TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
drugging deb and haruka, haruka can get raped twice by other dudes (beach, body painting)
Ah, I don't do the NTR stuff, so never saw that and can't get the drugs for Haruka... That said, I do remember Haruka abusing me in my sleep and the nurse drugging me, now that you mention it, but yet the bestiality games all seem to get off scott free...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah, I don't do the NTR stuff, so never saw that and can't get the drugs for Haruka... That said, I do remember Haruka abusing me in my sleep and the nurse drugging me, now that you mention it, but yet the bestiality games all seem to get off scott free...
They get raped? I thought it was some groping, and that was it.
Yeah, IDK about the NTR stuff, either. But the MC for certain gets raped; he has literally no option but to let drunken Haruka do whatever she wants. (Not that the MC would really complain much, obviously.)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, IDK about the NTR stuff, either. But the MC for certain gets raped; he has literally no option but to let drunken Haruka do whatever she wants. (Not that the MC would really complain much, obviously.)
Well, there is one way out, choose BJ... It doesn't stop the bad part from happening, but it will stop anything sexual. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, Haruka's scene when you take her home. Yea, I guess that sorta counts. I thought you mean, Haruka and Debbie gets raped.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, Haruka's scene when you take her home. Yea, I guess that sorta counts. I thought you mean, Haruka and Debbie gets raped.
There is a sleep sex scene for them. In the beginning, Debby is drugging you and molesting you in your sleep, and one day you get the option to keep the pill and not take it. Then you can either use it to turn the tables on her or drug Haruka and molest her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought pages didn't need to be reviewed. There's certainly worse games on this site that contain worse content than this one.
Well, I don't believe they need to be, but folks at Patreon have this wonderful commitment to surprise attack creators and see if they are able to shut them down. It has to be pretty annoying.

Reactions: TheDevian

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
What is all this nonsense!
In the game "Lucky Mark", too, he fucked drunk Elena/ And in the ass.
And what Patreon want to do now - remove almost all the authors, or what?
What kind of shit:mad:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Ah, I found it, one of my really early save files. When rape was brought up I was thinking like full on, that scene was just some touching and bj.
But man, this game needs a gallery mode, I miss some of these early scenes, funny stuff.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah, I found it, one of my really early save files. When rape was brought up I was thinking like full on, that scene was just some touching and bj.
But man, this game needs a gallery mode, I miss some of these early scenes, funny stuff.
Again, though, if you get Haruka drunk, the MC himself gets raped unless you choose BJ (which still would amount to sexual assault). So there is definitely rape in this game, and from what has been said, apparently there's more available on the NTR path (though I haven't done any NTR in my own playthrough).

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yea, I did the NTR scenes but never kept, just reloaded. Not my thing, never understood people that do, but ...... whatever floats your boat I suppose.
To be honest, even some of the 'tied up in the hallway' scenes are pretty close for me, ignoring Vanessa's, who is just our girls playing with each other (also seems less 'molesty'). :ROFLMAO: But having the girls doing things to each other is far more fun to me than seeing the guys doing it anyway. :sneaky:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
To be honest, even some of the 'tied up in the hallway' scenes are pretty close for me, ignoring Vanessa's, who is just our girls playing with each other (also seems less 'molesty'). :ROFLMAO: But having the girls doing things to each other is far more fun to me than seeing the guys doing it anyway. :sneaky:
Yea, i agree. I'm more of a "She's MINE! MINE MINE MINE!" Not a big fan of the hallway scenes, i did them more for completion, but I'd definitely keep more on the spanking side. Spanking girls is a nice kink to me.
1578856821134.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yea, i agree. I'm more of a "She's MINE! MINE MINE MINE!" Not a big fan of the hallway scenes, i did them more for completion, but I'd definitely keep more on the spanking side. Spanking girls is a nice kink to me.
1578856821134.png
In real life I am not a jealous guy, in fact, I hate jealousy in general, but in games ...I don't like others messing with my toys. If anyone is going to break my toys, it is me! :ROFLMAO:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
In real life I am not a jealous guy, in fact, I hate jealousy in general, but in games ...I don't like others messing with my toys. If anyone is going to break my toys, it is me! :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I am in life and in games. I probably won't attack people for looking at my girl, but you can look at her... with clothes on, and more than that, Fists be flying! But then again, I am too lazy to look for a relationship as well, so...

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes