Jun 9, 2018
how to cheat this game?
Shift + O for changing attributes

Annie :
a_lust = xx
a_shame = xx
a_subm = xx

Now just change the initial “a” for other characters like
Chole - c , Debby - d, Haruka - h, Kiera - k, Mia - m, Pam - p, Tina - t, Vanessa - v.

For Matt
fit - fitness, intel - general knowledge, math - mathematics, health - health sciences.
Eg- fit = 10 will give Matt 10 fitness points

Remember -
-do not increase a lot(girls attributes) increase in steps like 10 or 20 to avoid any issues.
-do not increase attributes which have not yet occurred in gameplay(like maths score Matt don’t increase until the quest is active)
-submission on teacher be careful with it not sure about it since I couldn’t find events where Pam submissions were increased.

Now some events are day locked can only open after completing certain days, also some event require you to actually do certain action multiple time irrespective of higher attribute score.

Last and final thing to avoid confusion and issues used the codes in conjunction with objectives at a steady rate.

Thanks you have fun.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Shift + O for changing attributes

Annie :
a_lust = xx
a_shame = xx
a_subm = xx

Now just change the initial “a” for other characters like
Chole - c , Debby - d, Haruka - h, Kiera - k, Mia - m, Pam - p, Tina - t, Vanessa - v.

For Matt
fit - fitness, intel - general knowledge, math - mathematics, health - health sciences.
Eg- fit = 10 will give Matt 10 fitness points

Remember -
-do not increase a lot(girls attributes) increase in steps like 10 or 20 to avoid any issues.
-do not increase attributes which have not yet occurred in gameplay(like maths score Matt don’t increase until the quest is active)
-submission on teacher be careful with it not sure about it since I couldn’t find events where Pam submissions were increased.

Now some events are day locked can only open after completing certain days, also some event require you to actually do certain action multiple time irrespective of higher attribute score.

Last and final thing to avoid confusion and issues used the codes in conjunction with objectives at a steady rate.

Thanks you have fun.
are there any walkthrough?

Reactions: PingoTigrão

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
are there any walkthrough?
No there is no walkthrough as such official or fan made, but the objective tab is pretty straight forward. Few events, questions about which I saw in the forum
Mia sex education
Talk to debby in lounge she informs you mia is weak in health sciences, ask debby where you can study about health sciences she will give you a journal, read it will increase your knowledge by 1 point.
Talk to mia in hallway about it. After that talk to her in classroom about it @16:00 once your knowledge is 7+ you can start the event.
After doing it twice mia will ask for time, to convince her to begin again you have to take shower with her as Rosita at 18:00
For Rosita outfit, you will have to
1 - steal tina’s clothes from shower at 8:00 in the morning.
2 – when no one is in hallway go to hall way check locker, keep on doing this until you get a wig.
Once you have that go to shower 18:00 on any day take shower with mia and the event would move forward.

Nude modelling
Haruka, Pam – can agree to it once they are shameless enough (first they pose in bikini then nude)
Chole – for chole again you have to talk to teacher in lounge (I think its debby only don’t remember the exact one) they will tell you chole stole another teachers wig. With this information talk to chole in hallway and blackmail her to model for art class(once shameless/submissive enough and you have seen her modelling in bikini thrice you can ask her to model nude)
Kiera – once stats there she would agree(also i didnt encounter it but others on forum mentioned that if you make her girlfriend before nude modeling she will not model nude)

Math training –
One day in hallway 20+ days later chole will come and tell you she is flunking in maths, then onwards you can start increasing your math score and tell her that you can help her and start teaching her at 18:00

Basically all other events are pretty straight forward they will occur once you are at right place and have enough attributes (you can determine that by objective tab).
There some dorm event which I haven’t found yet so if you or anyone on the forum can find it please let me know.

P.S - the above are just few events to get yoy started with, there are quite a few, pretty good game ;););)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
No there is no walkthrough as such official or fan made, but the objective tab is pretty straight forward. Few events, questions about which I saw in the forum
Mia sex education
Talk to debby in lounge she informs you mia is weak in health sciences, ask debby where you can study about health sciences she will give you a journal, read it will increase your knowledge by 1 point.
Talk to mia in hallway about it. After that talk to her in classroom about it @16:00 once your knowledge is 7+ you can start the event.
After doing it twice mia will ask for time, to convince her to begin again you have to take shower with her as Rosita at 18:00
For Rosita outfit, you will have to
1 - steal tina’s clothes from shower at 8:00 in the morning.
2 – when no one is in hallway go to hall way check locker, keep on doing this until you get a wig.
Once you have that go to shower 18:00 on any day take shower with mia and the event would move forward.

Nude modelling
Haruka, Pam – can agree to it once they are shameless enough (first they pose in bikini then nude)
Chole – for chole again you have to talk to teacher in lounge (I think its debby only don’t remember the exact one) they will tell you chole stole another teachers wig. With this information talk to chole in hallway and blackmail her to model for art class(once shameless/submissive enough and you have seen her modelling in bikini thrice you can ask her to model nude)
Kiera – once stats there she would agree(also i didnt encounter it but others on forum mentioned that if you make her girlfriend before nude modeling she will not model nude)

Math training –
One day in hallway 20+ days later chole will come and tell you she is flunking in maths, then onwards you can start increasing your math score and tell her that you can help her and start teaching her at 18:00

Basically all other events are pretty straight forward they will occur once you are at right place and have enough attributes (you can determine that by objective tab).
There some dorm event which I haven’t found yet so if you or anyone on the forum can find it please let me know.

P.S - the above are just few events to get yoy started with, there are quite a few, pretty good game ;););)
thank you. by the way can i take Debby to bar and have a sex with her?

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Fuck, I'm fucked with Vanessa. 4 times in a row, I was doing massage for 100%.
The tips say, - " 9. Vanessa liked the massage, and she even promised to get naked when taking massage. I can't wait" .
What? What should I do to close this topic??

Reactions: Agungteguh27
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes