Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
I can't get past quest 1 for Chloe or quest 4 for Haruka, I go to the nurse room when Chloe is there but debby just tells me to be quiet and It says I need to talk to Haruka in her office to make sure everything is alright. Obviously ive done both those things multiple times but im not sure if im missing something?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
alguém pode me ajudar no evento 1 da chloe?
Escribir su pregunta en inglese por favor.
Inglese es mechor palabra aqui.
Yo soy el solo aqui en espanol?
Me aleman y no conocer muy bien espanol por ajudar te. Escusar me:oops:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why is this game called "Annie's School Day" when Ann isn't the protangonist?
Likely b/c Annie is the first (and so potentially main) LI for the MC. It's about how the MC's lust for her (and her surprising returned affections for him after the opening scene) starts everyone down the path to corruption and eventually a giant harem school. Even this far into the game, Annie is extremely close to Matt. Just play through the beach (not volleyball) event in the most recent update to see: Matt and Annie are still extremely close.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's this a game I've never played before what's going on here :eek: I've been missing out, nice simple free-roam style some really nice looking models not sure what the deal is with the lady jester yet :unsure: but pretty enjoyable so far.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's this a game I've never played before what's going on here :eek: I've been missing out, nice simple free-roam style some really nice looking models not sure what the deal is with the lady jester yet :unsure: but pretty enjoyable so far.
It's kind of a Big Brother game idea, but with high school faculty as well as girls. I'm not exactly sure why or how, but somehow Matt is a master corrupter. Even the really bratty girls are super cute IMO. Mobum has done an excellent job with this, I think. It's pretty grindy overall, but he reduces the monotony of it somewhat by having different, progressive actions. For instance, at first girls swimming with Matt are nervous b/c he only swims naked. Later, they wear skimpier swimming suits, and eventually they will swim naked too. Grindy or not, though, it's much more believable that a slow corruption of this type could work, vs. the all-too-typical "How dare you!" > "Well, looking's not so bad" > "I guess a kiss is OK" > "I'm touching his cock!" > "I can't believe I'm having sex with him!" path of a lot of games.

Reactions: Mormont and Tacito

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I'm having a little trouble.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What am I missing? What do I need to trigger those to happen?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I found this in my save where Keira was at level 5 , 18:00 hallway

I don't know if it is related to her levels ... lust ang shame and so on
Yes, that's what I'm seeing. I do not see an option to speak with her about Annie or anything unrelated to this scene here. I've had this scene for a while now. I like the scene, but the hint suggests I can continue further with some other event. I can't seem to move forward from here, though.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yes, that's what I'm seeing. I do not see an option to speak with her about Annie or anything unrelated to this scene here. I've had this scene for a while now. I like the scene, but the hint suggests I can continue further with some other event. I can't seem to move forward from here, though.
To pass at level 6 you have to reach this point

select it's hard to explain
"yes I love you"

If I remember correctly :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry for the trouble guys, and thanks to all of you who reported bugs, and enjoying my game!
Thanks for the patch, hopefully mods put it in the op.

Pict. 1 - After School Event.

Pict. 2 - After School Event / visit Dorm B / Now / Join (Play Black Jack) / Error.

Pict. 3 - After School Event / visit Dorm B / Now / Join (Play Black Jack) / Error / Ignore / Error. View attachment 423000 View attachment 423006 View attachment 423007
I also have this issue, even post patch. Seems like there is a problem with the DO.rpy file.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes