ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there any patch for 0.6 bugs?
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2496174

Why is this game called "Annie's School Day" when Ann isn't the protangonist?
It's like "How I met your Mother" is about the father, despite "mother" being prominent in the title. Ann is the Mom from "Big Brother" so she gets the title, since she's the most recognizable character. Dad is never named or seen until you play as him here, so it's not named after him.

Last edited:

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
So i have a few "problems mby bugs"

1 Haruka 13 event .. it says ill should invite her with the other girls .. but how ? i can only invite her or pam .. but not as a group ?

2 Kera group modeling .. she said she will do it and i have only talk to haruka .. but no option there

3 I dont know if the boddy art event with Haruka is a onetime event .. but if not .. i cant trigger it anymore :)

Sry 4 my bad english.. its not my native language :)

Feb 18, 2018
BUG! I'm with Keyra at the beach, but in the end I find myself with Harukaat the beach bar and she tells me its time to go home ...:-(

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

1 Haruka 13 event .. it says ill should invite her with the other girls .. but how ? i can only invite her or pam .. but not as a group ?

2 Kera group modeling .. she said she will do it and i have only talk to haruka .. but no option there

3 I dont know if the boddy art event with Haruka is a onetime event .. but if not .. i cant trigger it anymore :)

1. Idk about this one.

2. When you suggest other models for Haruka's class, you should have an option for Keira and Chloe together. It could be that either of these girls has Shame too high. Can you have Keira model solo? Can you get Chloe to model solo? If not, I assume they wouldn't be willing to model with someone else, either.

3. I believe this is a one-time event only.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
"My feet and legs are killing me.. but I feel pain in the other areas as well..
$ m_neck = 1
$ m_upper = 2
$ m_lower = 4 3
$ m_feet = 2
thigh = 1

When I tried this massage walkthrough,Vanessa does not like the fourth lower body stretch. I threw in a thigh and she liked it.

Last edited:

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

Hi!

1: You can only invite Haruka or Pam yet.. More girls will be added later!

2: So far, group modelling is only for Chloe/Haruka or Chloe/Keira. So you should have opened Chloe event first. (Chloe's shame must be > 10, and visit art room when she's doing nude modelling. This will enable Chloe's group modelling. After this, Chloe/Keira group option will pop up.

3: It's an one time event. I'm thinking of adding 'recall scenes' feature in the Matt's laptop, but this means quite a lot of work to me!

Reactions: Malkovichi

Niomondo

Aug 1, 2017
One more question. If you tell Keira that you don't love her is it still possible to get her to assist you with Mia's sex ed? I think I've exhausted all of her dialogue at 18:00.

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
I can't get Haruka's modelling class event to start, and so I'm stuck. I talk to her about it, and she says to come by at 12, but then it's just a normal class.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I'm stuck, too. I have everything (I think) accomplished but I'm still at #8 for Vanessa. Completed a boat load of perfect massages.

Your thoughts?

All the best...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck, too. I have everything (I think) accomplished but I'm still at #8 for Vanessa. Completed a boat load of perfect massages.

Your thoughts?

All the best...
Mobum

This might be an issue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know all of the variables / prerequisites required, but I remember doing both face-down and face-up massages, especially trying to finish near her vagina. Enough of those (however many there were) and she eventually becomes so lustful that she is ready to move forward. Moving on might be (in fact, probably is) tied to her level of Lust as well.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the patch, hopefully mods put it in the op.

I also have this issue, even post patch. Seems like there is a problem with the DO.rpy file.
I thought I fixed this issue in the previous version, I corrected it, but since you already have savefile, open console and put
$ lastloser = ""
and retry it.

Reactions: ltpika

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I stucked at debbie quest 2 /in hints/ any other works fine for me... /but i can fuck Debbie etc.../
Can I do with this anything?

Reactions: arlekin.666

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's really cool to see more and more people learn about this game and get hooked on it. Just as awesome is Moburn devoting a lot of time and attention to interacting with players in this forum and taking a very active role in giving hints and fixing bugs. Also, compared to many other games on here that I play, Moburn puts a lot of sex into each update. They did this purely as a labor of love for a while, but let's not forget that they have a Patreon now too. If you can, sign up for even the lowest tier, and even if it's just until the next update. I say this not because I have any financial stake in how this game does, because I don't. I just like the game, and would like to see Moburn both rewarded for it and given incentive to keep devoting time to it. And I am most definitely a patron of theirs.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I thought I fixed this issue in the previous version, I corrected it, but since you already have savefile, open console and put
A little problem , it worked the first time.
Seems you can't set flag weekend at the beach with Keira in this two points ... hot springs works

keirabeach.jpg keirabeach2.jpg

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes