Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks! Any chance for a fully unlocked persistent file for the gallery? I didn't even know there was Mia massage events, now I am way past it in my saves. I see in the pictures there is also stuff with Mia doing stuff in front of the class. And Debby sex education, too. Are those in the replay?
If you speak about original it is not based on persistent but on the value of variables.
If you speak about the mod "others" are based on persistent (some) , but if you look in
Z_events rpy is very easy unlock all and remove the comment # ... but I didn't say it

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If you speak about original it is not based on persistent but on the value of variables.
If you speak about the mod "others" are based on persistent (some) , but if you look in
Z_events rpy is very easy unlock all and remove the comment # ...
Cool, I'll give z_events a look!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
keira, annie and mia (after "few" sex ed classes).
Funny how Annie will do that, and walk around the halls and play volley ball nude, but modeling is too much for her. XD
I know that is just due to the renders not being ready, but it makes me giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Funny how Annie will do that, and walk around the halls and play volley ball nude, but modeling is too much for her. XD
I know that is just due to the renders not being ready, but it makes me giggle.
haven't seen option to ask annie to be model (only teachers, kiera, tina and chloe) and also she doesn't mind about getting banged at 8 am at school lounge (kiera is even worse).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is it possible to make Ivy your real sister? Ginger's reaction seems extreme if it's just step siblings, like it's meant to be a bigger deal to creampie Ivy.

Now that the game isn't being developed anymore, I guess it can't hurt. Screw Patreon for ending the game.

• Love
Reactions: alextp2651

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
haven't seen option to ask annie to be model (only teachers, kiera, tina and chloe) and also she doesn't mind about getting banged at 8 am at school lounge (kiera is even worse).
Kiera is another one, she is an exhibitionist, but the only model who won't pose nude. XD
Though I can't get her and Chloe together to trigger either.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
If you want add also this ... thanks :)

Solve the problem that these events are not unlocked to review in your room
Tina nude model shy and not shy
Mia sex edu with Keira 5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I added the file. You are doing a great job, in my opinion you should post the files. Because you know the game a lot better than I do. I had no problems with the original file script.rpy to unlock Tina shy and not shy. In my save is T10=3 and the MF[6]=1, only you couldn't see the events in the matts room. See screenshots.
Screenshot_120.png Screenshot_121.png

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks. I added the file. I had no problems with the original file script.rpy to unlock Tina shy and not shy. In my save is T10=3 and the MF[6]=1, only you couldn't see the events in the matts room. See screenshots.
Yes the new solve the problem that you don't unlock events replay in Matt room.
For Tina unlock for >3 so no work
For MF[6] in the game is never setted to 1 ... at least I can't find any point ... so I added it to unlock the event in Matt room

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yes the new solve the problem that you don't unlock events replay in Matt room.
For Tina unlock for >3 so no work
For MF[6] in the game is never setted to 1 ... at least I can't find any point ... so I added it to unlock the event in Matt room
You are doing a great job, in my opinion you should post the files. Because you know the game a lot better than I do.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
You are doing a great job, in my opinion you should post the files. Because you know the game a lot better than I do.
I am looking in another game now , you are doing great join all the patches ... so if you want better you continue thanks :)
I search MF[6] and only with the new addition is setted

MF.jpg

Reactions: Lukumoide
Apr 10, 2020
Is there any way to view the full picture of the screens where you *scan* the ladies?

Those pictures are really excellent artwork (best in the game) and it seems a shame I can't see them except in segments during the scan.

Reactions: jb444

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Last edited:
Apr 10, 2020
Sounds like there might be one more update in the future. There's quite a few places where additions are suggested in the game. Seems unlikely they will all be covered. Any ideas of where Mobum will focus.

There is a lot in this game so happy with whatever, but hoping for a little more with annie and mia. Great characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sounds like there might be one more update in the future. There's quite a few places where additions are suggested in the game. Seems unlikely they will all be covered. Any ideas of where Mobum will focus.

There is a lot in this game so happy with whatever, but hoping for a little more with annie and mia. Great characters.
more like 2+ updates but will that happen is mystery.

Feb 1, 2020
I hope this game continues....it is a really good game with some memorable characters. My two least favorite are Vanessa and Pam though lol. Sorry, I tend to ignore them completely. There is plenty more to add to this game, but Mobum doesn't have a Patreon anymore :cry:. So it's up to him if he wants to continue.

Reactions: Lance Boyle

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018

There should be more than 4 updates to be honest if you see the scope and opportunities in this game

Even main story and side quests can be extended
New characters can be introduced
New classrooms
New punishments
New after school events
New weekend events
Hot spring can be used for story expansion
New punishments
More swimming pool contents
Gymnasium contents are pending for updates
Can add rival character for NTR
Introduce gifts and quests
Hell lot of possibilities

But the matter of fact is patreon has slowed down the development which is sad but don't loose hope it should happen for better good

Sorry I forgot about
the dorms and more foursome threesome scenes
More sex ed classes
More art classes ( lesbian and couple with mc ) who knows maybe mobum
Can add computer teachers
Can add spy cams
Can even add market areas or city ( well that's too much too ask)
Can also add science lab / teacher with medicines to manipulate hard to control students ( obviously. Needs more hardcore students / new characters for that )

Pam, Tina , Annie , Debby , Debbie's daughter , almost every single character has their stories pending and incomplete

Better not forgets MC's step sis and her nude beach friend
Btw her friend can also have good story pending

This is a faint project and mobum should move to other fundraiser site it patreon shit isn't doing well for him

As there are plenty of fishes in the sea

Last edited:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Ahhh.. I had terrible days for the last few monthes.. As you know my patreon page has been banned, and COVID-19 made my life extremely busy.. and changed everything. (I'm in the healthcare business)

As I've informed previously, I made a subscribestar page.. but I decided not to launch it, as I want to put an end to this project and start a new one (if I have time.. I even don't have any time to sit in front of my computer these days..) - and the site still says that my page is under review..

Anyway, I'm not here to make excuses, but to provide an update! At last...!

I've tested it thoroughly, from where Matt spanks Annie to the end, but as always, there may be still many bugs lurking around.. If you're using old saves, the possiblity even rises up!
There are several notices I would like to make before you download..

- I'm not going to provide any patch, (if it isn't a major one) nor walkthrough for this
- The next one will be the last and the final version of ASD, but that will mostly deal with the game endings, with less contents. I will work on this from time to time so I have no idea WHEN the update is going to happen.
- I will start working on the next project (Runaway Princess) when everything gets back to normal, but as I want to enjoy the developing process this time, I'm not gonna make the game too heavy(too many renders or animations like ASD). But I'll focus on good storyline and character interactions.
Mobum Here is what I think.... I don't think you should put a definite end to this project but rather you should put it on a pause for, say, until you are done with Runaway Princess project. Now, that will be several years but I am not concerned about that. What I really am more concerned about is the potential which I see in the Annie's School Days project and which I fear could be missed a lot if you do put a definite end to this project right now.

I think this is a project that you should return to at some point in the far future, however long it will take before you do that. Or better yet, why not see that upcoming final update as the end for a first "book" in the ASD series? Then, you could return to the ASD through a second "book". Or just call this current game the first "Act" and new one the second "Act" like in a theatrical play. Maybe "Annie's School Days I" and "Annie's School Days II". Ooo, even better yet... name each one after one of the six core students so first one is "Annie's School Days", then next one as "Tina's School Days". Six-part series... interesting! :unsure:

At any rate, I really think you should reconsider this decision for the long-term future. Anyway, stay safe and be well! Have a great day.

P.S. 10/10 would violate Tina again just to stroke her sweet pubes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: ashurek

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Is there a certain time when to read the massage book in the lounge? I never get the option and when drinking coffee there's no follow up to read even if MC mentions it

Apr 10, 2020
Yup, too much in this for it to get the dreaded "abandoned" tag. I like the idea he returns to this MC in the future, but I suspect his pride will require a wrap up of some sort for now.

If Mobum were looking to close out, a few things were hanging for me: Keira in the gym at 5 (whatsup with that?), chloe at the doctors (seems a bit "meh" at this point, given their relationship), the final punish which could simply be the nude of what went before (that would be easiest), maybe blackjack with class A, possibly a Tina wrap, then pick a gal, the year ends. (I would not even worry about Ivy). End of this chapter. At some point MC could rise again like Leisure suit Larry.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes