JJI

Jun 18, 2017
1) Winning Vanessa - You can win her if you swim with all the girls available each, as it will raise your swimming level (only once per each girl). And if you keep defeated, someone will come to help you! (if defeated more than 3 times)

2) Skip day button - Actually I planned to add it for 0.4, and completely forgot about that! Will add it in the next version.

3) Repeating the scenes issue - I thought repeating the same scene is not so painful to watch again (only 2 to 3 times?), since you can always skip scenes by pressing CTRL key.. And alright, I'll find a way to repeat the good scenes.

4) Chloe tutoring scene - It was not developed further yet.. One of the problem I have with Chloe is that it takes much longer time to render her than other girls! But it will be updated in the next version.

5) Wig and Girl's clothes - Wig can be found if you keep searching the lockers. Girl's clothes can be found if you peek when Tina is taking shower, 8am!

6) Volleyball event - Sorry! I put a wrong variable to trigger the event.. I have attached a new patch file.. Extract and replace the files in the game folder.
-----
Phew! It seems I've answered the questions and feedbacks... Let me know if I've missed something!
Thanks. The problem is that one can race dozens of times without wwinning because one does not know that he has to swim with all the girls.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I can't get the lift sex scene with Keira it's keep saying that I'm too weak but I've done all the gym classes with Pam and won against Vanessa 2 times.

what else can I do to get stronger? or is my save glitched?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
Even after installing the patches i still have problems.
-Haruka wont lvl up anymore in the pool, so i guess she's maxed out for this version. However i cant make her go topless in the pool, she wont go to the spa with me again and there's no option o ask her to go nude in the art class (howerver she's in the second stage there, she poses confortably in a bikini)
-Tina still bugs out of her bikini into a swimming suit.
-Can't get the 4 girls to pose in the art class, only 3.

Jul 30, 2018
note to the dev of this game youve got 2 girls shower scenes mixed up when taking a shower with vanessa at the end she turns into debby lol

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
is it just 10 mins like ive read somewhere?
I think that only applies to the very first version it took me about 3 to 4 hours but I think I was wasting time visiting people that didn't need to be visit if you know what you're doing it might take you like 1 to 2 hours the levelling system is slow

Reactions: Canto Forte

thxmoon1

Nov 3, 2018
I can not go through the first task with Chloe. I undressed her, but the tips are still written about the first task in the doctor's office. And I can’t invite her to posing, can you tell me the sequence in the first task?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I can't get the lift sex scene with Keira it's keep saying that I'm too weak but I've done all the gym classes with Pam and won against Vanessa 2 times.

what else can I do to get stronger? or is my save glitched?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oops, I've changed the stats to 1-10 basis but forgot to change fitness value required for lifting Keira.. Noted and will be corrected in the next version.

-Haruka wont lvl up anymore in the pool, so i guess she's maxed out for this version. However i cant make her go topless in the pool, she wont go to the spa with me again and there's no option o ask her to go nude in the art class (howerver she's in the second stage there, she poses confortably in a bikini)
I'll look into the codes and find out what is the problem. Will be reflected in the next version.

note to the dev of this game youve got 2 girls shower scenes mixed up when taking a shower with vanessa at the end she turns into debby lol
Already reported, and changed. Will be reflected in the next version.

I can not go through the first task with Chloe. I undressed her, but the tips are still written about the first task in the doctor's office. And I can’t invite her to posing, can you tell me the sequence in the first task?
Yes, I noticed that Chloe event chain is a bit corrupted. It happened while I merged Chloe's event chains into one to make it easy to follow.. I'll sort it out in the next version. Nothing much to see, so just wait for the update!

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
You need to visit her in the morning and she spills the tea.
And you need to pant's her in the hallway- The hallway has to be empty to find her.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I think we all need to wait for the next update and then start a fresh game from that update and see what bugs we encounter then, because right now the Dev already knows of the many bugs we have all reported, both cross over mixed pics, mixed chats and events not firing at all.

I would love my present save to work in the next version, simply because I am on day 70 now, but, present saves on a game this buggy may well be a part of the problem in a new update, so a fresh start is clearly needed.

I would like someone to write a walkthrough tho, of every key event and how and when they are meant to occur and happen.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Every time I do that, it says "You find nothing but dust"
Then you have stole the girlsclothes in shower at 8am before? If not - do it first of all and try the lockers after this that day (answer should be found in former post already:sneaky:;)) and voilars the wig is in one of the lockers to find - got it :cool:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Every time I do that, it says "You find nothing but dust"
Go to the girls showers at 8am, Tina is your target (small mini game here, she strips, looks back to see is anyone there, click hide button and so on), wait for her to undress and begin showering, steal her clothes, wait in the hall for her to run naked through the school, go to the lockers when the hallway is empty, usually it takes 3 to 4 tries of the lockers then You will find the wig, wig+stolen clothes, and off You go to do the Mia showers scene @ 18:00, with Rosetia (You now being Rosetia lol)

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes