Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Reactions: Tacito

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... as per dev own recollection .. not a propper coder ... not good at tidying things up, a lot of loose ends right off the bat
We still love the game and are willing to try different routes. Thanks everyone for your contributions to a more wholesome play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need help with neked massage on Vanessa guys

there are some tips posted but none are correct after 1st massage (done 3-4 successful massages and best is hj from her at dorm and no idea if there's more or not) so trial and error aka mouse scrollback.

no idea what's the point of vising on nude beach to see debby's family unless hook up her daughter and mike.

also on this pic has something extra.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
there are some tips posted but none are correct after 1st massage (done 3-4 successful massages and best is hj from her at dorm and no idea if there's more or not) so trial and error aka mouse scrollback.

no idea what's the point of vising on nude beach to see debby's family unless hook up her daughter and mike.

also on this pic has something extra.
Vanessa massage (Vanessa must be naked).
1.TELL HER TO LAY FACE UP
2.BREASTS 2X
3.NIPPLES 2X
4.BACK 2X
5.TO LOWER BODY, FACE DOWN
6. FINGER HER
7. Repeat several times until Lust is over 60
8. SUGGEST HER TO JERK YOU

Last edited:
Reactions: Pissit and Tacito

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
As long as we are posting fixes that we have developed, here is mine again. Fixes for the card game nude images wiping away the other girls, plus saves to test it, typo in animations during Tina's office punishment slap breasts for missing image (she now can blink), fixes for Tina's naked in the pool image (you entered and she had her bikini bottoms on again).

Has anyone looked into Tina's scene at noon to see if there is anything broken there as there are images of an event that I don't remember seeing, but maybe it just isn't repeatable.

After I convinced Tina to model and saw her event with Hakura, I was unable to change the models while visiting Haruka at 8 or 9 in the art room. The change only worked at a 10:00 visit.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
After I convinced Tina to model and saw her event with Hakura, I was unable to change the models while visiting Haruka at 8 or 9 in the art room. The change only worked at a 10:00 visit.
The only error that I can see in Model choices is that if you choice Tina as second she become always the first
AR.rpy line 2765

Python:
"Tina" if T10 > 2:
            if "Tina" in MOD1:
                i beg "(I already picked her for #1!)"
                jump AR_Hmodelc2
            i nor "Tina!"
            show ARA H2f with dissolve
            h smi "Oh, did she agreed on this? Great!"
            $ MOD1 = "Tina" # must be $ MOD2 = "Tina"
            jump AR_HC

Reactions: Lukumoide

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The only error that I can see in Model choices is that if you choice Tina as second she become always the first
AR.rpy line 2765

Python:
"Tina" if T10 > 2:
            if "Tina" in MOD1:
                i beg "(I already picked her for #1!)"
                jump AR_Hmodelc2
            i nor "Tina!"
            show ARA H2f with dissolve
            h smi "Oh, did she agreed on this? Great!"
            $ MOD1 = "Tina" # must be $ MOD2 = "Tina"
            jump AR_HC
Yep, that looks like the problem. Thanks.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
1.TELL HER TO LAY FACE UP
2.BREASTS 2X
3.NIPPLES 2X
4.BACK 2X
5.TO LOWER BODY, FACE DOWN
6. FINGER HER
7. Repeat several times until Lust is over 60
8. SUGGEST HER TO JERK YOU
Good response and map for advancing to next stage with Vanessa. I have included images, in order, in the spoilers below...at the end of the massage event, you should have Vanessa's stats high enough if you choose "FINISH!" a few times that she will respond differently with a response that will lead to sex in her dorm room

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose either option...the outcome appears to be the same regardless. ;)

Reactions: MisterPervy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too much babe that you cannot have ..eh ...
well ellen appears to have 3 tits.

yea but before that her massage changes quite a bit, once even stretching her legs when she was on her back was needed to get 100% and few times it's been back rub again after massaging other parts and gave back rub before moving to other parts. tried to follow hints posted before but those don't seem to apply to current version.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
well ellen appears to have 3 tits.

yea but before that her massage changes quite a bit, once even stretching her legs when she was on her back was needed to get 100% and few times it's been back rub again after massaging other parts and gave back rub before moving to other parts. tried to follow hints posted before but those don't seem to apply to current version.
I believe once you have completed each of the Vanessa massages (Feet and Legs & Back really hurts...Aww..My head and neck... & It seems I swam too much today...My whole body is aching) AND then she is naked, you can progress. At least that is how I did it - and you are correct, there are a limited number of "massage actions" you can do (10 if I recall) so you need to get enough of the 'butt', 'breast', 'nipples' and 'back' on each one without going over the 3 count for each.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes