Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
@Mobum My firewall caught an attempt by your game to connect to an outside IP address registered to DigitalOcean, LLC. Are you aware of this or can you explain why it's attempting this?

View attachment 302408
Really? I don't know why it happened. Renpy is the only thing I can code... So I even don't know how to put that kind of malware in the game! :) Is there anybody who has experienced the same problem?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys, long time no update!

Next update (0.5) is not far away... It is likely to be somewhere between last week of May to first week of June..

--------------------------
Here's some teaser info on the next update!

SP_Afin0.jpg
You now have new post-spanking scenes! Also, new punishment options has been added! You'll love it!

EDU0.jpg
Mia's sex-ed is back! Now she is about to advance to a new step..

HBDF0a.jpg
Haruka wants to try a new form of art.. And asks for Matt's help on that.

Kstreak1.jpg
Uhh... What's she doing?

SPA P_G0.jpg
Looks like our gym teacher is in trouble... or not?

UG_grope1.jpg
Is there anybody who wanted to grope the unknown girl #1?

DOVS.jpg
Why is she naked at her dorm..?

HWfig4.jpg
Hmm, Tina and Chloe do not seem to be getting along very well..

There is some more, but I want you to find out yourself while playing the game later!

Oh.. UI has been changed a bit.. Time-pass button and Matt's stat window has been added.

AAAAAaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd! I've finally made a patreon page... If there's anybody who wants to buy me a cup of coffee, please consider supporting me! There's absolytely nothing there yet..

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Is there any way to know the stats' level to trigger events?

For example, I'm teaching Mia sex-ed, and now is her turn to show some boobies, but she says she's too shy to do it. Her "shame" level is 60 (although I cheated to lower it to 50, and she keeps saying the same) The thing is, I don't really want to cheat all the stats, because I don't want to miss content, and maybe if I lower her "shame" level too much she will go from "I'm too shy to show you my tits" to "COME AND FUCK ME OVER THE DESK, YOU CUNT!!!", and I don't want that at all.

So, again, is there a way to know the stats' level to trigger events?

Thanks in advance.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017

For example, I'm teaching Mia sex-ed, and now is her turn to show some boobies, but she says she's too shy to do it. Her "shame" level is 60 (although I cheated to lower it to 50, and she keeps saying the same) The thing is, I don't really want to cheat all the stats, because I don't want to miss content, and maybe if I lower her "shame" level too much she will go from "I'm too shy to show you my tits" to "COME AND FUCK ME OVER THE DESK, YOU CUNT!!!", and I don't want that at all.

Thanks in advance.
I've been fiddling with the stats, lower some, raising others and I am at a loss on the levels to trigger certain events. To the best of my understanding, it appears there are a certain number of repetitive events that must occur before the "next step" is achieved. My hope is this is not also tied directly to the stats - that is, if specific levels of stats are tied directly, and inextricably, from the events themselves, as they happen AND on a very specific number, then it would be impossible to determine what levels stats need to be to trigger those events. I'm not certain what the formula is, so I keep grinding and have even started over with a fresh game to see if I could progress further. We will see...

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017

Next update (0.5) is not far away... It is likely to be somewhere between last week of May to first week of June..

View attachment 302669
You now have new post-spanking scenes! Also, new punishment options has been added! You'll love it!

View attachment 302677

View attachment 302678

View attachment 302679
Uhh... What's she doing?

View attachment 302680

View attachment 302681

View attachment 302683

View attachment 302684

There is some more, but I want you to find out yourself while playing the game later!

Oh.. UI has been changed a bit.. Time-pass button and Matt's stat window has been added.

AAAAAaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd! I've finally made a patreon page... If there's anybody who wants to buy me a cup of coffee, please consider supporting me! There's absolytely nothing there yet..

You have your first Patron! ;)

Reactions: Mobum

somguy

Jun 17, 2017

View attachment 302669

View attachment 302677

View attachment 302678

View attachment 302679
Uhh... What's she doing?

View attachment 302680

View attachment 302681

View attachment 302683

View attachment 302684

Nice. But don't tell me you're giving Mia away to some other random dude? :(

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I think I've found a bug; withTina, I'm at the point where she's already swimming on her own at 2pm, and she's also wearing a bikini.

I had two options, swimming with her or train her, and did the second; it ended with her falling on MC's dick. The next day I found her there again, but if I chose to aproach, she changes into her swim suit, and then a previous training lesson occours (on the blanket, not in the pool, the one where you touch her thight), and this happends every time.

Is this a known bug?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

Thanks in advance.
Well, I'm working on it, as it was suggested earlier. You will see the minimum requirement to trigger an event in the next version.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Nice. But don't tell me you're giving Mia away to some other random dude? :(
Shh! he's not a random dude! He has a decent name... Unknown Guy #1!

By the way, I haven't decided yet to add a hard-NTR in the game or not.. But you always have a choice to avoid it, so take it easy.

Reactions: MrJ and Canto Forte

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I think I've found a bug; withTina, I'm at the point where she's already swimming on her own at 2pm, and she's also wearing a bikini.

I had two options, swimming with her or train her, and did the second; it ended with her falling on MC's dick. The next day I found her there again, but if I chose to aproach, she changes into her swim suit, and then a previous training lesson occours (on the blanket, not in the pool, the one where you touch her thight), and this happends every time.

Is this a known bug?
Yes, it's a known bug, and already killed in the upcoming version.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, it's a known bug, and already killed in the upcoming version.
Thanks a lot for your answer; if I may abuse of your kindness a little more, I've seen there's a previous message with a patch meant for v0.4, is this problem also managed in that patch or should I just skip it? This is the link, , from this message of yours (Mar 4 2019)

Well, I'm working on it, as it was suggested earlier. You will see the minimum requirement to trigger an event in the next version.
Once more, thank you for your answer and good work.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks a lot for your answer; if I may abuse of your kindness a little more, I've seen there's a previous message with a patch meant for v0.4, is this problem also managed in that patch or should I just skip it? This is the link, , from this message of yours (Mar 4 2019)

Once more, thank you for your answer and good work.
No, forget about all the patches.. I seriously recommend you to just wait for the next version, even though there will be new bugs in it too. I'll try to minimize it before launch, even though the timing of it would be delayed.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@Mobum Could you kindly quote this post or dm me a better overview of the game, the one in the op is quite outdated and it badly reflects the content in game imo.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes