cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
There are also some bugs available in the teacher's office... that effect non-teachers.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Ease it back a bit guys. Last I checked Mobum ain't gettin paid for this and doesn't have a Dev team to delegate. I'm sure Bugs will get fixed over time. We've had 3 Patches already. Give them some breathing space to rest up. There a paid Dev's out there who don't put anywhere near this much in as Mobum has :)

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Ease it back a bit guys. Last I checked Mobum ain't gettin paid for this and doesn't have a Dev team to delegate. I'm sure Bugs will get fixed over time. We've had 3 Patches already. Give them some breathing space to rest up. There a paid Dev's out there who don't put anywhere near this much in as Mobum has :)
Thats big of you Friend, I have been trying to lend him a hand where I can. I'm skillz are far from being able to do more than report bugs. But I like his work and I'm trying to support his efforts where I can.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Thats big of you Friend, I have been trying to lend him a hand where I can. I'm skillz are far from being able to do more than report bugs. But I like his work and I'm trying to support his efforts where I can.
I work on Fan Art myself but it's Hobby time not work and I do it on my own time when I can. I just spent 2 weeks in limbo and thought my GPU was dying turned out it was a bad update and all is okay now. I'm sure Mob appreciates help though yes but people should remember we're just more Fans and not getting paid ;)

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I work on Fan Art myself but it's Hobby time not work and I do it on my own time when I can. I just spent 2 weeks in limbo and thought my GPU was dying turned out it was a bad update and all is okay now. I'm sure Mob appreciates help though yes but people should remember we're just more Fans and not getting paid ;)
*laughs* I'm a writer, so there is that. I have dabbled with Daz but I'm not very good with it and don't have all the toys yet. But writing I can do and I'm good at it. I know what I can do helpfully, I can throw idea's in odd lots, and can refine them pretty quickly, art and mechanics, well I know what I like and I know what should work but I'm not a programmer *Cries* I haven't learned to code yet!

Reactions: Mobum

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
one of the girls should show up and give you a bj... to reduce your resistance in the water...

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
How do you get Vanessa to swim nude? I never get the option to ask her and I completed the massage. Also I read somewhere that if Haruka's shame is low enough she'll pose nude in the art class. How do you get her to do this?
How did you finish the massage? I tried almost every combination.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Be patient and wait for the next update, the Dev has a lot of loose ends to tie up, and a lot of content that he want's to squeeze in between the loose ends and where he is.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Be patient and wait for the next update, the Dev has a lot of loose ends to tie up, and a lot of content that he want's to squeeze in between the loose ends and where he is.
Definitely. He's making zero money off of this, but is still extremely responsive to people's feedback and questions. The game is getting more and more popular with each update. It's encouraging to see this many people interested in it at this stage, and to recognize what a fun and sexy game it is. I can't wait for the next update, whenever that may be.

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Definitely. He's making zero money off of this, but is still extremely responsive to people's feedback and questions. The game is getting more and more popular with each update. It's encouraging to see this many people interested in it at this stage, and to recognize what a fun and sexy game it is. I can't wait for the next update, whenever that may be.
I know that I have shared a few ideas with him, and told him he can use them or not. I know he's working hard on this and it has a lot of promise. And I am happy to help him get out of any corner he finds himself painted into.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
That's my point. Half the thread is taken up with bugs that I accept.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes