ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
3) Repeating the scenes issue - I thought repeating the same scene is not so painful to watch again (only 2 to 3 times?), since you can always skip scenes by pressing CTRL key.. And alright, I'll find a way to repeat the good scenes.
Thanks, skip button is gonna be a huge help. One thing to keep in mind is how we play the game, I reload saves a lot, so I saw the one Debby scene at least 8 or 9 times. Because I like to save in the morning and get the most done I can in a single day, taking the most efficient path. So not having sexless scenes repeat is huge for gameplay.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have changed the variable for shame to 0 but still Mia is not taking further lessons of removing her clothes. How do I get her to do that.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you for calling my humble game "best"! My shame level has been lowered a lot. Haha
The original game was fun. The update, even having to play through all the content again, is wonderful. Nice graphics on the transition pages! I am amazed when a new one pops up. Did find it funny that Mia has huge tits during the masturbation scene. Always laugh at his toes during the money shot. (Though it is hard to see the result on the white backdrop.) Cheers to you and the work you put into this.

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I think I've must have missed something in this game that probably is in front of my nose. I need to read books, yet I do not know how. What did I miss? I know I've recived 2 books so faar.

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
what must i do for mia quest 4? i only can go at showers at 6pm when i disguise myself. so i took the clothes from Tina in the morning, but can't go in the showers.
And now? how can i disguise myself?
The hint says, it's time for Rosita to help me.. who the hell is Rosita?

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
what must i do for mia quest 4? i only can go at showers at 6pm when i disguise myself. so i took the clothes from Tina in the morning, but can't go in the showers.
And now? how can i disguise myself?
The hint says, it's time for Rosita to help me.. who the hell is Rosita?
Do you have the wig? You can find it in the lockers

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Do you have the wig? You can find it in the lockers
... after you stole Tina´s gymncloth (cloth first then wig, viceversa don´t possible) You have to go to the showers several times as "Rosita" (Mia will name you so) to get afforts in further aducating her. More Mia sex education scene s will depend on next update (persuming );)

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Two questions: How does one learn massage? I can't find the book. How to trigger Chloe math classes?

odin76

Jun 5, 2017
although it is still quite short is very interesting
drawn extremely great, nice Story ...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Encountered a 2 main bugs:

At the hot springs, when choosing the Massage option, the PT coach disappeared and Keira appeared and said she would wait in the pool, then said she was jealous and wanted to give the MC the massage herself, it was weird because I never chose Keira to go to the hot springs with, and once I encountered this bug, I searched for Keira in the game to go to the hot springs, but could never find that option for her.

When in the pool at school, and talking to the doctor, options for Mia always come up, and when You ask the doctor to go topless in the pool, it is actually Mia You are speaking to in the options boxes, also when You ask the doctor to the hot springs with You (even when You both are having sex in school), the option once clicked disappears with no reply to it.

Aside from those 2 bugs above, it is a pretty good game and i do like it, in spite of it being somewhat of a grind fest with repetitious actions, thank God money does not need to be earned lol

In the pool race with Vanessa, what pre-actions are needed to stop yourself getting a boner and thus losing every race?

When the next update is out, will saves from this version work in a new update? (please say Yes lol)

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
ive seen with tina she starts wearing the bikini then it switches to the schools baithing suit

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Can't progress with Tina in the pool in her bikini. The advanced lessons just go back to her first lesson in a bathing suit everytime but the hint says i'm on 11.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Every time I do that, it says "You find nothing but dust"
Try this before: 1. go at 8am to showers, 2. take girls clothes 3. a f t e r this you will find the wig in lockers (hallway)
... may be only after you stole Tina´s gymncloth before you´ll get the wig. For me it was the only way ;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Try this before: 1. go at 8am to showers, 2. take girls clothes 3. a f t e r this you will find the wig in lockers (hallway)
... may be only after you stole Tina´s gymncloth before you´ll get the wig. For me it was the only way ;)
No, you'll find the wig 100% when Chloe is in the hall. She'll ask you about liking Mia and then you find the wig.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I assume I've dealt with the bugs discussed here.. Here's the patch #3.
(SPA, Tina not progressing and Debby swimsuit issues)

Please understand that this is the last patch for 0.4, and other bugs reported afterwards will be dealt at next release! (If not significant)

Replace the files at the game folder!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Every time I do that, it says "You find nothing but dust"
Well, it was supposed to be found on the 4th try, but since you're sick of this already, you may just open console by shift O and type in $ wig = 1

Two questions: How does one learn massage? I can't find the book. How to trigger Chloe math classes?
If you keep learning about healthcare, you'll have an option popped up for learning massage. (At the lounge)
Chloe math class event - 1) Meet her at the hallway 2) Have an event at the Debby's office 3) Meet her at the hallway again and she will ask for help. (But nothing much to do yet, it will be updated in the next version!)

Reactions: ShaoKahn

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Well, it was supposed to be found on the 4th try, but since you're sick of this already, you may just open console by shift O and type in $ wig = 1

If you keep learning about healthcare, you'll have an option popped up for learning massage. (At the lounge)
Chloe math class event - 1) Meet her at the hallway 2) Have an event at the Debby's office 3) Meet her at the hallway again and she will ask for help. (But nothing much to do yet, it will be updated in the next version!)
Thanks. Now I am ready to go!

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes