j0shiii

Oct 12, 2018
Talk to Debby in lounge she will mention a wig, after that search the hallway when it's empty.

I am on day 98.

Debby does not mention wig.
Nothing in lockers i have checked all seven days every hour 8 am to 6 pm.

Nothing seems to trigger for me and stuck with mia

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This will be my last message on this thread until the next update, as I don't want to use up my time fixing things and providing walkthrough, not making new contents for the next version!

How explicitly do you get the Haruka NTR events fellas? Got the body-paint one, failed the bar one, and how do you get the one at the onsen? been there multiple weeks but keep on telling the server lady there is something missing - Nothing (only option). wata i do? cheers for help.
So far three NTR events for Haruka is available:
1) When body painting at the hallway 2) At the bar, when Haruka got drunk. 3) At the beach, rest with her several times and you'll see.
There's not much contents for her at onsen, but you can see a few minor NTR scenes at the beach, if you help her applying sunscreen on her back.

why haruka's third mission ,which is 12pm in the art class, can't play along?? Always just said "a same boring class", How can I get through this mission? Help me! Thank u!
It was fixed, so download the second patch. Reset Haruka's event if you think it is corrupted. (you can do this using the laptop at Matt's room)

I can not progress with acouple of the girls, Mia says I need a wig and cloths, but not how to do it. I stole Tinas clothes and had my head shaved but still nothing. Second Chloe shaved my head but thats the only thing the Hint says. in game quest hints should be actual hints not what they are now
If you already have Tina's gym clothes, keep searching through the locker and you'll find a wig. If you already did that and couldn't find one, open console and type in
$ wig = 1
and visit when Mia's taking shower at 18pm (I don't recall clearly, but I think so)

I am on day 98.

Debby does not mention wig.
Nothing in lockers i have checked all seven days every hour 8 am to 6 pm.

Nothing seems to trigger for me and stuck with mia
Debby? She never tells about wig! You need girl's clothes and wig, check my reply above!

why every girl has a bush
Uhhh.. Because almost every girl has bush in the real world too maybe? Oh, Jenny does not have it FYI!

Last edited:
Reactions: tong950312

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Uhhh.. Because almost every girl has bush in the real world too maybe? Oh, Jenny does not have it FYI!
Yeah, maybe that can be one of the public events where they have to shave in class as part of a "hygiene lesson" in sex-ed. Lol.

I see Pam ntr at the onsen in the pictures, how many times do I have to take her to trigger it? Gone a couple times and I got nothing.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
This will be my last message on this thread until the next update, as I don't want to use up my time fixing things and providing walkthrough, not making new contents for the next version!

1) When body painting at the hallway 2) At the bar, when Haruka got drunk. 3) At the beach, rest with her several times and you'll see.
There's not much contents for her at onsen, but you can see a few minor NTR scenes at the beach, if you help her applying sunscreen on her back.

It was fixed, so download the second patch. Reset Haruka's event if you think it is corrupted. (you can do this using the laptop at Matt's room)

If you already have Tina's gym clothes, keep searching through the locker and you'll find a wig. If you already did that and couldn't find one, open console and type in
$ wig = 1
and visit when Mia's taking shower at 18pm (I don't recall clearly, but I think so)

Debby? She never tells about wig! You need girl's clothes and wig, check my reply above!

I think if there was a walkthrough, you shouldn't answer the many questions and so you wouldn't take a lot of time off your excellent work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mobum

tong950312

May 12, 2017

$ wig = 1

Thanks!! I really love this game, and thanks for making it!!

Reactions: Therado12

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
This error happens after Chloe's sex scene in the bathroom and I can't continue playing!
This version is way worse than the others, a lot of bugs and a lot of scenes that remained not updated.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Yeah, maybe that can be one of the public events where they have to shave in class as part of a "hygiene lesson" in sex-ed. Lol.

I see Pam ntr at the onsen in the pictures, how many times do I have to take her to trigger it? Gone a couple times and I got nothing.
If I add shaving event I'll have to start making two version of images or animations so I'll pass. Pam NTR at the onsen is easy. just bring her there more than twice, and leave her for a while and don't interrupt.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This error happens after Chloe's sex scene in the bathroom and I can't continue playing!
This version is way worse than the others, a lot of bugs and a lot of scenes that remained not updated.
Thanks for the report but would you post the last part of the error log because there's the most important message?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If I add shaving event I'll have to start making two version of images or animations so I'll pass.
Lol, I didn't even think of that, good point! Maybe Mia could be afraid of cutting herself, so she practices without the blade? That's how a lot of people start out.

I hope she finds out about "Rosita" someday, the idea of fucking her while disguised as a girl is hot. Almost like having a futa scene. It'd be really funny if someone walked in and thought that was what was going on.

Lucifer0909

Sep 1, 2018
Am I stuck with Debby? Whenever I go to the nurse office she offers sex. But the hint says 2.I should visit her about what she is doing to me........The last scene before this was when she gave a BJ while check up. After that she is offering sex every time.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Am I stuck with Debby? Whenever I go to the nurse office she offers sex. But the hint says 2.I should visit her about what she is doing to me........The last scene before this was when she gave a BJ while check up. After that she is offering sex every time.
i think this

I went through almost everything, but stuck in some places, how can I promote them:
1) Debbie - stage 2, talk a little more (broken in this version of the game)
2) Tina - stage 17, it is necessary more severely (I slap them, but the quest does not move further)
3) Vanessa - stage 7, study massage (I’ve already read everything, but nothing happens. How to study massage, how and where to apply it later?)

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
2) Tina - stage 17, it is necessary more severely (I slap them, but the quest does not move further)
3) Vanessa - stage 7, study massage (I’ve already read everything, but nothing happens. How to study massage, how and where to apply it later?)
2 and 3 see spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes