cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
when do you get that massage , im at the swimming part , read the massage book but dont seem to get to that , is it after the swimming thing as it never comes up when i train with her or talk to her , i dont manage to get annie in the shower either at this point.
Okay, guys, I'm gonna say this one time for everyone. Mobum told me what he wanted to happen for that scene, and it's written, and there are SEVERAL scenes leading up to that Climax. Hopefully you will find them amusing, and hopefully, you will enjoy them. Mobum is making all the parts work together and I can tell you that I have written perhaps ten pages of script for him to develop. Dialogue and direction. So it's a lot so please, pretty please with sugar on top, be patient. Please be patient, this isn't a Patreon effort for him so he's making nothing on this effort, this is just an exercise. I am just helping because I liked the idea and he accepted my help. Okay, now I'll go back into my hole and write dirty thoughts on toilet paper for people to enjoy in the future.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Okay, guys, I'm gonna say this one time for everyone. Mobum told me what he wanted to happen for that scene, and it's written, and there are SEVERAL scenes leading up to that Climax. Hopefully you will find them amusing, and hopefully, you will enjoy them. Mobum is making all the parts work together and I can tell you that I have written perhaps ten pages of script for him to develop. Dialogue and direction. So it's a lot so please, pretty please with sugar on top, be patient. Please be patient, this isn't a Patreon effort for him so he's making nothing on this effort, this is just an exercise. I am just helping because I liked the idea and he accepted my help. Okay, now I'll go back into my hole and write dirty thoughts on toilet paper for people to enjoy in the future.
I was just wondering if i missed something or doing something wrong :D . I'm enjoying it a lot , just thought i needed some help as i was thinking i was doing something wrong lol . Keep up the good work :p

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
I like the game very much, but I seem not be very good in everyone to get naked. I'll try further. But I have a few questions.
Swimming with Tina, I had het in bikini, but halfway she turns back into suit and is following lessons again in dry-swimming. What am I doing wrong?
Using the Quest Hints, there is only blank and on hints on Tina.
I'm looking forward to update 0.5 anyway Thanks so far!

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I like the game very much, but I seem not be very good in everyone to get naked. I'll try further. But I have a few questions.
Swimming with Tina, I had het in bikini, but halfway she turns back into suit and is following lessons again in dry-swimming. What am I doing wrong?
Using the Quest Hints, there is only blank and on hints on Tina.
I'm looking forward to update 0.5 anyway Thanks so far!
This section is not finished yet, it should be in the next update, I know I wrote a lot of content associated with this, and Mobum is working hard on getting the mechanics and H-scenes in place. I won't say what will happen but it should be fun and amusing for all. There is a lot of new content for the next update, and Mobum was sick there for a little while and it's delayed the update. But now he/she (I never asked and it was never specified) back on track and the progress bar is moving again. I'm not too sure what the timetable looks like but I have seen some of the new content and it is fabulous.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Chris Andrews

Sep 11, 2017
Wow, I really have enjoyed the game so far. The models and art is beautiful! Great Job Mobum!

I understand the game is developing and like every game some bugs need to be worked out. I just wanted to give some suggestions you might find helpful moving ahead.

Its important to have different kinds of relationships with each girl in the game. You have done a pretty good job at that. Some should fall in love with you, some should hate you but sleep with you, and some should be difficult to sleep with, perhaps even involving blackmail sex. To keep variety, as we all enjoy different things. Maybe give us the ability to pick who we want as a girlfriend to sleepover?

I like the After School hours event you have coming. Perhaps after the clock hits 19:00 hours, the quick travel buttons could change? Remove the school ones and replace them with Dorm A, Dorm B, and other rooms like, Dorm Bathroom, Dorm Common/Lounge Room that has a TV and sofa. And maybe even Ivy's place!

I Love the sister Ivy btw, please add more of her to the game!

As people have stated the game is a little too grindy. You could be more generous awarding points to help with this. A big issue with this is we never really know how many points we need to do something. If when we fail at a task, give us a message that says "lust level 35 or higher required." this would be very helpful.

Being able to buy webcams to install in Dorm rooms could be fun. Give you something to do on your laptop.

Please add the option to cum inside or pull out when having sex. I do like your different positions/camera angles you provide.

A way to view your personal stats (physical, math swim etc..) with a button would be nice.

If i had one problem, its the sex with Keira seemed to be too short. The MC just jump from standing infront of her to plowing into her, there is no teasing or slow penetration scenes like there was with Annie. I say this because after so much grinding the build up has to be rewarded with more images. Especially if its their first time having sex. More teasing and foreplay, especially with the inexperience of these girls. Some of them being virgins.

These are just some ideas to add to your great game. I'm looking forward to the next update! You should
really consider joining patreon. You have the talent, and should get some rewards for your hard work.

Thanks!

Reactions: Mobum

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lately that site for support that you mentioned is gradually purging creators because of the kinks exemplified in their games.
Many services collecting money from users are very picky with their customers and scare away from devs with kinks.
Just saying that jumping on a sinking ship may very well sink the dev as this is a free time endeavor and facing the pitch forks is tiring and counter productive.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Wow, I really have enjoyed the game so far. The models and art is beautiful! Great Job Mobum!

I understand the game is developing and like every game some bugs need to be worked out. I just wanted to give some suggestions you might find helpful moving ahead.

Its important to have different kinds of relationships with each girl in the game. You have done a pretty good job at that. Some should fall in love with you, some should hate you but sleep with you, and some should be difficult to sleep with, perhaps even involving blackmail sex. To keep variety, as we all enjoy different things. Maybe give us the ability to pick who we want as a girlfriend to sleepover?

I like the After School hours event you have coming. Perhaps after the clock hits 19:00 hours, the quick travel buttons could change? Remove the school ones and replace them with Dorm A, Dorm B, and other rooms like, Dorm Bathroom, Dorm Common/Lounge Room that has a TV and sofa. And maybe even Ivy's place!

As people have stated the game is a little too grindy. You could be more generous awarding points to help with this. A big issue with this is we never really know how many points we need to do something. If when we fail at a task, give us a message that says "lust level 35 or higher required." this would be very helpful.

Being able to buy webcams to install in Dorm rooms could be fun. Give you something to do on your laptop.

Please add the option to cum inside or pull out when having sex. I do like your different positions/camera angles you provide.

A way to view your personal stats (physical, math swim etc..) with a button would be nice.

If i had one problem, its the sex with Keira seemed to be too short. The MC just jump from standing infront of her to plowing into her, there is no teasing or slow penetration scenes like there was with Annie. I say this because after so much grinding the build up has to be rewarded with more images. Especially if its their first time having sex. More teasing and foreplay, especially with the inexperience of these girls. Some of them being virgins.

These are just some ideas to add to your great game. I'm looking forward to the next update! You should
really consider joining patreon. You have the talent, and should get some rewards for your hard work.

Thanks!
I would say that Mobum is about 60% done with the next update, he is doing this as best he can in his spare time, I know he doesn't want to add any more locations, as much fun as that would be! I'll see about a player status screen that should be easy. The Voyer thing with the webcams... mmmm... not a priority. The option to cum in or out, requires a lot of additional rendering and he's trying to keep that down.
The next update will introduce a new character...
There will be quite a few more scenes and new punishments!
Please understand that this is an ambitious project and Mobum is doing this out of his own free time. I'm helping him out a little here and there writing scenes and dialogues things like that because, well I wanted to. But progress is being made and I keep an eye out here in between writing for him and writing for myself. Maybe I should put a link to the other kinky crap that I write somewhere, I'll think about it. But I know Mobum appreciates your enthusiasm for his game. I really think it's great also.

Reactions: Corambis and Cmann

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
(...)(Mobum is doing this out of his own free time. I'm helping him out a little here and there (...)
But I know Mobum appreciates your enthusiasm for his game. I really think it's great also.
Just wish there was a way to offer you fine folks a coffee or ten. :sneaky:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Just wish there was a way to offer you fine folks a coffee or ten. :sneaky:
Wait till the next one, it's still in the planning stages but from what I have laid down and what Mobum has done, it's gonna be lots of fun. He said that he was going to put it up on Patreon, or maybe subscribestar, Mobum is working on his skills for the next one. There are probably three or so more updates before This one is done.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Okay, guys! It's time for a little preview...

Thanks!
Wow, I'm impressed to see that there are so many helpful suggestions!

So far you can have a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with Keira only, because it's too difficult to control the game mechanic if someone gets jealous, or if you breakup with someone and start a new relationship. It's simply beyond my ability I guess. If there's only two or three girls in the school, I can do that. :)

After school hours- Yes, it's just at the very early stage of the development, it will evolve sooner or later, just give me some more time! :)

Ivy - She will make a visit to Matt's school soon, so relax and wait a bit..

Grindiness - Yes, it was my mistake. I didn't want to torture the players, I just wanted to control the speed of the game progress. (I didn't want Mia to become a total slut at ver 0.2 for instance) I had to limit the progress per each version, like 'Man of the House' instead. But it's already too late I suppose. I'll think of adding the message you suggested next version by the way.

Cum inside/outside - Haha I'm just not a big fan of hot and sticky cum... So I wanted to hide it if possible..

Stat window will be added.

Annie and Keira sex scenes will be updated, so just wait a bit more!
---------------------
cj1015 is helping me a lot these days, so I'm sure that the upcoming update will be one of the greatest one.. Thank you again for your comments and suggestions on my project!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DEV said:
"
5) Vanessa massage - Can't quit massage? If you use Unren, open a developer console by "Shift-O" and type in "jump POtend" and that's all. You'll be escaped from the endless massage loop! Meanwhile, I'll look into the code why it happened.
"

Oops regarding the Vanessa massage issue, I forgot to put a line to check how many times you massaged her. Sorry! ;)

Extract the attached file and replace them with the old ones! If other big issues arises, I will re-upload the whole game again.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Cum inside/outside - Haha I'm just not a big fan of hot and sticky cum... So I wanted to hide it if possible..
I'm really looking forward to the next update. And I'm not a big fan of seeing lots of cum other than what's incidental to sex. I much prefer the options to cum in the mouth, or to cum inside the girl, and when given the choice, I always go with those. I think that's why I like this game so much. Our tastes overlap quite a bit. Keep up the great work :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is all hints and pointers all around this thread. Just start at page 6 ... work your way to present day, watch out for dev exposition ... play the game.

You could always just start the game up and see where you hit a snag ... it already says what day is last and all you do all day is enter different rooms to grind those stats up.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes