Erkoed

May 6, 2017
Is there a way to exit the massage with Vanessa ? :/ I made the mistake to save and I think I'm trapped there

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
@Mobum
Is there a way to exit the massage with Vanessa ? :/ I made the mistake to save and I think I'm trapped there
It's bugged type v7 = 8 in the console then go lower when she is on her back and you will see a new option

Another bug is in his GYM.rpy he has wrong operator on line 1003

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm writing this to cover some of the issues been raised here...
-----------------------
1) save file compatibility issues - Yes, I KNOW it's really annoying to start a new game whenever a new version comes out, as I play games too! (Summertime Saga, for example). Even though I cannot say 100%, it will not happen next time, so please feel free to explore and save for this version. (And hey! You already spanked lady jester for that! :))

2) mac corrupted zip file issue - I'm not a mac user, if anyone having same issue, I'll re-upload it.

3) stat issue - Yes, Matt's stats are now 1-10 basis, but girls' stats are still 1-100 basis. You know girls are the most difficult creature in the world!

4) Orange dot - Oh, yes. It was not replaced to girls' photo or something like that. But you get a preview scene for most of the places who is in there before actually going in there. Don't hate orange dots, you'll soon get familiar with girl's schedule!

5) Vanessa massage - Can't quit massage? If you use Unren, open a developer console by "Shift-O" and type in "jump POtend" and that's all. You'll be escaped from the endless massage loop! Meanwhile, I'll look into the code why it happened.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Oops regarding the Vanessa massage issue, I forgot to put a line to check how many times you massaged her. Sorry! ;)

Extract the attached file and replace them with the old ones! If other big issues arises, I will re-upload the whole game again.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I tried what you recommend and I still don't have the option
Shit sorry was going off memory it's v1=8 my bad

Oops regarding the Vanessa massage issue, I forgot to put a line to check how many times you massaged her. Sorry! ;)

Extract the attached file and replace them with the old ones! If other big issues arises, I will re-upload the whole game again.
You haven't referenced it so I want to be clear there is another bug in your code for mia volleyball. You have success trigger when it less then 50 lust. Should be more then 50 lust.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Shit sorry was going off memory it's v1=8 my bad

You haven't referenced it so I want to be clear there is another bug in your code for mia volleyball. You have success trigger when it less then 50 lust. Should be more then 50 lust.
That is not used as a success trigger, I just didn't want Mia's lust go up too higher than required! (Imagine playing volleyball together makes someone wet her panty :)) Thanks for the comment though!

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Okay but Mia lust was 66 for me prior to the event. It was causing an endless loop. I did not cheat prior other then stuff to help with the grind (setting the hour variables, setting action points, etc). I specifically avoiding setting any of the char specific variables that might break triggering things. Without editing the code I would have never seen the additional content.

It seems like things need to be done in a specific order or stuff breaks. I'll probably at some point go through the images and just jump to any content I missed.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Okay but Mia lust was 66 for me prior to the event. It was causing an endless loop. I did not cheat prior other then stuff to help with the grind (setting the hour variables, setting action points, etc). I specifically avoiding setting any of the char specific variables that might break triggering things. Without editing the code I would have never seen the additional content.

It seems like things need to be done in a specific order or stuff breaks. I'll probably at some point go through the images and just jump to any content I missed.
well if thats the case that sad cuz i use console to get submison and lust up for the girls so i need to super grind the game to get the scenes??

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
well if thats the case that sad cuz i use console to get submison and lust up for the girls so i need to super grind the game to get the scenes??
No need to grind. Just use to alter the stats you need. Very simple and fast.

Reactions: Aarau

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
thank you for being honest about how play time there is currently usually its like pulling teeth to get a answer from a dev lol.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
I can't beat Vanessa a second time, even with a clicker, what do I do ?

Help!

Erkoed

May 6, 2017
Maybe I missed some scenes at some point but I can't seem to lower shame on several characters at some points especially the teachers and Debby

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
I Like this Game.
Even tho Matt is creepy AF.

Good Things:

- Many cute Girls. Different Personalities. Not bad.
- Nice Animations, sad Thing is that they are short/looped.

But what`s really bad: Bugs. A lot:

- Nearly every 2. Time i visit the Lounge (sometimes at other Locations) and talk to someone i shows a different Girls Name.
- Vanessas Re-Match is kinda unbeatable.
- Chloes Excamination makes no Progress, no matter what i choose.
- Volleyball Match at Weekend doesnt start. Weekend skips.
- Tinas Swimming Lectures stuck. Hint said that she she will wear a Bikini but she still comes in in BathSuit and gets groped between her Legs. And Hint doesnt show anything after that.
- When entering the Shower theres often a Background-Image missing when showing Girls Reaction about Matt coming in.
- Mias Tit-Size changes form A-Cup to B-Cup to A-Cup.

Not a Bug:
- The Screams are Annoying

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes