Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks, not sure how to proceed from there...next weekend is just Kira showing up again.
Every people has played the game in different mode.
If you want post your save , I take a look if I have the same problem with that event

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think i figured it out, kiera's weekend sex gets in the way of debby's stuff. Visiting the nude beach with kira gets her to stop being your girlfriend and continue...what a heart breaking choice.

ViniCent

Dec 5, 2017
In the saves posted above Tina work as nude model .
If you want try , but I don't know if it is less advanced for your need
PS: seem I have the same bug :)

There is a bug in the code , if you select Tina as model 2 is setted as model 1
Yeah, thanks.
Tried it and you are right, it does not advance either.
But your save had the Keira und Chloe modeling unlocked, so thanks ;)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ahhh.. I had terrible days for the last few monthes.. As you know my patreon page has been banned, and COVID-19 made my life extremely busy.. and changed everything. (I'm in the healthcare business)

As I've informed previously, I made a subscribestar page.. but I decided not to launch it, as I want to put an end to this project and start a new one (if I have time.. I even don't have any time to sit in front of my computer these days..) - and the site still says that my page is under review..

Anyway, I'm not here to make excuses, but to provide an update! At last...!

I've tested it thoroughly, from where Matt spanks Annie to the end, but as always, there may be still many bugs lurking around.. If you're using old saves, the possiblity even rises up!
There are several notices I would like to make before you download..

- I'm not going to provide any patch, (if it isn't a major one) nor walkthrough for this
- The next one will be the last and the final version of ASD, but that will mostly deal with the game endings, with less contents. I will work on this from time to time so I have no idea WHEN the update is going to happen.
- I will start working on the next project (Runaway Princess) when everything gets back to normal, but as I want to enjoy the developing process this time, I'm not gonna make the game too heavy(too many renders or animations like ASD). But I'll focus on good storyline and character interactions.

CHANGELOG-
Annie event updated - for those who hates volleyball game, I made it shorter.
Chloe event updated
Haruka event updated
Mia event updated
Keira beach event was updated
You can ask Tina to pose for the art class
Second punishment for the blackjack
Nude beach opened! - Meet some special family there
If you have to skip time, search for photos at the hallway instead! - You can watch the collected photos at your room.
You can watch previous events at your room... But not everything I guess!

PC:
Mega

Mac:
Mega
Will The final version atleast have some tina content? She is one of my favorites and it would be sad if her content comes to a close abruptly with no H conent outside the office scene with her and chloe. she is also the only one who doesn't have the option to swim naked unless I'm missing something.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes