alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
i remember an other creator irredeemable of memory in same situation that your Mobum but dont give up with Annie's schoolday the best game i ever played just try an other plan for donation like paypal system and create a wix website that the best solution for continue your magnificent game but please dont give up like irredeemable

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Mr. Dots ( ) also had to move "Dating my Daughter" to SubscribeStar ( ) and - to the best of my knowledge - seems to be pleased with his decision! Let me add that in most countries artistic representations such as 3D or comics are not banned: e.g.
in Italy, the cartoon, as well as the comic or 3D reproduction, are not covered by the articles of the Criminal Code, which in this case deal with prosecuting crimes against the person, precisely because the subjects depicted are not real people.
very good idea

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm not giving it up, so don't worry guys.. I didn't started this because of money from the start. But it will take time for me to move to a new page..

If Mr. Dots is having a page at subscribestar and not banned yet, I think ASD will be fine too.. Thanks for the info and help everyone!

aD_ANNIE0.jpg

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Hooray, i knew Patreon cant be the only option. Fook them and their "guidelines", everyone should move to the other platform.

Heeey, that Elven Princess game looks promising, i love elves <3 :D

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hooray, i knew Patreon cant be the only option. Fook them and their "guidelines", everyone should move to the other platform.

Heeey, that Elven Princess game looks promising, i love elves <3 :D
Haha thank you for saying it on behalf of me, as I couldn't do it myself.. :D

Regarding the new project, I'm still still hesitating between 'a natural born lewd Elf' and 'a naive elf becomes corrupted in the game progression'

These are the concept images of the new game.

chat.jpg

1579230045820.png

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I find it hypocritical that a site that proclaims it's mission is to provide an outlet and resource for artists, stifles it because of their conservative views...just saying they either support art in all of it's wonderful forms, or they don't.

Patreon:

"Our mission We're proud and motivated that creators rely on us for their paycheck, and ultimately, their creative freedom. We take that responsibility seriously, and have fun fulfilling that mission together."

I'm struck by the words, 'creative freedom'. Seems to be a bit of a contradiction considering it's freedom as long as the creator (aka artist) does it the way THEY want it done. Fascists I say!!
The problem isn't Patreon itself but PAYPAL!!! That shitty moneygrabber tries to suppress ALL adult content on the web they can get their hands on. They even froze the accounts of big and worldwide well known Photographers like Hegre with thousands of dollars, trying to make them broke. Even Photographers who did only Artistic-nude images had Problems with Paypal. At their start they were the bank which Ebay created to handle their payments. As some of you may still know, at the beginning of Ebay about 30 percent of the transactions there were betrayal and thievery. So you know where Paypal got it's starting money from and what kind of mind is behind it...

Reactions: TheDevian

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018

Regarding the new project, I'm still still hesitating between 'a natural born lewd Elf' and 'a naive elf becomes corrupted in the game progression'

View attachment 519230

View attachment 519231
I personally like your Elf-Character but I'm afraid it isn't enough "Bimbo" for those Patreon/Paypal hypocrats... ;-)
Maybe you should give her some Balloons as Breasts... LOL

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I personally like your Elf-Character but I'm afraid it isn't enough "Bimbo" for those Patreon/Paypal hypocrats... ;-)
Maybe you should give her some Balloons as Breasts... LOL
All boobs are equally great my friend, perhaps you still don't understand the true art of binyu, like Mia in ASD.. :)

But of course there will be characters with big boobs, I just seek variatiety!

field-E fall.jpg

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Aelrue from Glamvir? Enchante mademoiselle! Im in love already. If anyone is unsure of her age, i'd say she strikes me as a 280-300 y.o., yes, quite young by the elven standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mobum

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Mobum

As the illegally self-designated 'official' pubes connoisseur, I am very pleased to hear that ASD will continue. I am SO relieved! This is probably one of few games where nearly a majority of female characters have trimmed pubes and I give that a hairy seal of approval! ;)

10/10, would violate just to stroke their trimmed pubes again

Sincerely yours,
Robert Monotoli, Commissioner
Muffs City Department of Hairy Inspection :illuminati:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well then. The rules of patreon will not restrain you in your work fantasy.
I hope so. You will soon get things going with the site. And we will see the continuation of your wonderful game.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019

View attachment 519230

View attachment 519231
Sorry if my opinion seems rude to you.
I just wanted to speak before the first version of your new game appears. In the hope that my opinion will affect something.
In my opinion, the girl is completely unlike an elf. Rather, she looks like an ordinary village girl with long, for some reason, ears.
Eyes might be worth making more, and facial features more refined.
Ideally, golden hair and blue eyes. To give an image.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry if my opinion seems rude to you.
I just wanted to speak before the first version of your new game appears. In the hope that my opinion will affect something.
In my opinion, the girl is completely unlike an elf. Rather, she looks like an ordinary village girl with long, for some reason, ears.
Eyes might be worth making more, and facial features more refined.
Ideally, golden hair and blue eyes. To give an image.
Hmm, sure, golden hair is nice, but i think its more of a feature of the High Elves, while this fine specimen here is most likely a Lewd Elf, i mean WOOD Elf ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
I'm not giving it up, so don't worry guys.. I didn't started this because of money from the start. But it will take time for me to move to a new page..

If Mr. Dots is having a page at subscribestar and not banned yet, I think ASD will be fine too.. Thanks for the info and help everyone!

View attachment 519102
you have subscribestar or you can also made your site on the wix website but dont abandon annie's schoolday game this is an awesome game that i love to play and i can't wait for the next version

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm, sure, golden hair is nice, but i think its more of a feature of the High Elves, while this fine specimen here is most likely a Lewd Elf, i mean WOOD Elf ;)
True, true, I was never really a fan of blondes in general anyway, TBH... On the other hand, pure white or silver on a drow is pretty sexy. :sneaky:

Wood elf? Yes, I like to give elves my wood, wait, what? :eek:

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes