marcus mavey

Apr 17, 2019
What other games besides Annie's school days (not necessarily by MOBUM) do you all feel are as good or comparable? I downloaded the Lisa game, it was pretty good, too.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Freeloading Family and No More Secrets are similar in Age Group but not similar in Fetishes. The only other game i've played with fun Spanky Panky like this is Corrupting the Intern... but it's abandoned :rolleyes:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
What other games besides Annie's school days (not necessarily by MOBUM) do you all feel are as good or comparable? I downloaded the Lisa game, it was pretty good, too.
"The Headmaster " by Altos and Herdone last version 0.3.4 real good graphics and same school play (punish a whole bunsh of bad girls plus maintain efforts in school grades etc.) without swimming may be a simmiliar recommendable game .
I love to play both alternatively in times of awaiting the next game releases here or there.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/01/227055_screenshot11.jpg

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
It is 1.9g, so I do have a torrent created if need be. Never uploaded here before, so if one of the mods would let me know what I messed up... LOL :oops:

The full thing

Here is the torrent file

And from Mobums GDrive
PC
MAC

Whew... I'm done and going to go play now LOL

Last edited:

Mr. Unnecessary

Sep 30, 2017
It is 1.9g, so I do have a torrent created if need be. Never uploaded here before, so if one of the mods would let me know what I messed up... LOL :oops:

The full thing

Here is the torrent file

And from Mobums GDrive
PC
MAC

Whew... I'm done and going to go play now LOL
Thanks bro

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Annie's school days by MOBUM v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.10.2019 (official bugfix #2)

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
LoL Nice update 0.5 ! :love:
It´s real funny to teach (sweet but stupid) Cloe maths at 6pm and she answers "Visa" :ROFLMAO:instead of 400 (calculating if she is buying 5 dresses for each 80 bucks = total?) Hillarious if Cloe loose swim contest vs Keira and streaking the hallway :LOL:.
Nice ideas of new punishments in public and private , (ok I like to see the girls topless anyway) but as beeing a gentleman in reality I rather wouldn´t spank a girl on bare breasts o_O - may be I am oldschool beeing convinced buttcheecks are for spanking and the added graphics for the results are great(y).
@Mobum: You do a fine job, Keep on with it :love:
I am actually not at the very end in this game and will keep on playing ASD:giggle:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
In game walkthrough is really bad. No progress with kiera, only time i can talk to her is at 18:00, said everything

Also, I have no access to weekend events. Bug?

Jan 8, 2018
For some reason I can't take out most of the girls to the spa even though their shame meter is low enough for it. I started a new save too so not sure if it's just a bug or something else could be causing it.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
In game walkthrough is really bad. No progress with kiera, only time i can talk to her is at 18:00, said everything

Also, I have no access to weekend events. Bug?
1. try Keira to cool down (angry=0) talk with Haruka at noon for help
2. try different answers allthough if they are naughty (Keira 18:00)
3. talk to Keira plenty times at 18:00 (look upskirt, after several times you will see and be able to touch her.
If I could help you please post a last save, then I´ll try to work out the next steps out of your problems. Ok?

@
gimmegimmethat

As Mobum said: there may be bugs in using "older" saves on 0.5.
Until now I am not at the ends of playing the last version 0.5(alpha) to figure out what is possible or need fewer updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes