Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Not working for me. If i load any previous save just takes me back to the main screen.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Annie's school days by MOBUM v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.03.2019 (3rd + 4th hotfix)

Reactions: Simple Rick

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
First time playing this, so far so good. Funny and full of action... Great for pervs like me. I really like all the animations when the girls are standing still. And the FAP scenes of course! Beautiful and varied characters too.

Reactions: Scrot

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That is quite the 5head on young Annie, I am glad she grew out of that hairstyle!

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
ill tell you i dont rpg games go from full screen image to minature persom on map the back image onm screen ever one find like that that i missed i downloaded by mistake i renamed then with crap on end when i get time i clean out all crap that i dont like ,,, the only games that stay are Renpy .. rpgm full screen image file games

Couga

Oct 10, 2018
Changelog says that stats are now 1/10 basis, but aside from the different knowledge stuff the girls stats are still on a 100 basis. So it is still the same grind. :unsure:
I also don't see who is at the locations before going there like the changelog says. Still just orange dots everywhere.
The hints could also be somewhat more clear.

So far I'm just randmly visiting places with orange dots hoping to progress somewhere.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Like the game, the English is...broken but passable. But could use a native speaker which is good... And maybe a status menu? that tells you how you are doing, please forgive if that already exists. But I like the game it's pretty happy.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You don't need a file with all the stats finished, as you'll probably need a new save file for the new version of the game! As I've mentioned, grinding has been reduced a lot.. So why don't you play the game from the start? :)
Making saves to relive your favorite scenes is something everybody does. If you make us start over every time, people won't want to play, because they can't watch old scenes or continue with the unique choices they made. It's been so long, it'd be impossible to make it 100% the same.

Please try really hard to make saves matter next time. :) Any time I spend on the game now makes me worried I'm just wasting my time if I can't continue next time. And that's not a good feeling, I love this game and want to play it worry free.

Reactions: BobJenkins
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes