Deleted member 168318

Lord Pinky
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
We really need them Jump commands to at least see all there is to the 0.6 update.
Codes are so all over the place and cumbersome it is easy to lose sight of them
overly complicated quests.
Maybe someone has a number of saves they can share ... we cannot be letargic
but pro active to move this game forward!
Not sure what saves there is or from where, but there is my every save and persistent file (Not auto or quick saves).

Not sure is this link allowed by rules, but if not, admins prob will delete it ^^

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you 4 da saves. Gotta see if they get me further. I finally got to get the end content messages on all babes.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Damn, I see I am pretty late for the patreon drama.
But who's the "too young character" that patreon accused?
My bet is Mia which I don't agree considering the statitics of Asian's height.
I was waiting for updates so I can see more of Mia, who doesn't love Mia? Maybe patreon.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you for the advice, and well, for checking the pubes for us too!

I already made a page at subscribestar, but it's still under review and not approved yet.

As I don't want to be banned again, I'm not going to provide any info on ASD at Patreon nor subscribestar, but it will be released here instead. If there's someone who's kind enough to support my project, you can choose between patreon or subscribestar, (pls note it's update-basis payment at monthly-basis payment at subscribestar).

I'll let everyone know of my new page, once it's approved!

Cheers!
MOBUM
You will continue to get my support on this...as always. Good luck!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Mobum's Patreon Page
So, what about the previous project, Annie's school days?
I don't want to talk about that because I hate to abandon it too, but it's officially suspended because of Patreon's regulation. I wanted to finish it soon but the time came just a bit faster than I thought. If you hate it or not, I have no choice but to follow it.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes