JJI

Jun 18, 2017
By the way, except for the bugs and the grind, this is a GREAT game. Beautiful renders and animations, logical progressions, something to look forward to, diverse personalities, etc.

Reactions: maddale

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I kept blowing this off until now...finally decided to give it a shot and I gotta say it is actually enjoyable. Love Mia, Hakura, Keira, and Tina:love:

Reactions: Mobum

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
In the pool race with Vanessa, what is needed to stop yourself getting a boner and thus losing every race?.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
In the pool race with Vanessa, what is needed to stop yourself getting a boner and thus losing every race?.
just keep losing and 'someone' is gonna help you. nothing is required. But in order to win, you need to increase your swimming stat by swimming with different people.

Reactions: brittC25

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
I assume I've dealt with the bugs discussed here.. Here's the patch #3.
(SPA, Tina not progressing and Debby swimsuit issues)

Please understand that this is the last patch for 0.4, and other bugs reported afterwards will be dealt at next release! (If not significant)

Replace the files at the game folder!
Hasn't seemed to fix the Tina issue for me.

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
Well even with the patch the volleyball game is still eternal.. i must fail if i want it to stop.. So i can't progress the annie quest it's annoying, maybe someone have a console code to progress please ? Or maybe what variables to change with saveeditor ? @Mobum ?

Raicooo

Jul 23, 2018
seems to be getting dev mode every time i press D when doing the swim contest with Venessa. How do i disable this? Thought Shift + D might solve it but it still appears

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
this happens when i wanna visit topless pam at the pool
View attachment 256925
I've announced that I'm not gonna give any more patch for 0.4, but... but.. I couldn't resist your pure crystal-like eyes.... Mr. Fuhrer...

To give me more information about the error, I need to check the last message of the log, as it actually tells me where was the problem.

However I noticed that I mistakenly wrote '100%' in the sentence and I think it causes the problem.
(If the error happens during suggesting her to swim naked)

You may try this patch if you think I'm right, or you may decide to wait and make her body covered until the next release.. (Or you may show me the error log, after scrolling-down all the way)

Good luck!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Well even with the patch the volleyball game is still eternal.. i must fail if i want it to stop.. So i can't progress the annie quest it's annoying, maybe someone have a console code to progress please ? Or maybe what variables to change with saveeditor ? @Mobum ?
Well, I've tested it again and it worked fine for me.. Anyway, if you want to make the Annie event progress, put "call vol_init" and that's all. Good luck!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
seems to be getting dev mode every time i press D when doing the swim contest with Venessa. How do i disable this? Thought Shift + D might solve it but it still appears
Just turn off the capslock before you start the minigame. Pressing shift or capslock during the game doesn't help.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hasn't seemed to fix the Tina issue for me.
Oh, that's quiet strange as I haven't experienced that problem any more after fix.. Anyway, as you have reached almost end of Tina's event, you may simply wait until the next release... Sorry!

In case you still want to see what happened after that, you may try 'jump PO_T7' and 'jump PO_T8' to see the scenes.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Oh, that's quiet strange as I haven't experienced that problem any more after fix.. Anyway, as you have reached almost end of Tina's event, you may simply wait until the next release... Sorry!

In case you still want to see what happened after that, you may try 'jump PO_T7' and 'jump PO_T8' to see the scenes.
I've no problem waiting man don't worry about it, just wanted to let you know. To go more into detail it happens on "Tina 10: She has agreed to get a new lesson.. in bikini!". When I meet her by the pool at 2pm it starts with MC saying "Hi, Tnnie!", then it goes on to MC bringing up the dialogue from the first lesson "Like I said before, we're going to practice some basic movements today" and then Tina gets changed into the bodysuit again and does the breaststroke on the mattress. After the lesson however it progresses to "Tina 11" in the quest hints. Same happens if I try again the next day but then it goes to Tina 12 and end of content for the current version.

Brilliant game apart from the odd bug though, keep it up :)

Reactions: Mobum
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes