• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

adolf1337

Oct 8, 2018
I've announced that I'm not gonna give any more patch for 0.4, but... but.. I couldn't resist your pure crystal-like eyes.... Mr. Fuhrer...

To give me more information about the error, I need to check the last message of the log, as it actually tells me where was the problem.

However I noticed that I mistakenly wrote '100%' in the sentence and I think it causes the problem.
(If the error happens during suggesting her to swim naked)

You may try this patch if you think I'm right, or you may decide to wait and make her body covered until the next release.. (Or you may show me the error log, after scrolling-down all the way)

Good luck!
it works now! i appreciate your work kamerad!

Reactions: Mobum

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
thanks for the update - FYI - Tina name is spelled wrong when swimming with her - says TNNA - also when you take a shower with Vanessa - Debby shows up on the last screenshot

Reactions: Mobum

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
i'm missing some variables in the scripts...cant advance with chloe because i cant find in the scripts the point where c1 = 2 to get further,same point with the nude art show....with c9,k9 stuck at 2.

or does anyone have a full savegame to compare??

LeddazZip

Mar 5, 2019
Why make mini-games difficult? While trying to overtake in swimming Vanessa, my fingers ached. Loaded 15 times

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Love this game, said that already in a prev post, can You say weather or not saves from this version will be ok to use in the next update? I ask only as it is a big slog to get everyone's stats up and down and get actual nudity happening, the Ann sex right at the beginning of the game leads people into thinking, woh, awesome, because from that point to Keira putting out is a min 58 days later and Keira is the only student so far putting out on day 62 so far.

Also on post 1 it says You get to play 60 days in this version, I am now into day 62 lol, which is fine, as stats for everyone are going up where needed and down where needed also.

In the hallway with Keira, You ask her can You touch her tits, ass, pussy, she says yes You can, but, in the next update, but, if You tell Keira, You love her, she says the same back and becomes your girlfriend, You can then touch her tits, ass and pussy in the hallway and make her cum also, and at lunch time 12 noon in the teachers area, Keira arrives with lunch for You, and You get to strip her naked and fuck her in 2 different positions, anyway, this would all appear to negate having to wait for a future hallway update with Keira.

I have trained in the gym with Mia (vollyball) and 10 minutes of back and forth serves and returns came to nothing, eventually I gave up and let the ball hit me lol

I have so far got to spank the asses of Chloe, Ann, Tina, Mia, also got Chloe naked in doctors office, got a BJ from the art teacher in her room, just waiting on Vanessa and Keira to spank, fucked the doctor numerous times now, and got the coach topless swimming.

I used the patch ver 3 and it sorted some issues, am gonna use your latest patch also and see what it sorts also, but great game so far, but it is filled with both minor and major bugs, and the English spelling is bad, and English grammar is also bad, both need a proof read by a natural English speaker.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Why make mini-games difficult? While trying to overtake in swimming Vanessa, my fingers ached. Loaded 15 times
Oops.. I hope you haven't reload it whenever you lost... You're supposed to lose a few times before someone comes in to help, and you need to increase your swimming stat by swimming with other girls.. poor fingers!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Love this game, said that already in a prev post, can You say weather or not saves from this version will be ok to use in the next update? I ask only as it is a big slog to get everyone's stats up and down and get actual nudity happening, the Ann sex right at the beginning of the game leads people into thinking, woh, awesome, because from that point to Keira putting out is a min 58 days later and Keira is the only student so far putting out on day 62 so far.

Also on post 1 it says You get to play 60 days in this version, I am now into day 62 lol, which is fine, as stats for everyone are going up where needed and down where needed also.

In the hallway with Keira, You ask her can You touch her tits, ass, pussy, she says yes You can, but, in the next update, but, if You tell Keira, You love her, she says the same back and becomes your girlfriend, You can then touch her tits, ass and pussy in the hallway and make her cum also, and at lunch time 12 noon in the teachers area, Keira arrives with lunch for You, and You get to strip her naked and fuck her in 2 different positions, anyway, this would all appear to negate having to wait for a future hallway update with Keira.

I have trained in the gym with Mia (vollyball) and 10 minutes of back and forth serves and returns came to nothing, eventually I gave up and let the ball hit me lol

I have so far got to spank the asses of Chloe, Ann, Tina, Mia, also got Chloe naked in doctors office, got a BJ from the art teacher in her room, just waiting on Vanessa and Keira to spank, fucked the doctor numerous times now, and got the coach topless swimming.

I used the patch ver 3 and it sorted some issues, am gonna use your latest patch also and see what it sorts also, but great game so far, but it is filled with both minor and major bugs, and the English spelling is bad, and English grammar is also bad, both need a proof read by a natural English speaker.
One the problem in developing this kind of stat-based game is that, if you advance too much in the previous version, it becomes harder to balance your progress in the next version. (imaging if every single girl became a slut to the brain in ver 0.1 and there is nothing left to be corrupted in the next version! :)) So I wanted to slow down or limit the advance in stats, but obviously it seems I've failed it.. This is my first try on the game in my life so I'm learning-by-doing everything. If I design a whole new game, it will not be like this because I've gained a bit of experience.. It's more difficult to fix what I have done in the previous version, than making a new script. Now I understand why some of the devs re-make the same project from the start again. (But I've gone too far already)

I'll try my best to let you use the savegame from the 0.4 in the upcoming version.. by not using new variables.. But I'm just a novice game designer so I cannot guarantee it 100%. But I'm quiet optimistic about that. If I fail it again this time, I'll at least make a shortcut to day 60, with 100% progress of events for 0.4.

Regarding the proofreading thing, I've tried to make it proofread by a volunteer, but it didn't go well, as I'm not making money so I couldn't give anything to him. There're some people who suggest to help me still, but from my previous experience, volunteers easily got bored, and I lost contact eventually. (Maybe it's my problem, who knows?)

Anyway, I'll keep making this game until the story reaches at certain point.. (in other words, it's the day Matt fucks every girl in the school) But I want to start a new project as soon as possible. I fell like a bit worn off already.

I really appreciate your review, liking my game, and criticism as well!

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
One the problem in developing this kind of stat-based game is that, if you advance too much in the previous version, it becomes harder to balance your progress in the next version. (imaging if every single girl became a slut to the brain in ver 0.1 and there is nothing left to be corrupted in the next version! :)) So I wanted to slow down or limit the advance in stats, but obviously it seems I've failed it.. This is my first try on the game in my life so I'm learning-by-doing everything. If I design a whole new game, it will not be like this because I've gained a bit of experience.. It's more difficult to fix what I have done in the previous version, than making a new script. Now I understand why some of the devs re-make the same project from the start again. (But I've gone too far already)

I'll try my best to let you use the savegame from the 0.4 in the upcoming version.. by not using new variables.. But I'm just a novice game designer so I cannot guarantee it 100%. But I'm quiet optimistic about that. If I fail it again this time, I'll at least make a shortcut to day 60, with 100% progress of events for 0.4.

Regarding the proofreading thing, I've tried to make it proofread by a volunteer, but it didn't go well, as I'm not making money so I couldn't give anything to him. There're some people who suggest to help me still, but from my previous experience, volunteers easily got bored, and I lost contact eventually. (Maybe it's my problem, who knows?)

Anyway, I'll keep making this game until the story reaches at certain point.. (in other words, it's the day Matt fucks every girl in the school) But I want to start a new project as soon as possible. I fell like a bit worn off already.

I'm enjoying the game so far. Too much naked man- clothed female stuff, but at least there is a payoff. Question for you, is it possible to get Vanessa and Tina to swim naked, too? I also would love it if Chloe and Keira had naked pool time, too. Those scenes are so awesome, it would feel incomplete if all of the girls didn't swim nude. My favorite kind of games are corruption games where the girls get corrupted and lose clothes until they are nude all the time, but games rarely get to that point before being abandoned! You are getting close, I hope you get there!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm enjoying the game so far. Too much naked man- clothed female stuff, but at least there is a payoff. Question for you, is it possible to get Vanessa and Tina to swim naked, too? I also would love it if Chloe and Keira had naked pool time, too. Those scenes are so awesome, it would feel incomplete if all of the girls didn't swim nude. My favorite kind of games are corruption games where the girls get corrupted and lose clothes until they are nude all the time, but games rarely get to that point before being abandoned! You are getting close, I hope you get there!
You can make Vanessa swim naked in this version, but not Tina, as it is related to story progress..
And Chloe and Keira... You'll probably see that scene in the next update.. (or even more.. we'll see)

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
You can make Vanessa swim naked in this version, but not Tina, as it is related to story progress..
And Chloe and Keira... You'll probably see that scene in the next update.. (or even more.. we'll see)
How do you get Vanessa to swim nude? I never get the option to ask her and I completed the massage. Also I read somewhere that if Haruka's shame is low enough she'll pose nude in the art class. How do you get her to do this?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Vanessa swim naked option will be opened after day 36. Haruka is supposed to be pose nude, but it seems there's a problem if you choose Chloe to pose for the class initially, it blocks possibility to suggest Haruka to model. I'll fix that next version.

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
Vanessa swim naked option will be opened after day 36. Haruka is supposed to be pose nude, but it seems there's a problem if you choose Chloe to pose for the class initially, it blocks possibility to suggest Haruka to model. I'll fix that next version.
Must be a bug. I am way past day 36 and every girl swims nude but Vanessa and Tina. I have her shame at 0 too. As for Haruka, I did choose Haruka in stead of Chloe. Haruka poses but only in a bikini.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
I really like ur game
Bt
I hate one thing
Ur
Alternative touch buttons...
It's irritating....
Plz
Improve it or remove it

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I finally had a chance to play around with the new update, and I liked it. I'm okay with there not being much progression with the girls since it's clear you're working on gameplay and stuff like that. It's not like you're holding back on the sexy stuff to milk money from us.

I didn't know that Chloe took the longest to render, but she is my favorite character, so I look forward to more stuff with her. I don't know if the Keira stuff in the lounge is new, or if I just missed it on my first play through, but I loved it. It did imply that we'd had sex before, so I don't know if I'm missing something, or if there isn't a first time programmed for her.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing the next update. Just pace yourself and don't get burnt out. And seriously think of at least setting up a kofi or something like that.

Oh, one thing though. The timing on the minigames is pretty tight. For me, trying to catch a girl doing something bad in the classroom is very hard, because I just don't have the combination of mental and physical speed anymore that's needed to see which girl is doing what wrong and then to also click in the right area fast enough. I can maybe get it 1 time out of 3, but I'm sure for some people it's a complete impossibility.

And i just remembered something else. For some reason seeing either Tina or Chloe with pencils under their nose is incredibly awesome. I have no idea why. Maybe it's just the light-hearted, playful side it adds to their personalities. I would absolutely love more pictures like that, either in the game or as bonus renders.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018

I like your honesty about your present skill set and the ever learning curve that You have chosen to be on in relation to games, rendering, coding, story line, and I know the hours are long in relation to everything You want to do for this game and all the problem solving with the present code, I am sure me saying 24 hours a day is not enough hours in a day to complete everything You have in your minds eye for the game as a whole.

I have much respect for what You have already done to date and what your own standards will push you to do in future for both this game and other games You make, being alone making something like this is an impressive task, but, please do not feel You are alone, I and others here would be happy to help You out where needed for free, depending on our own experience weather that be a simple proof read by a good English speaker like myself to what ever other needed skill sets aka coding help, fault finding help, rendering help, story line suggestions help, I cant speak for everyone else, but I am more than willing to help You with a proof read for free, and I dont need a Ty on game credits either.

Someone important to me once said to me, if You can do something however small or big to help someone for free, You should always make the offer to help, because if You can help however big or small and You do not bother, that is a shame on You (Me), and there are enough shames in our world at present..

Anyway, offer made, do not burn the candle at both ends, as You need sleep, food, life, friends, family, fun and love, while making your game also, otherwise, there is no point in doing anything in reality, burn the candle at one end always.

Brittany.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I finally had a chance to play around with the new update, and I liked it. I'm okay with there not being much progression with the girls since it's clear you're working on gameplay and stuff like that. It's not like you're holding back on the sexy stuff to milk money from us.

I didn't know that Chloe took the longest to render, but she is my favorite character, so I look forward to more stuff with her. I don't know if the Keira stuff in the lounge is new, or if I just missed it on my first play through, but I loved it. It did imply that we'd had sex before, so I don't know if I'm missing something, or if there isn't a first time programmed for her.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing the next update. Just pace yourself and don't get burnt out. And seriously think of at least setting up a kofi or something like that.

Oh, one thing though. The timing on the minigames is pretty tight. For me, trying to catch a girl doing something bad in the classroom is very hard, because I just don't have the combination of mental and physical speed anymore that's needed to see which girl is doing what wrong and then to also click in the right area fast enough. I can maybe get it 1 time out of 3, but I'm sure for some people it's a complete impossibility.

And i just remembered something else. For some reason seeing either Tina or Chloe with pencils under their nose is incredibly awesome. I have no idea why. Maybe it's just the light-hearted, playful side it adds to their personalities. I would absolutely love more pictures like that, either in the game or as bonus renders.
Haha why on earth I'm gonna milk money from you guys? I just want to milk Debby if possible! :)

And yeah, Chloe really really takes long time to render.. I don't know why. Normally I write script while rendering a scene, but if I render a scene with Chloe, my computer almost stops and I cannot do anything. However, I'll definitely add many scenes about Chloe in the upcoming version, I promise! :)

Regarding the timing of the minigame, you'll soon get used to it, and there will be other opportunities for you to spank them in the next version (such as Annie smoking cigarette in the hallway or something like that.) But at the same time, I'll consider giving you more time too..

And the pencil thing.. Yes, I'd like to make a game which the girls have their own personality, and live their normal life. In that way, players may feel like having an interaction with a living person, not just a 3d render. I hate the games like 'Hey, cutie, nice to meet you, let's fuck!' Too bad my English is not good enough for it.

Thank you for the review and kind words, Corambis!

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Haha why on earth I'm gonna milk money from you guys? I just want to milk Debby if possible! :)

And yeah, Chloe really really takes long time to render.. I don't know why. Normally I write script while rendering a scene, but if I render a scene with Chloe, my computer almost stops and I cannot do anything. However, I'll definitely add many scenes about Chloe in the upcoming version, I promise! :)

Regarding the timing of the minigame, you'll soon get used to it, and there will be other opportunities for you to spank them in the next version (such as Annie smoking cigarette in the hallway or something like that.) But at the same time, I'll consider giving you more time too..

And the pencil thing.. Yes, I'd like to make a game which the girls have their own personality, and live their normal life. In that way, players may feel like having an interaction with a living person, not just a 3d render. I hate the games like 'Hey, cutie, nice to meet you, let's fuck!' Too bad my English is not good enough for it.

Thank you for the review and kind words, Corambis!
Plz
Improve or remove that alternative buttons...
IAM
Android user so
It's very hard...
And
I can't even pass that

LeddazZip

Mar 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "Mobum, post: 1660264, member: 176747"] Упс .. Я надеюсь, что вам не придется перезагружать его всякий раз, когда вы проигрываете ... Вы должны проиграть несколько раз, прежде чем кто-то придет на помощь, и вы нужно увеличить свои показатели плавания, плавая с другими девушками .. бедные пальцы! [/ QUOTE]
Оops)))) Thanks

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes