demon_of_lust

Jan 24, 2020
hi guys!
1. how can i get this moment? and who is this girls?
106176_3.jpg
2. how get event with Haruka in spa with 2 guys? ( with Pam i have it on 3 time visiting spa,but with haruka i don't have option for it )
3. how get this scene?
f714ea474ddbbcb8baa0661ceee729a0.png

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hi guys!
1. how can i get this moment? and who is this girls?
View attachment 593521
2. how get event with Haruka in spa with 2 guys? ( with Pam i have it on 3 time visiting spa,but with haruka i don't have option for it )
3. how get this scene?
View attachment 593537
1) You can't, that was the old version of the game, and sadly that is no longer available, it's just a reminder of what once was.

2) No idea, I did my best to avoid that crap.

3) That should have been the first time she invited you to the bar, have you done the volleyball game?

demon_of_lust

Jan 24, 2020
1) You can't, that was the old version of the game, and sadly that is no longer available, it's just a reminder of what once was.

2) No idea, I did my best to avoid that crap.

3) That should have been the first time she invited you to the bar, have you done the volleyball game?
2. why do you think its crap?
3. my visit to bar with girls was after scene of Haruka bodyart in school hallway
but my scene hasn't moment of girls shock and white table(my is black), as on pic i added above
photo_2020-03-22_02-16-22.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
3. my visit to bar with girls was after scene of Haruka bodyart in school hallway
but my scene hasn't moment of girls shock and white table(my is black), as on pic i added above
View attachment 594156
I am greedy in games, I don't like to share with other guys. If you are into that, cool, just not my thing.

I am not certain, but I think you need to do the volley ball games and meet the other team before you can unlock the one you wanted, if you have been there, it might not work. Some scenes in this game can be easily missed, and no way back.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here is some unsolicited advice. And when I say advice, I mean just that. It's not a condemnation of you for anything you said, and obviously you're still free to do what you want. I'm just offering a suggestion:

In general, it's a good idea not to shame people for their personal tastes. If you think about it, the same question could be posed in reverse: "Why don't you think Haruka being with two other guys is crap?" No one should feel the need to justify why they feel one way or another. We should just accept that not everyone likes what we individually do, and we should be OK with that. Some people love MILFs, some don't. Some people want scat, others don't.

This is especially true with something like NTR, which is a sore subject for many people. (I personally am neutral on it; I don't hate it, but I don't look forward to it, either.) There have been fights on F95 over that very thing. Going forward, I would suggest that questioning someone else's tastes is something you will want to avoid, even if you might find other people doing that very thing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here is some unsolicited advice. And when I say advice, I mean just that. It's not a condemnation of you for anything you said, and obviously you're still free to do what you want. I'm just offering a suggestion:

In general, it's a good idea not to shame people for their personal tastes. If you think about it, the same question could be posed in reverse: "Why don't you think Haruka being with two other guys is crap?" No one should feel the need to justify why they feel one way or another. We should just accept that not everyone likes what we individually do, and we should be OK with that. Some people love MILFs, some don't. Some people want scat, others don't.

This is especially true with something like NTR, which is a sore subject for many people. (I personally am neutral on it; I don't hate it, but I don't look forward to it, either.) There have been fights on F95 over that very thing. Going forward, I would suggest that questioning someone else's tastes is something you will want to avoid, even if you might find other people doing that very thing.
To be fair, I have called most things crap at one time or another, even things I like... :p It's just a term for 'thing' depending on how it is used.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

demon_of_lust

Jan 24, 2020

yeah bro, i agree with you, i don't try to change his mind about NTR, i just asked and all :)
by the way, i m still want to know how get scene Haruka with 2 boys :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok, i'm angry at 0, lust: 99, submission: 99 shame: 20 and I don't have the option to talk to the teachers about Tina :(
You talk to the teachers in the lounge, but that is only when she is mad, but if you cheat the stats like that, it won't work that well... You break her events. Try resetting her stats back to the way they were when you started, and try again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SISIMEN
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes