Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mobum was Last seen Today at 5:03 AM
Gotta hope the codes cleared up and no storm brews in the narrow crannies of the babes nooks when dev codes!

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
I'm having trouble with one of the haruka events... it says I need to visit her class at 12:00, but when I do, it gives me the basic "hmm... just a same old boring class" line and kicks me back to the hallway. I've tried talking to her again in the morning, but she just tells me to visit the noon class, with no new results.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I'm having trouble with one of the haruka events... it says I need to visit her class at 12:00, but when I do, it gives me the basic "hmm... just a same old boring class" line and kicks me back to the hallway. I've tried talking to her again in the morning, but she just tells me to visit the noon class, with no new results.
Have you had her be the class model yet?

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Although I hate NTR contents, ASD is one of my favorite game. Each character is so attractive. I hope this game is fully completed. I can wait for years.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
So, I know that the Dev's Patrion page went through a rough patch (suspension, etc), but is he finishing this game or not?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, I know that the Dev's Patrion page went through a rough patch (suspension, etc), but is he finishing this game or not?
As far as I know, yes, he will either use the other game as a cover or develop both games.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Before you can go any further with Haruka, you need to have one of the other girls model. At this point only Chloe, Kiera or Pamela will model and their shame needs to be lower to start that. Not certain how much submission level plays a role in that. Once you have asked them and they agree, and Haruka's shame level is low enough, you can ask her to model as well. Swim with Haruka, visit her in the teachers lounge, visit her in the morning and have tea or chat - if you do the tea route it will only take you so far (there are a couple of additional scenes as drinking tea progresses). Once you have played out the drinking tea, chatting with Haruka and telling her dirty jokes will lower her shame. Hope this helps.

Reactions: TheDevian

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
I don't know if I've said this before, but I'd love to see MC with (insert model name) nude modeling together. With higher submission and lust, and lower shame levels, go further! The art of sex! Progressively add all the ladies to the model roster?

Another thing I'd like to see is actual sex for the sex education class. Based on NTR or NO NTR, make the appropriate male choice for the dude having sex with whoever is the volunteer for the female side.... to you know... educate on how to please someone well... for educational purposes! *cough*

Maybe it's a lot to ask for the small paragraphs above, but I'd love to see that happen. I know, I'm a pervert... says so in my username... :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes