Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I've tried the game for the first time today. Even thought it's really grindy I do enjoy it. Having said that, I've got a problem with the weekend date with Annie on the beach. I've swam, walked and rested twice, applied sunscreen lotion and now the date won't end because Annie won't do any of the available options. Is there something I can do to make the game continue?
Ahhhh.... Only if you let me know of that an hour ago... (As I just made patch a few minutes ago)
To save you from the endless weekend with Annie, open console and type "jump sleep" and it will be next day.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I gave her that buzzed face, made sure she got that face as early as possible in the evening, won't drink more and i get to run out of subjects to talk about. Still no progression.
Visit the lounge and make your intel maximum by reading books, and try drinking with Haruka again.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Guide tells me to keep visiting Debby, but anytime I visit her office or lounge/swimming doesn't seem to progress her at all. This a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Visit her when she's at her office, and say "I'm here for checkup" several times, and don't take pill she gives if you can!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Great game so far, really into it. Having said that I'm clearly missing something in regard to Haruka. She's agreed to pose in a bikini for class and tells me to show up at 12pm but whenever I do I get a generic class event. Am i missing a trigger or something?
Try the patch, I am sure I fixed it....! Uhh... maybe... or.. maybe not?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guide tells me to keep visiting Debby, but anytime I visit her office or lounge/swimming doesn't seem to progress her at all. This a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Visit her when she's at her office, and say "I'm here for checkup" several times, and don't take pill she gives if you can!
Visit her at 08:00 or 17:00. For the first few visits, you'll take the pill and be unconscious while Debby "examines" you. At a certain point, you'll have the option not to take the pill Debby gives you. When you don't take it, you'll be awake as Debby runs "tests" on you. After a few more times, you'll be able to tell Debby that you're awake and like what she's doing. Then you'll be able to progress your relationship further.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Visit the lounge and make your intel maximum by reading books, and try drinking with Haruka again.
Did that, got her to drink as many as she allows. Tried avoiding science and sports (the 2 subjects she doesn't like) and also tried using the subjects, while trying to get her to drink more in between each, she still goes back home without any progression. I'm stumped.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Did that, got her to drink as many as she allows. Tried avoiding science and sports (the 2 subjects she doesn't like) and also tried using the subjects, while trying to get her to drink more in between each, she still goes back home without any progression. I'm stumped.
Normally the event should be triggered if Haruka drinks more than 5 times (not counting the first one)

But if you got stuck there, here comes the final solution, console command!
If you haven't seen anything yet after Haruka got drunk, use this:

jump bar_haruka_drunk

if you've seen it and you haven't been to her house yet,

jump bar_haruka_drunk2

Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
How do I advance Vanessa's quest? Also can't do Tina's final humiliation scene even though she meets the submission parameters.

Zendor

Mar 27, 2018
How do I advance Vanessa's quest? Also can't do Tina's final humiliation scene even though she meets the submission parameters.
At what point you're stuck with Vanessa? Need the actual point you're stuck at.

For Tina, even though the text says something like 84 or 85 required for the stat, the code itself is actually 93. So you have to get her to 94 iirc before you can do her final public humiliation (this was on 0.5 though, I haven't checked out 0.6 yet)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
You probably didn't swim with everyone.. you may check whom you didn't swim with, or you may wait for the patch, which will be released in a few days. (As I think this is ridiculous too!)
As I understand it, you need to swim with everything after you undress them?
But in this case, Tina does not undress at all, only in a regular swimsuit managed to change her clothes. With the rest I swam several times, and after the section they swam the same several times. But with Vanessa, everything remains the same. I can’t defeat her, swimming skills do not improve after 10, no new dialogs have appeared.

drekkytime

Jun 5, 2017
I have freed Debby. How do I get submission points from her now? Also, is the jenny scene impossible now?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes