Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Found a bug, not sure if it's been said.

After you get Tina to swim nude, when you SCAN her for the first time she's still wearing her swimsuit panties.
But after that scene she goes back to nude, and when you SCAN her again she's nude. Just a minor thing I found.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can any gracious gamer share the parts they found yummy and little guide how they got the wonderful scenes? We are kind of missing pointers over here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I am having few issues if some would guide me,
1. I started a new game (had played earlier but was sometime back) i am unable to make Kiera my gf the quest says talk to her in hallway. As of now i have done one beach event with her and she also does nude modelling with chole.
2. In chole's math event i was not able to touch her(shoulder, it said lust not high enough) so is the event passed now or I can get it back

d3v3station

Mar 8, 2018
I don't know if its been mentioned before but I found a bug where if you have Pam model for the art class but then make her mad at any point while she is chosen for modeling she will never appear again even if you pick her for the model and instead Keira will appear. Aslo another bug i found is If you choose pull down panties option at the start of the morning for Tina when she is already angry it skips Chloes story to the vibrator scene when I was still trying learn math to tutor her.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes