Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
For massage is used upper and lower as upper body parts and lower body parts :)

It can be stretch or press too but don't repeat any part unless until she say so....

And don't mind to press back if she make face like someone farted ....

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Enjoying this although the progression can be really grindy to unlock new things. But it has a lot of cute stuff, and even some naked in school content which is a big point for me. Getting Tina to do stuff like that is really cute.

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Enjoying this although the progression can be really grindy to unlock new things. But it has a lot of cute stuff, and even some naked in school content which is a big point for me. Getting Tina to do stuff like that is really cute.
Summertime saga is also a good game in that case

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
While I agree that it used to be a good game, the two don't really have a lot in common, I would say The Headmaster is a much closer game to this in style/genre.
I think what stopped me from Summertime Saga is more taboo themes and the art style. Not that this isn't risque, but I don't care for incest, thought I saw that there. Other things like watersports are also a no for me. But I have played The Headmaster and while it's leaning towards bdsm territory with more things, it's mainly an ENF/humiliation game at heart. It also can be pretty silly and amusing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think what stopped me from Summertime Saga is more taboo themes and the art style. Not that this isn't risque, but I don't care for incest, thought I saw that there. Other things like watersports are also a no for me. But I have played The Headmaster and while it's leaning towards bdsm territory with more things, it's mainly an ENF/humiliation game at heart. It also can be pretty silly and amusing.
He changed my favorite girl, and I can't stand her new sprite.

Incest isn't really my thing, and frankly is way over done these days, but I don't really care either way.

The exhibitionism is a big part of both this and HM for me. It is hard to find good exhibitionism games that don't also include things I don't like, such as ntr, player being raped, sex with guys, etc.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Step 9 for Vanessa: no matter how many times I successfully massage her, I haven't progressed at all... any way to skip that?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I found a few little bugs, too. Small mistakes in the card game, only one naked girl is shown (the other naked girls are not visible)
I did a quick look at the code at saw what I thought went wrong at the end of the card game. Mobum had changed the way he displayed the girls when they had lost all their clothes, opting for the simpler just display the single image, not the masked composite image. That seemed to wipe out the other girls when playing. I modified a couple of the game files to make the naked images display the same as the composites and it seems to be better.

Here is a zip with two files to drop in your 'game' folder and a save at the start of the card game and when all three have lost their clothes. Please give it a try and see if that fixes things. The saves are 1-5, and 1-6. Change them to whatever number you want.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I did a quick look at the code at saw what I thought went wrong at the end of the card game. Mobum had changed the way he displayed the girls when they had lost all their clothes, opting for the simpler just display the single image, not the masked composite image. That seemed to wipe out the other girls when playing. I modified a couple of the game files to make the naked images display the same as the composites and it seems to be better.

Here is a zip with two files to drop in your 'game' folder and a save at the start of the card game and when all three have lost their clothes. Please give it a try and see if that fixes things. The saves are 1-5, and 1-6. Change them to whatever number you want.
Thanks, I'm busy with other game right now. I wanted to look for the cause if I could find the time. You saved me the trouble, thank you.

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
good afternoon my friends i want to thank everyone who responds when i post a question thank you very much but i have another question how is the correct sequence of taking the exam at chloe at noon could someone ask me this question

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mobum you said you want suggestions for humiliation punishments, I think the next step should be to have them masturbate in the hallway, though maybe that should be after doing the early ones, like cleaning, while naked.

Reactions: rKnight and fbass

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We got promisses to add more from the very beginning ... we are still waiting on those ...

Stuff to do in the corridor we already got plenty.
Well, if you click on "More Coming", you get this, and so I figured I would do what it says.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
i'm new at this forum and i find this game dashingly solid., such a hidden gem! so, i read Mobum's patreon page and he said this game's got suspended. does that mean this game will be abandoned??? (please say no...)

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
i'm new at this forum and i find this game dashingly solid., such a hidden gem! so, i read Mobum's patreon page and he said this game's got suspended. does that mean this game will be abandoned??? (please say no...)
v0.7 was his latest update, he will be publishing one more update to wrap up this game's story. He never said when he will work on the game but he will finish the game when he decides to. It's a really fun game made by Mobum, there might be some loopholes here and there in 0.7 since the story isn't at its end. But hopefully Mobum will finish it well and end it with a bang.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
v0.7 was his latest update, he will be publishing one more update to wrap up this game's story. He never said when he will work on the game but he will finish the game when he decides to. It's a really fun game made by Mobum, there might be some loopholes here and there in 0.7 since the story isn't at its end. But hopefully Mobum will finish it well and end it with a bang.
I'm actually hoping that he'll release his other game so that there's something he can put on Patreon, but will also work on more updates to this one so he can finish it off properly. I don't get the sense that it's that close to completion now, so I hope he won't rush it (although I do recognize it's the Patreon effect if he does).

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
"suggestions" for physical punishment

1.Dick slapping and cum on face
2. Wear butt plug all day

Public humiliation
1. Butt plug with tail (obviously have to stay nude) , can try it as animal ears and tail as costume.
2. Has to crawl in lobby , with collar in neck with strap in your (MC's hand)

Punishments that can be placed in either
1. Vibrator chair
2. Stand with trash can over head
3. Masturbate simple
4. Body painting and sex just like teacher
5. Spanking platform ( with tie her and people spank them) either invite teachers to lounge or in hallway with students
6. Throw pies at their face as a mini game can be dressed or nude (according to lust and submission progress)

Reactions: Big Mountain
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes