• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Well not on tags i see but on "genres" atleast.
The original version of the game had the mom and aunt from big brother (Annie and Kira) being sisters, and this was their story. That changed when the game expanded and they became unique characters. That version is sadly no longer available for those of us who missed it, and this one is so far, incest free, the only remnants being the screen shot of Ann and Kiera on page 1, who are also no longer in the game. The nurse and her daughter is a medical treatment, not incest. :sneaky:

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
The original version of the game had the mom and aunt from big brother (Annie and Kira) being sisters, and this was their story. That changed when the game expanded and they became unique characters. That version is sadly no longer available for those of us who missed it, and this one is so far, incest free, the only remnants being the screen shot of Ann and Kiera on page 1, who are also no longer in the game. The nurse and her daughter is a medical treatment, not incest. :sneaky:
Oh thats bad, i wish that old version would be available. But thanks for the answer! :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
There's also a new-ish girl in the game. I think it's the bartender at the bar, and she is the MC's step-sister or something like that. Although I'm hoping maybe that could patched into a full sister thing, or that other family might show up.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
There's also a new-ish girl in the game. I think it's the bartender at the bar, and she is the MC's step-sister or something like that. Although I'm hoping maybe that could patched into a full sister thing, or that other family might show up.
Isn't his full sister already in the volleyball games?

Reactions: Corambis

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It's the same girl, and I think it's a step sibling.... which might be a change from just a sister.

Reactions: Corambis

Deleted member 168318

Lord Pinky
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
From patreon: "SORRY GUYS, for not being able to update the game in time, and not even updating the development status, my work became extremely busy because it's flu season in the country where I live.. And sorry for the excuses (in italic) above too!
It's new year, so now I have time to breathe a bit, so I'm going to get back to where I was..
I was able to render scenes and animations from time to time, so I need to focus on the coding thing (which I'm not good at) from now on. It will take about one month, it will not be delayed any further than that, I promise."

The things you can expect from the next update is..
- A few more girls will agree to pose for the art class, in certain situation.
- Chloe's story has been updated!
- Annie's storyline on volleyball match has been updated.. I know everyone hates the volleyball minigame, so I made it really short, and not so boring like before! (And you can do more things after the game!
- Mia and Haruka storyline have been updated quite a lot too, but I couldn't find a suitable scene which I can post here.. (because of nudity)
- More activities has been added to the beach area, and you'll meet a very special family there..
- And you can play minigame in Dorm A, where you can meet Annie, Tina and Vanessa.
(Don't make a frowned face, it's simple, easy, and you even can skip it if you don't want it!)
- Also, you can use your laptop in your room to watch the previous scenes, but I'm not sure if I could finalize it until the next release. (as I don't want Annie to become shameless whenever you watch the same scene, I need to change the codes quite a lot)

Thank you for your patience and support, everyone.. happy new year!

Nov 15, 2018
I'm looking forward to it especially because of mia and Haruka content, they are my favorite characters. I think i know which family we are gonna meet.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes