MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
I've got the "HARUKA_MODEL" code in-game while it was her time to model at noon. Anything to get that solved?
And the "CHLOE_MODEL" code as well it seems.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Anyway, I'm not here to make excuses, but to provide an update! At last...!

I've tested it thoroughly, from where Matt spanks Annie to the end, but as always, there may be still many bugs lurking around.. If you're using old saves, the possiblity even rises up!
There are several notices I would like to make before you download..

- I'm not going to provide any patch, (if it isn't a major one) nor walkthrough for this
- The next one will be the last and the final version of ASD, but that will mostly deal with the game endings, with less contents. I will work on this from time to time so I have no idea WHEN the update is going to happen.
- I will start working on the next project (Runaway Princess) when everything gets back to normal, but as I want to enjoy the developing process this time, I'm not gonna make the game too heavy(too many renders or animations like ASD). But I'll focus on good storyline and character interactions.
Many thanks Mobum I'm part sad and other thankful for this final version. Sad to see is over and thankful you chose to free it in the nature. I have certiturde the community take care for you about bugs, walkthrough and the balance of unfinished stuff. I wish this final was good like the balance of the game. As sure. I was play it with gratitude.

Sometimes the best way to win is to not fight.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Went to the nudist beach with Haruka, met Debbie and there was some tiny story elements that were going to continue the next week (Debbie) if i didn't make plans, but 3 weeks later, still not happening. Also, i'm stuck at event #2 on quest hints, I visited Debbie in every place, at every time and I haven't found out how to continue. Any clues would be helpful! :p

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Annie's School Days [v0.7] [Mobum] - Original Size: 2.6GB

Download PC (724MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
can anyone please upload a pre-7.0 save?

many many scenes are cut short by errors for me and I don't wanna start over again.

Reactions: Pinsel

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is there a way to trigger certain beach scenes? It seems like every time I play I think I got them all but then I look at the game's images and I see I missed quite a few

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes