43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i cant progress through haruka's quest i am at 6: Tada i was successful in finding models for haruka. i'll pass the time and see whats going on, of course sometimes drop by haruka's office, but i just get the same things tea drinking and talk nothing happens during the tea drinkingand i am stuck on debby 2: it says i like what she had done , i should go and talk to her some more, but all i get is the sex scene

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Oh dear. Shamelessness and Lust take 2s, 3s per decrease/increase....and often they're near max or near zero respectively. That....hurts. Does it get better?

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
I had to use the commands to get the Haruka content when she got drunk at the bar, but once she fell off the bar, she said "Eeww...I don't feel well..." and then I got an error - NameError: name 'dissolve' is not defined.
This same error happened at the end of the other drunk paths too.

How to you trigger the second volleyball game? I might have skipped over it since after Annie and Mia in the shower, Mia quit and Vanessa got on the team but I never got the second game.

I also have only been able to do the poker game once, every other time it errors just as I start with something to do with Keira being a previous winner undefined. I'll have to get the error again for more info.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hard NTR scenes can be avoidable by the choices you make, but soft ones just try to enjoy the scenes, it takes almost an hour per image for me to render! :)
Hehe, as long as your imagination rocks ours, we don't mind if it is hard, soft, semi hard, and what not! Scenes is what I talk about ;). This will be the first time I will be playing your game, downloading it as of now :D

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck on several quests, please help:

Debby - still on number 2: I told her that I like what she's done to me! I'll visit her again and talk a bit more, though I already had sex with her in her office and completed everything with her daughter too.
Haruka - 13: Now I can bring her to the bar, so I'll bring Haruka to there again, though I already had sex with her after the bar while she was drunk.
Pam - 7: I'll spend time, and talk to her at the bar. But when I invite her to the bar she says she's already busy.
Vanessa - 7: she got hurt! I did the perfect massage with swimsuit and asked to massage her naked. She keeps saying that she will think about it.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i am stucked haruka event too, i cant trigger any hot scenes at tea time plus kiera and mia events too

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Very good but i cant forword the art teacher. talk to her, tells me to be there at 12hpm, go there no dice. in the meanwille ive lowered her shame 50 less. bug or not implemented? Rest, for now, seems ok

sonofwar777

Nov 4, 2017
Pict. 1 - After School Event.

Pict. 2 - After School Event / visit Dorm B / Now / Join (Play Black Jack) / Error.

Pict. 3 - After School Event / visit Dorm B / Now / Join (Play Black Jack) / Error / Ignore / Error. Screenshot_2019-10-09-01-30-58-095_org.asd.the66.jpg Screenshot_2019-10-09-01-31-06-274_org.asd.the66.jpg Screenshot_2019-10-09-01-31-10-699_org.asd.the66.jpg

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If you didn't share her with the classmates, meet Keira at 18:00 at the hallway, and ask help on that. If she agrees that visit Mia again at 16:00 at Class B. (I just tested it and worked fine) If you shared her, it's not possible.
I didn't share Mia, but I don't get any kind of dialogue choice with Keira at 18:00. This includes just the normal finding her sitting down, or walking up behind her while she's standing. I don't know if my submission score may be too low. I have a tendency not to work that as much as the other ones. I do have the hint to get a mentor for her, and when I talked to Mia at 16:00 it mentions to talk to Keira. So I'm not sure if I messed up my progress somehow.

On another note, any chance of an incest patch to make the girl at the bar more than just a step-sister? I'm also loving a lot of the other new stuff I'm seeing in the patch, or perhaps it's stuff from older patches that I'm just unlocking now.

Oh, and is there still a limit on number of days you can play and still make progress? I want to say it was 60 in the past.

Thanks.

l_anonym

Mar 10, 2019
Two things I seem to be stuck:

- Is there a way to get Tina to swim topless or naked too?
- Can I get Keira to do nude modelling? Haruka, Pam and Chloe do so - but not Keira...

Thanks
L.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes