Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mobum watch is happy to report dev was Last seen Today at 7:53 AM

Here is hope this week end is the release weekend ... fingers crossed :)!

Reactions: Loker

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I need help. Everyone just keeps studying hard. How do I do punishments again? Is it bugged?

EDIT: started working after finishing keira weekend event

Last edited:
Reactions: Loker

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Mobum watch is happy to report dev was Last seen Today at 7:53 AM

Here is hope this week end is the release weekend ... fingers crossed :)!
I also hope this weekend is the release! It’s been awhile since I’ve approached the naked girls in class and at the pool :whistle:

Jun 21, 2018
Ok I'm stuck on quite a few things.
1st the pool massages with Vanessa. I've done the 3 different types, and got Wow you know how to massage comments, but I can't get her naked. Anybody know where I'm going wrong?
2nd I've got Haruka to the bar, I've taken her to the spa, and the beach. She's swimming naked, but do I get to fuck her?
3rd I've read on here about a card game in one of the dorms. I've done the bit in dorm A where Tina gets fondled by Annie, but dorm B just shows me a black screen now.
4th I keep going back to see Debby at 8:00, or 17:00, and all we do is fuck now. Is there more that happens at them times? Because the quest hints doesn't say that it has reached the end for this version yet.
1 last thing. Which characters do you actually get to fuck in this version? I've fucked Annie, Debby, Keira, and Chloe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are your answers :::
I've got Haruka to the bar
Choose to keep her happy going through all the dialogue choices and you will...
get to fuck her
pool massages with Vanessa
Keep talking to her in the hallways and maybe talk and raise her stats so you make her more confortable around you...
get her naked
Keep getting them talking points, have a teacher talk to her if she is angry, swimming naked is not tied to the massages.

a card game
keep going in there in the afternoon and you might just stumble onto a game. You need stats with all the gals in the room!

going back to see Debby
You can still do stuff in the morning or afternoon while taking over her duties ...

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jun 21, 2018
Here are your answers :::

Choose to keep her happy going through all the dialogue choices and you will...

Keep talking to her in the hallways and maybe talk and raise her stats so you make her more confortable around you...

Keep getting them talking points, have a teacher talk to her if she is angry, swimming naked is not tied to the massages.

keep going in there in the afternoon and you might just stumble onto a game. You need stats with all the gals in the room!

You can still do stuff in the morning or afternoon while taking over her duties ...
Ok thanks a lot, I'll try what you have said

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Haha I didn't know I was being tracked! From now on I should always watch my back when I roam around here..

Guys, I really want to publish the new version like you. (Probably more than you)

But my page in subscribe star was not published (I don't know why it takes so long - maybe they just don't have enough manpower to do it) so I cannot decide the right timing for it.
Whole platform changed .. dev moved over to subscribe star but star dom seems even harder to achieve over there ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here you go /... Game oN!
Annie's School Days [v0.6] [Mobum] (2.38 gb rar pc source)
636 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega - - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello .. dear gamer .. I see you already are on subscribe star where Mobum wants to break out...
Mobum, please don't finish ASD prematurely
Could you check if Mobum made any attemt at securing a subscription to that platform?
I tried to no avail ...
Sorry, no matches found for mobumgames. You can modify search query, use fewer words or just visit our Stars directory.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Hello .. dear gamer .. I see you already are on subscribe star where Mobum wants to break out...

Could you check if Mobum made any attemt at securing a subscription to that platform?
I tried to no avail ...
Sorry, no matches found for mobumgames. You can modify search query, use fewer words or just visit our Stars directory.
Hello Canto Forte. I searched for Mobum, but I could not find him too. I guess his account has not been approved by SubscribeStar :unsure:.

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Hi Everybody Hi Mobum why not to try your own site with wix and try a donation system you can be your own patron no need to patreon or subscribestar to gain money
link:

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes