utre111

Dec 3, 2018
You talk to the teachers in the lounge, but that is only when she is mad, but if you cheat the stats like that, it won't work that well... You break her events. Try resetting her stats back to the way they were when you started, and try again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, thanks so much for your help :)

Reactions: TheDevian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this fan art or from the developer? In this regard, is there any news on the release of the new version?

The wager still stands?
I would guess it's fan art; Mobum isn't allowed to release anything for Annie's School Days on Patreon (and chooses not to on Subscribestar) anymore, and he doesn't have a Discord or website, AFAIK. He will continue to release ASD here, and so presumably will announce progress and/or coming updates to the game here, on F95. We haven't heard anything for a bit, so I think he's working hard on either ASD or his new (hopefully) Patreon-safe game — which also looks really good, I think.

Last edited:

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
I would guess it's fan art; Mobum isn't allowed to release anything for Annie's School Days on Patreon (and chooses not to on Subscribestar) anymore, and he doesn't have a Discord or website, AFAIK. He will continue to release ASD here, and so presumably will announce progress and/or coming updates to the game here, on F95. We haven't heard anything for a bit, so I think he's working hard on either ASD or his new (hopefully) Patreon-safe game — which also looks really good, I think.
Thank you for the answer. I've been following the game, as well as the developer himself, for a long time , I come here almost every day, I've seen all his messages. In connection with this picture, I thought that maybe you know something more...
There is no news for almost two months, I am already beginning to worry about this, and I am not the only one I think.
ps Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you for the answer. I've been following the game, as well as the developer himself, for a long time , I come here almost every day, I've seen all his messages. In connection with this picture, I thought that maybe you know something more...
There is no news for almost two months, I am already beginning to worry about this, and I am not the only one I think.
Yea, he's been inactive for some while on F95 as well on his patreon. Maybe he just wanted a little pause or something like that. I hope he is safe and healty. I don't know where is he from but I hope everything is going well in his country and city in these corona virus days.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
My apologies, it is fan art...I should have mentioned that. In the last communication I had with Mobum he was working on the final release of ASD and I had setup some of the script for a couple of scenes. I have not heard from him in a couple of weeks, and given the state of the world right now I am just hoping he is okay.

Your English is fine :)

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Yea, he's been inactive for some while on F95 as well on his patreon. Maybe he just wanted a little pause or something like that. I hope he is safe and healty. I don't know where is he from but I hope everything is going well in his country and city in these corona virus days.
Also, he did mention he was very burned out from the work on ASD and was ready to be done, he mentioned the next release would be the last and, as such, bigger than the others.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My apologies, it is fan art...I should have mentioned that. In the last communication I had with Mobum he was working on the final release of ASD and I had setup some of the script for a couple of scenes. I have not heard from him in a couple of weeks, and given the state of the world right now I am just hoping he is okay.

Also, he did mention he was very burned out from the work on ASD and was ready to be done, he mentioned the next release would be the last and, as such, bigger than the others.
Me too. You never know these days. I can also see wanting to finish ASD because right now he basically has two games going at the same time, and that can't be easy to manage. I'm excited to see his new project; the screenshots so far look great. :love: If he puts even close to the same amount of attention to detail in the new game, I can't see it being anything but amazing.

Reactions: SISIMEN and User327
Oct 29, 2017
This project is done. He's starting on something else. Something about Patreon suspending his page back in January.

So, what about the previous project, Annie's school days?
I don't want to talk about that because I hate to abandon it too, but it's officially suspended because of Patreon's regulation. I wanted to finish it soon but the time came just a bit faster than I thought. If you hate it or not, I have no choice but to follow it.

• Sad

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
This project is done. He's starting on something else. Something about Patreon suspending his page back in January.

So, what about the previous project, Annie's school days?
I don't want to talk about that because I hate to abandon it too, but it's officially suspended because of Patreon's regulation. I wanted to finish it soon but the time came just a bit faster than I thought. If you hate it or not, I have no choice but to follow it.
From a private message exchange:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not certain where it is now...as I state in my previous post he has been oddly quiet for the past couple of weeks. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loker

planker

May 10, 2017

That's some awesome fan art! What models did you use for them? Always been curious

Reactions: SISIMEN

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
That's some awesome fan art! What models did you use for them? Always been curious
Honestly, it is a combination of several for each character. It is several different morphs, expression assets, etc. for each one. Since I am "working" with Mobum on some of this, I'm not going to share all of the details unless he gives me permission - sorry. I will share that most of the models are Genesis 8 base - the sheer number of morphs is more than I have seen with most models in game...I am sure that's why they are so unique and appealing to most people. Mobum pay very close attention to the details.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Honestly, it is a combination of several for each character. It is several different morphs, expression assets, etc. for each one. Since I am "working" with Mobum on some of this, I'm not going to share all of the details unless he gives me permission - sorry. I will share that most of the models are Genesis 8 base - the sheer number of morphs is more than I have seen with most models in game...I am sure that's why they are so unique and appealing to most people. Mobum pay very close attention to the details.
Thank you.
I am curious if you know where the electrical tape X nipple covers came from for the pose topless events, I have been looking for a while.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you.
I am curious if you know where the electrical tape X nipple covers came from for the pose topless events, I have been looking for a while.
I'll dig into to the files and see if I can ID that for you...honestly, I never had a reason to use that so I can't say I know what was used. I suspect it was built using geomorphs and shaders. There are "tape" assets, but none of them are nipple covers, specifically. Let me check :)

• Love

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'll dig into to the files and see if I can ID that for you...honestly, I never had a reason to use that so I can't say I know what was used. I suspect it was built using geomorphs and shaders. There are "tape" assets, but none of them are nipple covers, specifically. Let me check :)
Thank you, they would make good additions to a costume I was working on... :sneaky:

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Ahhh.. I had terrible days for the last few monthes.. As you know my patreon page has been banned, and COVID-19 made my life extremely busy.. and changed everything. (I'm in the healthcare business)

As I've informed previously, I made a subscribestar page.. but I decided not to launch it, as I want to put an end to this project and start a new one (if I have time.. I even don't have any time to sit in front of my computer these days..) - and the site still says that my page is under review..

Anyway, I'm not here to make excuses, but to provide an update! At last...!

I've tested it thoroughly, from where Matt spanks Annie to the end, but as always, there may be still many bugs lurking around.. If you're using old saves, the possiblity even rises up!
There are several notices I would like to make before you download..

- I'm not going to provide any patch, (if it isn't a major one) nor walkthrough for this
- The next one will be the last and the final version of ASD, but that will mostly deal with the game endings, with less contents. I will work on this from time to time so I have no idea WHEN the update is going to happen.
- I will start working on the next project (Runaway Princess) when everything gets back to normal, but as I want to enjoy the developing process this time, I'm not gonna make the game too heavy(too many renders or animations like ASD). But I'll focus on good storyline and character interactions.

CHANGELOG-
Annie event updated - for those who hates volleyball game, I made it shorter.
Chloe event updated
Haruka event updated
Mia event updated
Keira beach event was updated
You can ask Tina to pose for the art class
Second punishment for the blackjack
Nude beach opened! - Meet some special family there
If you have to skip time, search for photos at the hallway instead! - You can watch the collected photos at your room.
You can watch previous events at your room... But not everything I guess!

PC:

Mac:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ahhh.. I had terrible days for the last few monthes.. As you know my patreon page has been banned, and COVID-19 made my life extremely busy.. and changed everything. (I'm in the healthcare business)

As I've informed previously, I made a subscribestar page.. but I decided not to launch it, as I want to put an end to this project and start a new one (if I have time.. I even don't have any time to sit in front of my computer these days..) - and the site still says that my page is under review..

Anyway, I'm not here to make excuses, but to provide an update! At last...!

I've tested it thoroughly, from where Matt spanks Annie to the end, but as always, there may be still many bugs lurking around.. If you're using old saves, the possiblity even rises up!
There are several notices I would like to make before you download..

- I'm not going to provide any patch, (if it isn't a major one) nor walkthrough for this
- The next one will be the last and the final version of ASD, but that will mostly deal with the game endings, with less contents. I will work on this from time to time so I have no idea WHEN the update is going to happen.
- I will start working on the next project (Runaway Princess) when everything gets back to normal, but as I want to enjoy the developing process this time, I'm not gonna make the game too heavy(too many renders or animations like ASD). But I'll focus on good storyline and character interactions.

CHANGELOG-
Annie event updated - for those who hates volleyball game, I made it shorter.
Chloe event updated
Haruka event updated
Mia event updated
Second punishment for the blackjack
Nude beach opened! - Meet some special family there
If you have to skip time, search for photos at the hallway instead! - You can watch the collected photos at your room.
You can watch previous events at your room... But not everything I guess!

PC:
Mega

Mac:
Mega
Sorry to hear it. Best of luck, and stay safe!
Thank you for both the game and your real job. (y)

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes