Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone, it's me.

Yeah, my patreon page got suspended. I had to delete everything, and changed it into page of 'Runaway princess', which I have been thinking of the next project.

I thought about the project in many ways, but 'landlady' or 'stepsister' thing is not an ultimate solution since they have pointed out as:

Per our guidelines, we have zero tolerance for the glorification of sexual violence, and this includes depictions of sexualized minors, non-consensual sex, incest, and bestiality. This extends to any shota or loli content, since this type of content exclusively references characters who are minors.

Thus minor change was not an option for me. I've gone too far to do make major changes.

And even though there are many good people who supports my project but it's not a big amount to set up a webpage myself, so this isn't an option for me either.

So I'll not change anything, and just keep developing this project and release it on this page (F95) since money was not my primary objective.

As I have to develop the next project (which meets Patreon rule) at the same time, there will be delay in update schedule.

If you want to support my next project or support me as a game developer itself, you may choose to keep supporting me.

Have a nice day, everyone, I wish you all the best!

View attachment 518278
I'm so glad this game is continuing, and I'll continue my support on Patreon of course. I do kind of hope you decide to see the game no longer being on Patreon as a chance to spice things up a bit. I'd love to see some actual blood-relation incest involving the MC. Then again, I'm sure everyone is going to want you to cater to their fetishes. As long as you keep things going as they are, I will be happy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm so glad this game is continuing, and I'll continue my support on Patreon of course. I do kind of hope you decide to see the game no longer being on Patreon as a chance to spice things up a bit. I'd love to see some actual blood-relation incest involving the MC. Then again, I'm sure everyone is going to want you to cater to their fetishes. As long as you keep things going as they are, I will be happy.
As long as the exhibitionism continues (and the NTR is avoidable), I will be happy. :sneaky:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
True, true, I was never really a fan of blondes in general anyway, TBH... On the other hand, pure white or silver on a drow is pretty sexy. :sneaky:

Wood elf? Yes, I like to give elves my wood, wait, what? :eek:
Of course I like white or silver hair more. Better yet, they look combined with dark skin. But this is a bright elf, because the hair is golden and not white.
And so I would be glad to see a dark elf or drow in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Of all the elven subraces im most interested in the Lewd Elves as well as their sworn enemies - the Prude Elves (even though romancing one of the latter may turn out way too much of a grind)

• Haha

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone, it's me.

Yeah, my patreon page got suspended. I had to delete everything, and changed it into page of 'Runaway princess', which I have been thinking of the next project.

I thought about the project in many ways, but 'landlady' or 'stepsister' thing is not an ultimate solution since they have pointed out as:

Per our guidelines, we have zero tolerance for the glorification of sexual violence, and this includes depictions of sexualized minors, non-consensual sex, incest, and bestiality. This extends to any shota or loli content, since this type of content exclusively references characters who are minors.

Thus minor change was not an option for me. I've gone too far to do make major changes.

And even though there are many good people who supports my project but it's not a big amount to set up a webpage myself, so this isn't an option for me either.

So I'll not change anything, and just keep developing this project and release it on this page (F95) since money was not my primary objective.

As I have to develop the next project (which meets Patreon rule) at the same time, there will be delay in update schedule.

If you want to support my next project or support me as a game developer itself, you may choose to keep supporting me.

Have a nice day, everyone, I wish you all the best!

View attachment 518278
Mobium, I have been giving this some thought. What if you were to use that new game as a way to give ASD a cover on Patreon? In this way, we could still continue to pledge with respect to ASD. The problem, though, is how to make download links exclusive for limited time to the patrons (if that was a perk for certain tiers before the page got suspended). That is, the newest version are exclusive only to Patrons for a specific amount of time, a common practice here.

However, I would advise against making the releases a time-limited Patron exclusive, because, well, we always know how leaking that is (looking at you, F95zone coughs). And it's no fun being an amateur plumber trying to plug that leak. ;) Instead, I'd suggest making Patrons-only polls an exclusive benefit of being a Patron which you ultimately have control over and which leechers can't hope to get hands on. :p But you'd need to maybe use some code name for ASD and character names and just message Patrons about that. The downside, though, is that it might be confusing to those Patrons who only knew of your new game.

Maybe someone here have some suggestions for this?

If it's going to be with a cute sister with trimmed pubes, then our other department will approve, too!

Sincerely yours,
Robert Monotoli, Commissioner
Muffs City Department of Family "Recreation"

Reactions: Corambis

planker

May 10, 2017
Mobium, I have been giving this some thought. What if you were to use that new game as a way to give ASD a cover on Patreon? In this way, we could still continue to pledge with respect to ASD. The problem, though, is how to make download links exclusive for limited time to the patrons (if that was a perk for certain tiers before the page got suspended). That is, the newest version are exclusive only to Patrons for a specific amount of time, a common practice here.

However, I would advise against making the releases a time-limited Patron exclusive, because, well, we always know how leaking that is (looking at you, F95zone coughs). And it's no fun being an amateur plumber trying to plug that leak. ;) Instead, I'd suggest making Patrons-only polls an exclusive benefit of being a Patron which you ultimately have control over and which leechers can't hope to get hands on. :p But you'd need to maybe use some code name for ASD and character names and just message Patrons about that. The downside, though, is that it might be confusing to those Patrons who only knew of your new game.

If it's going to be with a cute sister with trimmed pubes, then our other department will approve, too!

Sincerely yours,
Easiest way I think to do that would be to set up a Discord server and just have a channel for it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Both discord tactic (like Waifu Academy) and subscribestar tactic (like mr.dots) are solid. Just advertising the game by using patreon without posting any links prevent their intervention to the ASD since the game completely becomes irrelevant to the patreon. Invitations(via mail) to the discord channel can be used for sharing links/news and people can be ranked in discord exactly like patreon. So the new game basically becomes unnecessary.

the second tactic can be used if developer wants to release both games. New and the old game can be accesible from the subscribestar while patreon supporters only gets the new game. Which makes the development less reliant on patreon because they are bunch of hypocrites and there is no guarantee that the new game will not break their rules (since the reasons that they are pointing out that breaks their rules %100 subjective)

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

Sincerely yours,
Thank you for the advice, and well, for checking the pubes for us too!

I already made a page at subscribestar, but it's still under review and not approved yet.

As I don't want to be banned again, I'm not going to provide any info on ASD at Patreon nor subscribestar, but it will be released here instead. If there's someone who's kind enough to support my project, you can choose between patreon or subscribestar, (pls note it's update-basis payment at monthly-basis payment at subscribestar).

I'll let everyone know of my new page, once it's approved!

Cheers!
MOBUM

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Got dammit I just happen to check this thread to see about new update and I see fucking Patreon at it again. They full of shit and very picky who they let stay. You got 2d style games on there that can be banned on here.

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you for the advice, and well, for checking the pubes for us too!

I already made a page at subscribestar, but it's still under review and not approved yet.

As I don't want to be banned again, I'm not going to provide any info on ASD at Patreon nor subscribestar, but it will be released here instead. If there's someone who's kind enough to support my project, you can choose between patreon or subscribestar, (pls note it's update-basis payment at monthly-basis payment at subscribestar).

I'll let everyone know of my new page, once it's approved!

Cheers!
MOBUM
Mobum for ASD and other games that you made why dont made your site wth wix like that you can also made a donation system by paypal by exemple with your site you're sure to dont be banned by subscribestar or patreon

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mobum for ASD and other games that you made why dont made your site wth wix like that you can also made a donation system by paypal by exemple with your site you're sure to dont be banned by subscribestar or patreon
Well, except that PayPal is the company twisting the arms of other sites like Patreon. PayPal is the root of the problem, not Patreon. Stripe, I hear, is the same as PayPal in that regard; they are strict on what merchants using them are allowed to accept.

Jan 21, 2018
I am team greenskin or team dwarf/human and I think "never trust and elf" is a wise attitude. But I guess there will be no sexy tied up elves in the new game due to patreon? Purely for security reasons. Around elves, watch yourselves!

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
The NOPY and MEGA , the file don't exist for me when I try to download it

I get a " Error 404: No file not found " as a reply from NOPY

and I get " The file you are trying to download is no longer available "" from MEGA

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The NOPY and MEGA , the file don't exist for me when I try to download it

I get a " Error 404: No file not found " as a reply from NOPY

and I get " The file you are trying to download is no longer available "" from MEGA
For Linux/PC? Because I just tried that after your first post and it worked totally fine for me.

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
Yes , links for Win/ Linux we are talking about
and yes , still the same problem , messages just now , 20 sec. ago
Sad , I miss it ..

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i hope ASD will coming back
Mobum will still work on it; he's already said that he will, despite what happened to his Patreon. He never started ASD for money, so he doesn't need to keep it on Patreon. His new game is there (and for it he will stick to Patreon's rules), but he's going to update ASD on F95 from now on and not on Patreon anymore.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes