Feb 18, 2018
Ahhh.. I had terrible days for the last few monthes.. As you know my patreon page has been banned, and COVID-19 made my life extremely busy.. and changed everything. (I'm in the healthcare business)

As I've informed previously, I made a subscribestar page.. but I decided not to launch it, as I want to put an end to this project and start a new one (if I have time.. I even don't have any time to sit in front of my computer these days..) - and the site still says that my page is under review..

Anyway, I'm not here to make excuses, but to provide an update! At last...!

I've tested it thoroughly, from where Matt spanks Annie to the end, but as always, there may be still many bugs lurking around.. If you're using old saves, the possiblity even rises up!
There are several notices I would like to make before you download..

- I'm not going to provide any patch, (if it isn't a major one) nor walkthrough for this
- The next one will be the last and the final version of ASD, but that will mostly deal with the game endings, with less contents. I will work on this from time to time so I have no idea WHEN the update is going to happen.
- I will start working on the next project (Runaway Princess) when everything gets back to normal, but as I want to enjoy the developing process this time, I'm not gonna make the game too heavy(too many renders or animations like ASD). But I'll focus on good storyline and character interactions.

CHANGELOG-
Annie event updated - for those who hates volleyball game, I made it shorter.
Chloe event updated
Haruka event updated
Mia event updated
Keira beach event was updated
You can ask Tina to pose for the art class
Second punishment for the blackjack
Nude beach opened! - Meet some special family there
If you have to skip time, search for photos at the hallway instead! - You can watch the collected photos at your room.
You can watch previous events at your room... But not everything I guess!

PC:
Mega

Mac:
Mega
Thanks, Mobum: we owe you a lot. Even more so now that we know you're actively involved in fighting against the virus. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to show you our gratitude (e.g. personally I would be ready to make a donation to any institution of your choice: would that be of interest to you?)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Some of the girls in this are really hot, and likewise I'm into the scenes but dear lord the grind is unbearable.

So the grind needs to be cut down 80%.
Given how much stuff is weekend events be able to do 2.
Have a skip to the weekend button.
The hotsprings should be an afterschool thing maybe given how little happens there.
Massively shorten those terrible volleyball bits.
When replaying events in the bedroom let you see alternative choices, because a second playthrough is off the table.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Some of the girls in this are really hot, and the scenes aren't bad but dear lord the grind is unbearable.

So the grind needs to be cut down 80%.
Given how much stuff is weekend events be able to do 2.
Have a skip to the weekend button.
The hotsprings should be an afterschool thing maybe given how little happens there.
Massively shorten those terrible volleyball bits.
When replaying events in the bedroom let you see alternative choices, because a second playthrough is off the table.
Agree with all this and would also add - it seems like there is almost TOO much going on. We have all the in-school stuff with each girl. We have the punishments, the art class, individual story lines, swimming, lunch time, teachers. Then there's weekend stuff, night time stuff again with each individual girl. There's different paths depending how much grind you've done. I honestly have no idea what in the hell is in happening, story-wise,in this game. I just play it and hope beyond hope I'm not missing stuff. Its also a problems for progress. What I see as a big storyline that i'm waiting anxiously for development on may be seen as a side thing by another or by the dev and gets left hanging. Then something else is worked on and people are like, "why in the hell is he putting effort into that when this big thing over here has been untouched for so many updates?"

Streamline some of this shit please. Or at least let us know what the main focus is.

With that said, downloading it now so I can play tonight after the wife and kids are in bed.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
yeah I love this game but mobum could structure it better...like making the beach dates available after school.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
New Update: Hooray!
Game Closing Down: Oh, no!
Mobum Changing Gears: We understand, and we wish you the best.

Reactions: Fabs93

ViniCent

Dec 5, 2017
Did anyone get the Tina model route to work?
I got her to agree to do nude modeling, but can't get past the first stage with Haruka, it just repeats afterwards.
The game doesn't even recognize it, if I want to change the order.
And I can't get Keira and Chloe to pose together.
Can someone help me, or does some has saves?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can someone help me, or does some has saves?
In the saves posted above Tina work as nude model .
If you want try , but I don't know if it is less advanced for your need
PS: seem I have the same bug :)

There is a bug in the code , if you select Tina as model 2 is setted as model 1

Last edited:
Reactions: ViniCent
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes