Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
couldn't have you make a video by stepping step by step not my friend or could try for pictures
Look, the people here aren't entitled to make a video or do step by step for you. And you could've been nicer when phrasing what you want. If you need some help, maybe start with where you need help? You're like asking for an entire walkthrough which, in my case, isn't necessary as there are tips in the game for you. Unless you needed narrow down on which girl's tip you need help with, nobody else here can help you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Look, the people here aren't entitled to make a video or do step by step for you. And you could've been nicer when phrasing what you want. If you need some help, maybe start with where you need help? You're like asking for an entire walkthrough which, in my case, isn't necessary as there are tips in the game for you. Unless you needed narrow down on which girl's tip you need help with, nobody else here can help you.
He wants a walkthrough for how to use the cheat codes, something that could be found with a quick search, as it's been posted hundreds of times.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
It isn't (or at least not in all cases). I was using the 0.6.2A patch.
for me it worked fine but I first had installed the patch1_for_0.6 which appears to be larger than the final patch.
Maybe you should redownload the complete Version: 0.6.2a and apply the patch there again.

Pervertking80

Apr 5, 2018
Grind your strength and keep swimming with her... win a few times and keep talking with her in the corridor.
it doesn't work. i win a few time unblocking massage rout. I tried to use console to increase Vanessa sub and lust and decrease shame, but when i meet her in hallway i haven't anyone options

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sister on sister
Who are sisters now? Kira and Annie are not the same ones from BB and don't do anything together anyway, so I don't know who you mean. The player has a sister, but they haven't don't anything so far.

...That said, I don't see the incest tag myself.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes