Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please enjoy this game as it straight up has a 30+ days count down for everything to develop and thrive. This game is about different paths and different girls. The relationships have a lot of hiccups and MC has to ease the minds of the girls to get a romance path.

Dev left some clues ...

" You're supposed to lose a few times before someone comes in to help, and you need to increase your swimming stat by swimming with other girls.. "

QUOTE="Mobum, post: 1660723, member: 176747"You can make Vanessa swim naked in this version, but not Tina, as it is related to story progress..

And Chloe and Keira... You'll probably see that scene in the next update.. (or even more.. we'll see)

QUOTE="Mobum, post: 1660893, member: 176747"

Vanessa swim naked option will be opened after day 36. Haruka is supposed to be pose nude, but it seems there's a problem if you choose Chloe to pose for the class initially, it blocks possibility to suggest Haruka to model. I'll fix that next version.

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
This needs sleep sex tag i love this and also so much more content because its so good. Looking forward to next update.

Reactions: Malkovichi

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
@Mobum hey i like this game, so watching this thread !

keep up the good work !

Please let us know how long you plan to make the game !

like this is 0.4 , so after 0.9 ... it will be completed at 1.0 ?

Reactions: Malkovichi

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
@Mobum hey i like this game, so watching this thread !

keep up the good work !

Please let us know how long you plan to make the game !

like this is 0.4 , so after 0.9 ... it will be completed at 1.0 ?
When I last talked to Mobum he was having trouble finding time to code and render, hopefully, he will soon find that time. I know that after this update there will be at least 1 or 2 more just to clean things up and make sure everything works.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
He's having work play issues. That is his work is interfering with his play time to make the game.
Well said. This is a Hobby Project and made for free, so please give this Dev the breathing space to make it on their own terms and time. We're all looking forward to another update, but when is not up to us ;)

Reactions: SISIMEN

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
And for the record, he provided this avatar for me, and I'm writing scenes for him, and he shows me stuff so I'm trying really hard not to give anyone any spoilers because. Well I think its better that way.
The only spoiler i want is ETA.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sure its got some mild engrish and is basically just a dominate fappin' game..but..i gotta say..its frikkin funny and the animations..though limited..are quite nice...BUT...i ask only one thing and one thing only..please..let the MC go to a hair salon and get that monstrosity of a do fixed..LOL..thats all :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i am SO SAD!!!! REAL TEARS...depression..."You have reached the end of Mia's content" NOOOOOO...my perfect in every way imaginable Asian FUTURE WIFE!!!...i need a tea..she has it all..tiny titty's..nice hips..pretty hoohaa..perfect face..good hairstyle..perky buttocks..Bi..perfect waifu!!!! i will watch this thread like a hawk until next update.... :p

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Holy shit, this game is hilarious! And I love these beauties! But over 2 months since the last update...? :cautious:

The perverts will revolt if this one get an "Abandoned" tag!

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes