-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes , links for Win/ Linux we are talking about
and yes , still the same problem , messages just now , 20 sec. ago
Sad , I miss it ..
Are you on a network (wifi or otherwise) with strict security settings? Maybe the security is blocking access to downloading certain files (from specific sites, over a certain size, etc.). I can consistently download the latest from any of the links in the OP, so the links are for sure working properly in general. There has to be some condition on your end stopping your access to them.

Reactions: TheDevian

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
I can download anything else from this site , all of the other NOPY , MEGA links for other games work, and I have downloaded the file once before , but I had it deleted .
I am on a home network , ( my own ) , and directly conected to a comercial ISP.
I will try another browser ( using Crome at the moment )

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Get yourself a download manager and have a happy experience. Speeds will double at least!
i am on maxthon its good to download games and the problem of chrome this is just that we're tracked when we used it so i can council you to take maxthon , UR or maybe mozzila firefox
for UR:
for maxthon:
for mozilla FireFox:
the three web browser can respect your privacy life

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
i am on maxthon its good to download games and the problem of chrome this is just that we're tracked when we used it so i can council you to take maxthon , UR or maybe mozzila firefox
for UR:
for maxthon:
for mozilla FireFox:
the three web browser can respect your privacy life
Also Opera and Vivaldi are really good browsers where you don't have any problems with downloads.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We really need them Jump commands to at least see all there is to the 0.6 update.
Codes are so all over the place and cumbersome it is easy to lose sight of them
overly complicated quests.
Maybe someone has a number of saves they can share ... we cannot be letargic
but pro active to move this game forward!

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Havent heard, but then again, not sure where to look ^^ . Mobum checks this topic once in while, maybe there will be news when there is some news to give. There was some talk about little slower development, but as far as i know this game aint abandoned
I"m very grateful to you for the news! Thanks

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes