Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Same here. Never win when swimming with Vanessa. Also the week has gone where on the weekend we were supposed to have a volleyball match, but no volleyball match on the weekend. You send there is less grind but there is still a lot of grind. I am playing the game for the first time, but I heard something about cheats and console can someone provide them please.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
U can find the wig searching the students cabinets, and the clothes in the morrnig spying someon in the shower.
Is there a time for searching students and cabinates and for spying for someone in shower, because when I search in cabinets it usually says i didnt find anything except dust and in shower when I spy I get caught or even if I am not caught I come out ultimately.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the volleyball event either and I'm on day 37. A few weekends have passed already ever since I heard about it

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Same here. Never win when swimming with Vanessa. Also the week has gone where on the weekend we were supposed to have a volleyball match, but no volleyball match on the weekend. You send there is less grind but there is still a lot of grind. I am playing the game for the first time, but I heard something about cheats and console can someone provide them please.
swim = 99 is the code.

Reactions: halil123

junito

May 27, 2017
Theres any conteude to clhoe in private lessons? aready study but cant find nothing
and annie hint is play ball with mia, aready did many times and no change, there is anything more?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Oops regarding the Vanessa massage issue, I forgot to put a line to check how many times you massaged her. Sorry! ;)

Extract the attached file and replace them with the old ones! If other big issues arises, I will re-upload the whole game again.
where do i put those files in that *.zip file?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm writing this to cover some of the issues been raised here...
-----------------------
1) save file compatibility issues - Yes, I KNOW it's really annoying to start a new game whenever a new version comes out, as I play games too! (Summertime Saga, for example). Even though I cannot say 100%, it will not happen next time, so please feel free to explore and save for this version. (And hey! You already spanked lady jester for that! :))

2) mac corrupted zip file issue - I'm not a mac user, if anyone having same issue, I'll re-upload it.

3) stat issue - Yes, Matt's stats are now 1-10 basis, but girls' stats are still 1-100 basis. You know girls are the most difficult creature in the world!

4) Orange dot - Oh, yes. It was not replaced to girls' photo or something like that. But you get a preview scene for most of the places who is in there before actually going in there. Don't hate orange dots, you'll soon get familiar with girl's schedule!

5) Vanessa massage - Can't quit massage? If you use Unren, open a developer console by "Shift-O" and type in "jump POtend" and that's all. You'll be escaped from the endless massage loop! Meanwhile, I'll look into the code why it happened.
If I could suggest something, maybe add a button to skip to the next day. When you only have a few girls left to unlock scenes for, skipping thru the day an hour at a time is painful. The nap option especially, since there's a delay on the image of the MC lying on the bed. It can cause hiccups and short freezes when you are spamming the nap option. So a button to instantly go to the morning of next day would be great. And please skip over the same shots of the MC getting dressed, they can also cause issues.

Another issue is having to repeat sexless scenes to progress. Example: The hint for Debbie said to visit her in the morning. I thought the game was broken because it kept giving me the same scene every time. But eventually something new happened. Seemed weird they would say all the same things so many days in a row. It was boring to go through and shouldn't be a requirement to watch the same scene so many times to progress.

The sexual scenes have the opposite issue, a lot of them only trigger once and won't repeat. It should actually be the other way around! After you get to the end of a character's path, it would be nice to be able to pick sex scenes from a list to repeat. You can call it a "refresher course" so it makes sense. Mia's lessons/shower molesting and the swimming lessons with Tina are things that would actually be fun to repeat.

So currently things are backwards: sexless scenes repeat but the good stuff doesn't!

Reactions: LoganP

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
well if thats the case that sad cuz i use console to get submison and lust up for the girls so i need to super grind the game to get the scenes??
Yep or edit the code.

The way the game is designed it's going to be really hard for the dev to get everything working properly. I grinded and still had numerous gamebreaking bugs.

I'd suggest going through the image folder and seeing what images you haven't seen then running a windows search (make sure .rpy is indexed) then control f again inside the script (notepad ++) then jump to the scene in question. I use this to find missing scenes in other games.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I can't beat Vanessa a second time, even with a clicker, what do I do ?

Help!
I couldn't either the other person wasn't coming to "help" again either. So I just set swim = 100 temp to make it easier.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
1) Winning Vanessa - You can win her if you swim with all the girls available each, as it will raise your swimming level (only once per each girl). And if you keep defeated, someone will come to help you! (if defeated more than 3 times)

2) Skip day button - Actually I planned to add it for 0.4, and completely forgot about that! Will add it in the next version.

3) Repeating the scenes issue - I thought repeating the same scene is not so painful to watch again (only 2 to 3 times?), since you can always skip scenes by pressing CTRL key.. And alright, I'll find a way to repeat the good scenes.

4) Chloe tutoring scene - It was not developed further yet.. One of the problem I have with Chloe is that it takes much longer time to render her than other girls! But it will be updated in the next version.

5) Wig and Girl's clothes - Wig can be found if you keep searching the lockers. Girl's clothes can be found if you peek when Tina is taking shower, 8am!

6) Volleyball event - Sorry! I put a wrong variable to trigger the event.. I have attached a new patch file.. Extract and replace the files in the game folder.
-----
Phew! It seems I've answered the questions and feedbacks... Let me know if I've missed something!

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Best game since goblin boy. Fantastic Models, amazing animations, not too grindy, progression feels intuitive, and there's so much content!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Sucks the saves don't work. Since this one has "open world", its not that fast in skipping the old content to see the new.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes