Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Haha I didn't know I was being tracked! From now on I should always watch my back when I roam around here..

Guys, I really want to publish the new version like you. (Probably more than you)

But my page in subscribe star was not published (I don't know why it takes so long - maybe they just don't have enough manpower to do it) so I cannot decide the right timing for it.

One good thing about this accident is that, I'm still developing it, so this version will be the biggest one ever.
Pls be a little bit more patient, and give me a little more time, I'm almost there.

It seems you guys need to cool down a bit so I prepared this very special render for you!
D_MATT0.jpg
Haha sorry if you were eating something.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Haha I didn't know I was being tracked! From now on I should always watch my back when I roam around here..

Guys, I really want to publish the new version like you. (Probably more than you)

But my page in subscribe star was not published (I don't know why it takes so long - maybe they just don't have enough manpower to do it) so I cannot decide the right timing for it.

One good thing about this accident is that, I'm still developing it, so this version will be the biggest one ever.
Pls be a little bit more patient, and give me a little more time, I'm almost there.

It seems you guys need to cool down a bit so I prepared this very special render for you!
View attachment 549304
You could've at least put it behind a spoiler! :rolleyes:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018

View attachment 549304
!!!
GROSS :sick:
dies again

10/10 would die from alternately pointing-and-laughing and feeling utterly disgusted-in-horror-at-this in a feedback loop again

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 549304
Wow, now we get to be a part of a secret project! Nobody say a word, or we will have to sic Pam on you!

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
We shall stalk Mobum till he gets his subscribestar up!
But how far should we stalk him? :unsure: Do we spy on him in the shower? :oops: lol

Although... making Mobum uncomfortable with things like that until he finally do what we want might be a good way to pressure him haha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll just leave that spying thing to you, though :sneaky: xD

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pinning for our fave babes here.
Mobum was Last seen Today at 5:15 AM

Brin back the babe magnet teaser monger MC we all know and ... cannot do without gg!

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes