Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I did Neck × 1, Upper Body Stretch × 2, Lower Body Stretch × 3. When I try the 4th time, she says, "Uh... I think it is enough massaging there... Would you do other areas please?"
So I ended up going with Neck × 1, Upper Body Stretch × 2, Lower Body Stretch × 3, Feet × 2, Thigh × 1, and Butt × 2 and she says "Wow it was great! You know how to massage!"
I'm stuck on Vanessa massage event
you can massage Vanessa.. You have to defeat Vanessa in the swimming competetion several times, and she will complain about her aching back. After that you read a massaging magazine, and an option will pop up if you talk to her at the pool.
How if you have problem
You can see what action decrease or not a variable , if not rollback a little and use other option.
At the end all variables must be 0 ...
If I remember you can't use the same option for more than three times , so if you start with a value >3 ... use also another option
talk with her in the hall when you have massaged her 100% and she's naked
I did just that. And sex worked
Step 9 for Vanessa
Vanessa massage

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Trying the discombobulate technique of the great sherrrrrrluck homie junior:
how to beat vanessa in swimming
You do not beat anyone. you max your swimming by actually swimming with every girl you get at the pool!

with a rudder
There is good gaming to be had in the rudderless department ...
You can justa admire the babes and talk to them afterwards.

go straight
You should always aim to please and talk to babes in the hallways to cheer them up.
Alleviate any anger they might have towards MC!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Trying the discombobulate technique of the great sherrrrrrluck homie junior:

You do not beat anyone. you max your swimming by actually swimming with every girl you get at the pool!

There is good gaming to be had in the rudderless department ...
You can justa admire the babes and talk to them afterwards.

You should always aim to please and talk to babes in the hallways to cheer them up.
Alleviate any anger they might have towards MC!
Anger?!? Only problem I had with that was Tina at the beginning. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
done that with all and currently advanced training tina who happens to be reluctant student (even more than chloe on her sex ed but less than mia on her sex ed).

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It's a fantastic game. If you play without cheats you will have no problems to unlock all events (my advice is not to use cheats). It is best to play with the new version from the beginning. In the first game I had problems with two events Chloes Boob job and unknown girl to finger. But the solution is very simple, you have to increase Chloe's submission in the pool 10:00 by punishment (let Keira win every day (sub+5) until 50 is reached). Then start with Vanessa rematch (that's how we get the boob job). Repeat events with Debby with the pill until lust is over 60 (also use the events at the pool and lounge to increase lust), then talk about grope and then continue with Debby. Vanessa at the pool several times fingers (lust+5) until lust is over 60, only then we get HJ.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
vanessa beaten (not that she liked it but who cares), best (besides tutoring chloe in sex) is wednesday meetings with chloe and katie (who is very stubborn).

can't wait that mc gets to dip his dick into all girls pussies (and possibly asses), pam isn't that necessary since don't like muscle women.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She is a bang up girl .. stand up friend ... wonder babe ... enjoy her love :)
well so far she doesn't want to hangout after work (ofc i'm busy punishing girls (slapping their titties or asses)) so only occasional meetings with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how can i meet debby and her family on nude beach again since every friday night keira sneaks into mc's room and after she has left game jumps to monday? make keira angry?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Anyone got a save for the other girl in sex education? I have Mia’s.
I think only Mia has sex education and sex education with Keira if you not share her to the class.
If you share Mia , you lose sex education with Keira but you have sex education in class.
You can change Mia with Debby for sex education class and recover the path with Keira.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I think only Mia has sex education and sex education with Keira if you not share her to the class.
If you share Mia , you lose sex education with Keira but you have sex education in class.
You can change Mia with Debby for sex education class and recover the path with Keira.
But can you swap Mia with Debby and make Keira the sex education model next? I totally shunned her away cause I was doing a full Mia run.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
how can i meet debby and her family on nude beach again since every friday night keira sneaks into mc's room and after she has left game jumps to monday? make keira angry?
This is the condition
K3 == 1 and k_ang < 40 and trand > 40 and wka == 0
K3 you love Keira , angry <40 , wka you don't have weekend event.
trand generate a random number (0 to 100) , so 60% you have Keira (41 to 100) 40% not (0 to 40)

Yes it is more easy to meet Keira if you love her and she is not angry

Reactions: Lukumoide

makian

Nov 3, 2019
I am somehow stuck with Debby 2. I am supposed to talk with her again, but I can only fuck her at 8 or 17 and talking options give nothing. I am at around day 30, I already saw her breast feeding her daughter and rubbing the milk in. But I have no clue how to proceed and I don't have an option to reset that particular quest in my room.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes