bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ann's School Days [v0.3] [Mobum]- Original Size: 1.33GB

Download PC (364MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ann's School Days [v0.3] [Mobum]- Original Size: 1.33GB

Download PC (364MB): - - -

Ty for this

Sunny29

Jun 3, 2018
Hey I might be interested in Writing for you. My Discord is Sunnny#5708. DM me and I can maybe share some ideas with you.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hey I might be interested in Writing for you. My Discord is Sunnny#5708. DM me and I can maybe share some ideas with you.
Thanks for the kind offer, but right now I'm not thinking of any collaboration.. :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Any breakdown of the new scenes, I got all the old ones plus a new med exam scene.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
When I look at the image file, and code, I see piles of content that I do not seem able to access. Any sort of walkthrough or hints?

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
As others here, I like the game so far ; great models, much better than average renders, and a rather fun story. Animations are quite good as well.
Too much grinding for my liking, specially in the last 30 days (I passed day 60), where I seem to be stuck for several characters that I know have more content (seen the pics) :

Reactions: MrCrow

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
I like this game. I like the sandbox type of play. Only thing is it errors out each time I try to save, so I guess there are a few bugs.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I really like this update and like where it's headed. I wish the Mia, Tina, and Chloe stuff would have gone further, but there's only so much you can put into one update. I did enjoy the stuff with Annie and to a lesser degree the drugged stuff with the two teachers. I was hoping that the interaction with Keira in the hallway would let us go further in this update, but again, that's something for a future update.

I didn't mind having to replay it. The grind was a little boring, but given what this game was inspired from, it's not surprising, and it's a pretty typical feature of games like this.

I'd have loved the opportunity to give the pill to one of the schoolgirls, or to visit them in their dorm. But then again I'm a much bigger fan of the schoolgirls than the teachers.

The typos didn't bother me too much. It's another thing that's fairly standard these days in these days, and it lends a certain amount of charm. Again, it's very much in character based on what inspired this game.

Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see the next update :)

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Really could do with a walkthrough just to know when you've reached the end of the update and tips on how to progress the story.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Thank you for the kind words and feedbacks, everyone.. I was happy while reading the thread..

1) I'm also thinking about the ways to reduce grinding stuff. - It will become much easier in the next version.
2) I'm thinking of adding weekend-events, you may go out and hang out with your own schoolgirls or teachers.
3) I've read all the error reports, I will try to find out and correct ASAP.
4) No, you can't fuck Mia yet. She is designed to be the most prude and naive student of all, but I thought too much was shown at ver 0.2 :)
5) Matt will do more mean and pervy things in the next update..
6) School events will be hold at certain time points (say, day 30 or day 60..)
7) More patients at Debby's office! (Which means more 'general practioner' minigame for Matt!)

My job is quiet busy while winter season, so I'm afraid that the next update will be a bit late or rather a small update than 0.3. Have a great day!

Raazer

Jun 22, 2018
console codes: Work by using the girls first initial, underscore and then the attribute. You want anger zero, but everything else high.

So Chloe's stuff looks like this:

c_ang = XX
c_lust = XX
c_shame = XX
c_subm = XX

also to avoid magazine grinding, use:

health = 99
math = 99
Thanks for the codes but I have no clue which console, where I can find it and how to activate it.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you for the kind words and feedbacks, everyone.. I was happy while reading the thread..

1) I'm also thinking about the ways to reduce grinding stuff. - It will become much easier in the next version.
2) I'm thinking of adding weekend-events, you may go out and hang out with your own schoolgirls or teachers.
3) I've read all the error reports, I will try to find out and correct ASAP.
4) No, you can't fuck Mia yet. She is designed to be the most prude and naive student of all, but I thought too much was shown at ver 0.2 :)
5) Matt will do more mean and pervy things in the next update..
6) School events will be hold at certain time points (say, day 30 or day 60..)
7) More patients at Debby's office! (Which means more 'general practioner' minigame for Matt!)

My job is quiet busy while winter season, so I'm afraid that the next update will be a bit late or rather a small update than 0.3. Have a great day!
I think the game needs a quest log within it to help keep track of the next steps with each girl. I also think the grinding should be eliminated, it does not make that much sense. He wouldn't have his job if he couldn't do math. Swimming shouldn't be a stat either, since he says it's only his boner getting in the way. As for health, he's not a doctor, he's just doing it to grope them, he doesn't need to know anything. It's funnier if he's bullshitting his way through it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I think the game needs a quest log within it to help keep track of the next steps with each girl. I also think the grinding should be eliminated, it does not make that much sense. He wouldn't have his job if he couldn't do math. Swimming shouldn't be a stat either, since he says it's only his boner getting in the way. As for health, he's not a doctor, he's just doing it to grope them, he doesn't need to know anything. It's funnier if he's bullshitting his way through it.
The quest log would be nice. I think the lack of academic credentials is explained at the beginning in that he got the job through connections or blackmail or something and isn't really qualified for it. It's all really standard dating sim stuff I guess, so maybe I'm just used to it, especially after dealing with it in Big Brother. Plus so far there's not a money-crunch to deal with, or the threat of military school, so it has that going for it.

Reactions: Mobum
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes