about Tina. After that, visit Class A after the class finishes (12 pm) and talk a little. After this, you may teach her during the swimming class (just talk to her). You swimming level should be over 30. END QUOTE

and still, when I talk to her she tells me to fuck off and can't teach her... I don't even get the option to ask her about that or something... and in class A when I talk to her after class got just some phone scene and that it... now when I try to talk to her more just getting "need update" something like that...

but your game is one of the best out right now for my taste...

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
yeah got the same problem... Haruka is in shame level of 40 and I'm at day 31 still can't do anything with her anymore...

more than that I try the to go further with Mia not working she on shame 59 and lust on 20 and nothing(except she agrees for the bikini thing but that it I got the wig and acting like female shower with her as well... or that's "she's sitting naked on the desk" is not implanted yet?

and the last thing... for some reason I followed your explanation

Quote:
- Tina:
1) to teach her how to swim, talk to three teachers (Pam, Haruka and Debby) about Tina. After that, visit Class A after the class finishes (12 pm) and talk a little. After this, you may teach her during the swimming class (just talk to her). You swimming level should be over 30. END QUOTE

and still, when I talk to her she tells me to fuck off and can't teach her... I don't even get the option to ask her about that or something... and in class A when I talk to her after class got just some phone scene and that it... now when I try to talk to her more just getting "need update" something like that...

but your game is one of the best out right now for my taste...
Interesting. I had no idea about a wig or wehere to find it. Some events come with time rather that scores. Tina seems to be one of them as I did finish her lessons. I got Mia nude on the desk (that is as far as it goes). Try the lounge at 8:00 AM for a good time.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
And still, when I talk to her she tells me to fuck off and can't teach her... I don't even get the option to ask her about that or something... and in class A when I talk to her after class got just some phone scene and that it... now when I try to talk to her more just getting "need update" something like that...
Tina starts off with a very high anger score. You need to talk with her when she's by her locker to lower it I think. I can't remember the name of the option, but I think it's the first one. You should get a message about her anger going down. Keep on doing this for a few days. Or it may be triggered someplace else. I can't recall for certain. But once you get her anger lower, you should be able to progress.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
[ocde]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14290, in script call
call timechk from _call_timechk_24
File "game/script.rpy", line 11140, in script call
call timechk from _call_timechk_9
File "game/script.rpy", line 12666, in script call
call timechk from _call_timechk_18
File "game/script.rpy", line 13141, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13227, in <module>
"Is there a news going around in the school?" if (CT[1]==0 and MOD1 != "Chloe" and day > 7):
NameError: name 'MOD1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14290, in script call
call timechk from _call_timechk_24
File "game/script.rpy", line 12666, in script call
call timechk from _call_timechk_18
File "game/script.rpy", line 13141, in script
menu:
File "E:\ASD-03-pc\ASD-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "E:\ASD-03-pc\ASD-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "E:\ASD-03-pc\ASD-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\ASD-03-pc\ASD-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 13227, in <module>
"Is there a news going around in the school?" if (CT[1]==0 and MOD1 != "Chloe" and day > 7):
NameError: name 'MOD1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Annie's school days by MOBUM 0.3
Tue Nov 13 11:41:56 2018
[/code]
Got a problem!!

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
I have 65 shame with Haruka but she can't go down anymore. (Day 52)
In the pool she's not going down cause she is familiar with him. So, now how i can lower her shame?
And in the early morning when i do the game against Vanessa in the swimming pool, and i win the A/D game, she tell me "how did you..." and after that i got the message "If you see this message (without cheating), please report this to the developer"

Last edited:
Reactions: idegenvezeto

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
And in the early morning when i do the game against Vanessa in the swimming pool, and i win the A/D game, she tell me "how did you..." and after that i got the message "If you see this message (without cheating), please report this to the developer"
Same here...

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
Pretty nice game, but is there any kind of bdsm/spanking parts out of beginning?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys!

I'm writing this to answer several questions above:

1) next update date - it will be end of January I suppose.. but it will rather be a small update, (sorry guys, but I gotta work and my job gets busy during the winter season..) which includes... removal of grinding things, addition of questlog, some weekend events, and some in-dormitory events after the workhours.. (And it seems Lady jester needs some good spanking this time I suppose Haha.. At this moment, I don't know if she will be able to keep her promise in the previous version either.. :)) And addition of one very special character...

2) Error reports - I really appreciate it... Will be corrected at the next version. Even though I test play it several times, I cannot filter it thoroughly.. In fact I get quiet bored after the test play and lose interest in this project a bit as well... :(

3) BDSM/SPANKING - I really love it too, but as the game is a light comedy genre, I don't think much of these will be included in this game. (But as always... Who knows?)

Wishing you guys all the best, and happy holidays!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I too am anxiously waiting for the next update. Hopefully the timeline of around the end of January still holds up.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Annie's school days v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 28.01.2019 (fixed some problems in the swimming mini-game)

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hello, guys! Long time no see!

Even though I have been really busy handling my work, I've updated the game little by little.. So the next update is not far away! It will take additional 2 weeks I suppose.. Sorry for the delay!

You do not need to suffer too much from grinding any more! Now the stats are based on the range of 1~10. And the quests will be simplified as one quest per character basis.. It became more linear in other words. You can get hints and progress status of the quest at the character stat window (which is available at the teacher's lounge).

Here's a brief preview of the update, as always..
CBstudy04.jpg
1) You may check the classroom or hallway to find out if someone's doing wrong. (If you catch someone? Punishment time!)

TeamMdiscussion.jpg
2) Beach volleyball tournament has started! Defeat (or defeated by ) your enemy for some naughty things!

onsen_P0.jpg
3) Weekend events - You may do some basic weekend activities. (Yes, basic yet.. Should be updated later)

DB00.jpg
4) If your action points are left, you may visit the girls' room to check what they are doing. Not many things to see yet though.

PO_Ttrain2.jpg
5) Continuation of some events..

Agro0.jpg
6) Ever wanted to do some prank? Now you can do it.. without risk of getting arrested or slapped.

POAentb.jpg
7) Girls now wear different types of bathing suits.. or not at all as the game progress!

8) Lastly, for the fapping enthusiasts.. You may fap in your room before going to sleep if your action points are left. You may think of a girl (in the form of Matt's fantasy) while doing this.

I want to make this update as solid as possible, so pls give me more time guys!

Simple Rick

Nov 16, 2018

Even though I have been really busy handling my work, I've updated the game little by little.. So the next update is not far away! It will take additional 2 weeks I suppose.. Sorry for the delay!

You do not need to suffer too much from grinding any more! Now the stats are based on the range of 1~10. And the quests will be simplified as one quest per character basis.. It became more linear in other words. You can get hints and progress status of the quest at the character stat window (which is available at the teacher's lounge).

View attachment 234676
1) You may check the classroom or hallway to find out if someone's doing wrong. (If you catch someone? Punishment time!)

View attachment 234682
2) Beach volleyball tournament has started! Defeat (or defeated by ) your enemy for some naughty things!

View attachment 234685
3) Weekend events - You may do some basic weekend activities. (Yes, basic yet.. Should be updated later)

View attachment 234686
4) If your action points are left, you may visit the girls' room to check what they are doing. Not many things to see yet though.

View attachment 234688

View attachment 234693
6) Ever wanted to do some prank? Now you can do it.. without risk of getting arrested or slapped.

View attachment 234694
7) Girls now wear different types of bathing suits.. or not at all as the game progress!

8) Lastly, for the fapping enthusiasts.. You may fap in your room before going to sleep if your action points are left. You may think of a girl (in the form of Matt's fantasy) while doing this.

Game looks solid...

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

View attachment 234676

View attachment 234682

View attachment 234685

View attachment 234686

View attachment 234688

View attachment 234693

View attachment 234694

you have the absolute best game ever, I can't wait for next update and cant wait til you complete the game, because I love it :D <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Mobum
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes