Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
Hello, guys! Long time no see!

Even though I have been really busy handling my work, I've updated the game little by little.. So the next update is not far away! It will take additional 2 weeks I suppose.. Sorry for the delay!
Good to know! xD
But some of the user player told u that it's better if u open a Patreon.
That's will be useful to u as well, cause u could ask help for testing or other things.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
can someone offer a save with all the stats on the girls leveled up
You don't need a file with all the stats finished, as you'll probably need a new save file for the new version of the game! As I've mentioned, grinding has been reduced a lot.. So why don't you play the game from the start? :)

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Good to know! xD
But some of the user player told u that it's better if u open a Patreon.
That's will be useful to u as well, cause u could ask help for testing or other things.
Well, I have been thinking about that since ver. 0.2 but still not requesting for any donation yet.
I am thinking of opening an account for the next version (not 0.4, but for 0.5 and later - just for a cup of coffee I drink while making game.. not to make money out of it. The game itself will remain completely free). I'm just too lazy to open a patreon page, that's all!

barric

Jul 6, 2017
"Never ask for anything! Never and never, and especially from those who are stronger than you. They will offer themselves and they will give everything!" (Bulgakov. Master and Margarita)

(y)

Simple Rick

Nov 16, 2018
Hey buddy, great job on the game. If I can just give some healthy criticism. The game is superb in all sense of the words,(BUT) not a big fan of the game title. I think the name indicates the game is female protagonist and I believe that most VN gamers are put off by female protagonist games. Which is why I think most gamers are pasting on this masterpiece of a game. Look you can name the game whatever you want, it's your game. I'm just going to throw a alternative game title that really showcases the MC more. How about (Cockburn Chronicles), if you like the name it's yours. If not you can crumble it up and throw into the sea. Having said all- that the game is really excellent. I like the fact you want your game to be free, but you should start a patreon you'll be surprised how many would support you. Well if you by chance read this, thanks for letting me put my two cents in.....

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
You realize this is a Big Brother Prequel telling us the back story of Max's Mum and Aunt yeah?
It'd be like Lucas calling "Star Wars I The Phantom Menace" something like "Adventures in Guba Fishing with Jar Jar". Everybody would have avoided it like the Plague. They need Ann or Kira in the title to emphasize this.

Simple Rick

Nov 16, 2018
You realize this is a Big Brother Prequel telling us the back story of Max's Mum and Aunt yeah?
It'd be like Lucas calling "Star Wars I The Phantom Menace" something like "Adventures in Guba Fishing with Jar Jar". Everybody would have avoided it like the Plague. They need Ann or Kira in the title to emphasize this.
Did not realize the game had a whole back-story to it, I thought it was its own entity. How about putting two titles, Annie school days/cockburn cronicles. It's a win win for everyone, and it will add a little intrigue to a gamer not familiar to the saga (like myself)...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well, I have been thinking about that since ver. 0.2 but still not requesting for any donation yet.
I am thinking of opening an account for the next version (not 0.4, but for 0.5 and later - just for a cup of coffee I drink while making game.. not to make money out of it. The game itself will remain completely free). I'm just too lazy to open a patreon page, that's all!
I'd happily buy you a coffee or three (or more) for what you've done so far. And I was just enjoying LBD last night. Wow, that was amazing. I had forgotten how nice it was.

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
There are a few developer that i follow, by u'll be the only one that give us many content in haf year then 3 other in one entire year.
So it'll be fun to follow u.

When u will release the 0.4?
And, sorry for asking, what is it LBD?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Did not realize the game had a whole back-story to it, I thought it was its own entity. How about putting two titles, Annie school days/cockburn cronicles. It's a win win for everyone, and it will add a little intrigue to a gamer not familiar to the saga (like myself)...
Haha thanks for the nice suggestions.. Yeah, Cockburn Chronicles sounds way much better :) I'll seriously think about it.

Currently I'm stuck at some point while finalizing 0.4 and just wasting my time.. (Sorry for not keeping the timeline I announced before!) I'm glad that there are people out there still waiting for update of this game.. Cause that is the only thing which keeps me developing it!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'd happily buy you a coffee or three (or more) for what you've done so far. And I was just enjoying LBD last night. Wow, that was amazing. I had forgotten how nice it was.
You meant LSD (Lisa's special days), correct? No matter what people may think, it's my first game, and I love it.

As the game (ASD) bacame much bigger than that, I am losing sense of humor and fresh new ideas... and just work work work.. I regret being too ambitious for the second project.. Last night I went through the scripts again, and shocked to find out how many "This event requires update" tags were there.. I don't know if I can finalize this game while I'm still alive... haha :)

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
You meant LSD (Lisa's special days), correct? No matter what people may think, it's my first game, and I love it.

As the game (ASD) bacame much bigger than that, I am losing sense of humor and fresh new ideas... and just work work work.. I regret being too ambitious for the second project.. Last night I went through the scripts again, and shocked to find out how many "This event requires update" tags were there.. I don't know if I can finalize this game while I'm still alive... haha :)
Hey man, don't stress, it's just a hobby right :)
I'll suggest that you just wrap the update events up with a quick scene instead of a long complicated storyline, and you'll get rid of the overwhelming feeling, and some of them will develop to longer ones on their own, but you don't have to feel any pressure to make all or any of them intricate or perfect! Or just remove the update tags if you have no energy or ideas for those events! You have no obligation to anyone here even though we are several who appreciate your work, it's more than ok if you scale it down and find the humor and spirit that you want, rather than giving up on your own well being for uncompensated work!
Noone here is gonna blame you for scaling down to a size that's more manageable!

Looking forward for next update!

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

Yes, sorry :) That was a typo.

Take your time with the game. You aren't taking our money, so you don't owe us anything. Although I really do want to see the next update. I'm usually not into games that don't feature incest, but your game caught my attention. Initially it was the link to that other game that brought me in, but it was your humor and the quality of the game that kept me.

Simple Rick

Nov 16, 2018
Haha thanks for the nice suggestions.. Yeah, Cockburn Chronicles sounds way much better :) I'll seriously think about it.

Currently I'm stuck at some point while finalizing 0.4 and just wasting my time.. (Sorry for not keeping the timeline I announced before!) I'm glad that there are people out there still waiting for update of this game.. Cause that is the only thing which keeps me developing it!
No worries, can't rush greatness. So take as much time as you want. I'm sure it would be a solid update....

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys!

FINALLY...! An update.....!! Hurray.....!!!!

Sorry for the delay, it took much longer than I've expected.. Here's the brief overview of the ver 0.4..

-------------------------------------
1) Now you can punish students! You can visit class A or B to check if someone is doing anything wrong.. as their submission level goes higher, you can tell them to do more severe punishment.

2) Weekend event! You may ask your fellow teachers or student (not many so far) to spend weekend together. It's just at the early stage.

3) Dorm event! You may visit dorm after workhour, after certain days passed. (Still at very early stage)

4) You'll see who's in the spot you're going to visit, and decide you want to go in or not.

5) More hallway events - not much, but I've add a few more hallway events. Oh, you don't need to search the locker after you get a wig. But it still is a good way to waste time. (and see Matt's frowned face)

6) Removal of grinding! - It's not totally removed, but all the stats are now 1/10 basis.

7) Pam running competetion minigame - You can enjoy the true pleasure of topless running. Bounce with me!

8) Now you can FAP!! No, I'm not talking about the real life, Eew! Matt can fap before going to sleep after certain days passed. You may see Matt's fantasy on the girls while doing that.

9) Event progress has become linear... And you get a Hint button on the navigation screen!

10) Title might have been changed into 'bug's life' instead of 'Annie's school days'.. I tried my best to eradicate them before publishing, but I'm sure there're still many still lurking around... Help me eradicate them all!

11) You can chat with the girls about the same topic whereever you meet them. Of course there are a few topics you can talk at a certain spot.
-------------------------------------
There is no major event progress in this version, sorry if I let you down, but 0.5 will be more focused on the story progress, and interaction between the girls.

Have fun, and have a great day!

PC:

MAC:

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4!

PC (509MB): - - - -
Mac (499MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes