• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Ha Ha I love that Picture Title for Tina in those Fusku posted Teaser Pictures "Art Hoe" Is it? ;););)

This all fits in nicely to the original BB Game if you think of how comfortable Kira is at getting Naked around the House despite a perverted Nephew on the loose :sneaky:

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
weird how my 2 favorite games - this and the Headmaster are both at version 0.6.2 currently :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I wonder why, only thing i can think of that they are expresssly against was incest, they got other stuff?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wonder why, only thing i can think of that they are expresssly against was incest, they got other stuff?
Well loli stuff, but there aint loli or incest on this game, lets hope they give clean papers ^^
Yeah, there hasn't been any incest, and all characters in any kind of sexual situation are supposed to be 18+. The closest thing would be the MC's sister in the volleyball tournament, but the MC doesn't get involved in that; only Mia and Annie do anything to her and her teammate (to punish the losers). But who knows? I'm not sure if they review "coming content" as well, in which case I have no idea whether the MC gets intimate with his sister in the next update.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Oh right, Loli, but yea, I don't see anything that would trigger a loli review either.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Little bits in their guide lines like below give a pretty wide leeway for NSFW items depending on the reviewer.

However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
With the wrong person could be deemed underage due to being set in school and the abuse of authority.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I shoulda expected vagueness, as they all do. I didn't know they had a thing against "fringe" fetishes though.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Little bits in their guide lines like below give a pretty wide leeway for NSFW items depending on the reviewer.

With the wrong person could be deemed underage due to being set in school and the abuse of authority.
The description "fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex" can have even a broader interpretation than that. If you consider that the MC in this game punishes students in an effort to make them more submissive, all ultimately to create his own harem, that could easily be seen by the wrong person as "non-consensual". Following the same logic as the idea behind "fruit of the poisonous tree", this could make someone conclude that anything after punishment (which generally isn't consensual by a student in school) is also non-consensual.

I really hope the review goes well for Mobum. This is a game I always really look forward to seeing more of.

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, the guidelines are really strict. Dystopian project is already switching Claire's quest to their discord (bestiality, rape). The funny thing is that lots of mainstream movies and books fall under this depending on the reviewer.

Game of Thrones --> sexual violence: check, incest: check
Steven King's IT --> orgy scene of 12 (?) year old kids --> child exploitation: check

And the wording is strange. So is non-consent ok as long as it is not glorified?

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
They have a provision, I heard, that makes me laugh every time, because they use it for justifying game of thrones. Something about historical stuff being okay. ... But GoT isn't historical.

That's what i heard anyway.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Funny, considering how many games with bestiality that I see here that have patreon pages, and yet, I don't hear about them getting messed with (though to be fair, I don't follow any of them, lol).

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes