cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it's 52 now and she allowed matt to come to room and this time they went all the way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to unlock that
not in game (yet) but you can add it by using mod linked above.

so after taking mia's virginity and fucking every1 else except tina and played card with girls (chloe and mia as losers) is there anything new to be done?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
so after taking mia's virginity and fucking every1 else except tina and played card with girls (chloe and mia as losers) is there anything new to be done?
Take a look at the quest hints is all is done or require update (Debby is locked to 2 but it is not updated) you are at the end for the path you played.
Also Keira and Matt can lose to blackjack.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also Keira and Matt can lose to blackjack.
yea and only thing actually/probably to do is win another volleyball match (won all but 1) that's why I asked earlier that will volleyball matches end on losers fucking winner.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
yea and only thing actually/probably to do is win another volleyball match (won all but 1) that's why I asked earlier that will volleyball matches end on losers fucking winner.
Yes , for volleyball total are 6 win or 6 lost

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As long as we are posting fixes that we have developed, here is mine again. Fixes for the card game nude images wiping away the other girls, plus saves to test it, typo in animations during Tina's office punishment slap breasts for missing image (she now can blink), fixes for Tina's naked in the pool image (you entered and she had her bikini bottoms on again).

Has anyone looked into Tina's scene at noon to see if there is anything broken there as there are images of an event that I don't remember seeing, but maybe it just isn't repeatable.
dunno if it's due your fix or not but if mike loses card game it leads to renpy errors and ignore leads to mike's room.

only tina noon is meeting her at class a and I don't have anything there atm.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
dunno if it's due your fix or not but if mike loses card game it leads to renpy errors and ignore leads to mike's room.

only tina noon is meeting her at class a and I don't have anything there atm.
I've never played the card game to lose. Can you get the error from playing from one of my saves? And can you post the exception here in a spoiler tag so we can take a look at it?

The only thing I changed were image calls. In animations.rpy, he defines a bunch of composite images, nude girl, with clipped clothing to be laid on top that works fine in the game. When the girl loses all her clothes, he switched from calling the composite to calling the nude girl image directly. This wiped out the other girls composites. It also led to just eyes behind cards where the full girl should be. So I added composites with just the nude girl in it in animations.rpy and changed the calls to the new composites in cardgame.rpy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
here's error (with my saves). it happened right after mike lost and girls were watching him with hungry eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
here's error (with my saves). it happened right after mike lost and girls were watching him with hungry eyes.
There is a little error File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1879, in script

Python:
label CARD_IPUNISH:
    $ lastloser = "Matt"
    if penalty = "":  # must be if penalty == "":
        call CARD_IPUNISH_A from _call_CARD_IPUNISH_A

polandro

Jun 2, 2017
Guys explain me please, what does it mean "requires update" at the hints no words about wait for the new version (annie and mia volleyball). And someone share with me some walkthrough bc some quests really hard to finish

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Well what I was thinking ..

1. Is there any difference in Debby sex ed class if submission is 60+? ( Like she enjoys it and let students do more than just running away )
2. Is there anything else to be done with Denny's daughter

Suggestions

1. Kiara should also get physical punishment coz if you can fuck everyone else she is no different.

2. Pool sex scenes and more massage
3. Nude beach party or events
4. Beach activities should include couple volleyball or something like sport event.
5. More underwater scenes

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes