• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Fuck, I'm fucked with Vanessa. 4 times in a row, I was doing massage for 100%.
The tips say, - " 9. Vanessa liked the massage, and she even promised to get naked when taking massage. I can't wait" .
What? What should I do to close this topic??
talk with her in the hall when you have massaged her 100% and she's naked. you should rise her Lust and Shame as well. i cheat the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Michel Mak

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for being supportive! But General Fapper (Oh god bless his nickname..) already told me that he'll help me with the proofreading, so if I am in need of any more help with the story writing or something, I will let you know. If you want to take part in some part of dialogue or storyline, I will try to implement it in the game so message me if you like! ;)
How much money do you need for expand the works? Like hiring others.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
here is the start of game 0.6. but you have to put the patch 0.6.2. into the game.
It is on the website on the official Panteon
This is save

If this is the start of 06 then almost nothing has been basicly accompished.
Better to start the game fresh from the beginning.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
God those timers are short. I ended up tripling most of them.
Not everyone has the ability to react in 1 second...

Also I ended up finding the wig first. Then found the gym cloths in bathroom at morning but the Mia event wouldn't proceed at bathroom. I don't think it saved the varible for the clothes as I ended up cheating them to me before I could proceed.

Other than that liking the renders/game.

Last edited:

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Compiling the all the cheats together, for anyone who needs help with the game.

LUST, SHAME, SUBMISSION - CHARACTER CHEATS
Shift + O for changing attributes

Annie :
a_lust = xx
a_shame = xx
a_subm = xx

Now just change the initial “a” for other characters like
Chole - c , Debby - d, Haruka - h, Kiera - k, Mia - m, Pam - p, Tina - t, Vanessa - v.

For Matt
fit - fitness
intel - general knowledge
math - mathematics
health - health sciences.

Eg- fit = 10 will give Matt 10 fitness points

Remember -
-do not increase a lot(girls attributes) increase in steps like 10 or 20 to avoid any issues.
-do not increase attributes which have not yet occurred in gameplay(like maths score Matt don’t increase until the quest is active)
-submission on teacher be careful with it not sure about it since I couldn’t find events where Pam submissions were increased.

Now some events are day locked can only open after completing certain days, also some event require you to actually do certain action multiple time irrespective of higher attribute score.

Last and final thing to avoid confusion and issues used the codes in conjunction with objectives at a steady rate.

Thanks you have fun.
VANESSA - MASSAGE CHEATS
Massage tips

"Well, actually yes.. My back really hurts... Aww.. My head and neck are killing me as well.."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 6
$ m_lower = 1
$ m_feet = 1

"My feet and legs are killing me.. but I feel pain in the other areas as well..
$ m_neck = 1
$ m_upper = 2
$ m_lower = 4
$ m_feet = 2

"Aaaww... It seems I swam too much today.. My whole body is aching..."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 3
$ m_lower = 3
$ m_feet = 2
VANESSA - ALTERNATE CHEATS
https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-6-mobum.12182/post-2058624

How if you have problem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
Bug #1: the function "CP_TIEUP" (in the file office.rpy), Chloe can spontaneously turn into Amy because in this code:
====
if randomnum < 3:
scene HW HWCT1a with dissolve
$ renpy.pause (1.5)
ub "Did you miss me, Chloe?"
c smi "Oh.. it's you.. Did you come here to clip the jewelry on my nipples?"
ub "Yes! Wait a sec.."
play sound "ouch1.mp3"
scene HW HWAT2a with dissolve
===
that last HWAT2a should be HWCT2a (assuming that animation exists), or HWCT2 (if it doesn't)

Bug #2:
The function OFF_CTHUG (in office.rpy) has a bug that once ALL menu options are available, SPANK THEM remains in the list of punishments but doesn't work. I think the culprit is the line "while spankcount and soo2:" - if that while condition fails what happens is you say "Get on the table, I'll spank you both", they both get on the table, and...the while loop immediately falls through before any spanks happen, somehow jumping straight to OFF_CTL. Either the logic needs to be fixed such that SPANK THEM is ALWAYS a valid option (by reinitializing those counters), or it needs to be fixed such that the SPANK menu option stops appearing when it isn't valid. (I'm not sure which behavior was desired)

Last edited:

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I'm kinda lost with this game, i feel like there isn't story, when i started it i already had the opportunity to fuck a girl and she wasn't even trying to resist..
This is just the beginning.
Further no one will give to fuck. Only on the passage of the game.
There will be many interesting events.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah I just realised that, i might have reacted too early, soz
The game was originally a one-off unofficial prequel to another game by a different author. It gets to the sex fairly rapidly because originally that's all it was intended to be. But people liked the game and presumably the author enjoyed writing it, so he separated it from that other game and made it it's own game. I personally like the fact that it starts off with some sex, and it pretty generous with the sex throughout.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game was originally a one-off unofficial prequel to another game by a different author. It gets to the sex fairly rapidly because originally that's all it was intended to be. But people liked the game and presumably the author enjoyed writing it, so he separated it from that other game and made it it's own game. I personally like the fact that it starts off with some sex, and it pretty generous with the sex throughout.
I missed the original, kind of wish there was still a link to it.

Last edited:

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
console codes: Work by using the girls first initial, underscore and then the attribute. You want anger zero, but everything else high.

So Chloe's stuff looks like this:

c_ang = XX
c_lust = XX
c_shame = XX
c_subm = XX

also to avoid magazine grinding, use:

health = 99
math = 99
good morning my friend would not have as you teach how to open the console and put more detailed codes or you could teach by images or even a video tutorial please

Reactions: Otyi
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes