Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I've played a lot of games , maybe some of my favorites aren't on the list

Thanks, I see you play a lot more games than I do. I supported DMD and Melody on Patreon for two years, now I still get all the updates from DMD (DMD 26 will be released on 2.05). My cute roommate I have, also supported (even the German version is from me). I don't know the other games. I have this week off so I will try one or two games from your list. I almost forgot my favorite game Big Brother (the German version is from me). It is the only game I know by heart. In my opinion it's only fun if you play without cheats.

View attachment 636256 View attachment 636257 View attachment 636258
Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacito

elxa

Mar 19, 2018
can anyone tell me how do haruka in the bar ? and vanessa massage ? thk

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2020
she loves family art and history. She is meh with other stuff, and loves a dirtjoke when she is smashed. Drink--pick two (include stuff she likes)--Drink--pick two (one more she likes and fashion or travel)--Drink--pick two, she should be drunk enough now to laugh her ass off at a dirty joke--Drink, drink. Her eyes will show how smashed she is. Just use rollback if she tells you to slow down.

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
I'm still playing this game. I think it is fine, but I guess the development has stopped. Someone posted a PDF of all the results. Are these what was finished in the game, or what was planned? The quest hint for Debby is stuck on 2, but I am at the point where we have sex whenever MC goes to the Nurses office. I got the initial message about Unknown Girl #1, but have not seen it since. Does the MC interact with this girl at some point? Any idea what I need to do? Debby is currently at 0 Shame, 59 Lust, 21 Sub.
thanks

Apr 10, 2020
The PDF had finished quests.
The developer intends to put out one final completion update, wrapping a few loose ends.
As for Debbie, you can get that option after her lust is over 50, but I have a feeling you miss it once you choose to blackmail Debbie beforehand. It may not come up for you again. It's a bit like Mia's massage, if you advance too far you miss it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
vanessa massage ? thk
1st beat her in swimming, 2nd offer to massage her (swimsuit on) if you have read massage book and get perfect massage, 3rd on 2nd or 3rd massage tell her that swimsuit prevents proper massage so tell her to be naked), 4th get perfect massages until she invites you to her room in the evening,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back a few pages (around 89/90) someone posted a great guide on Vanessa massage. Honestly it is freaking impossible without using that guide.
yea this https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-7-mobum.12182/post-2506471 and still even with that it's not that easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
The PDF had finished quests.
The developer intends to put out one final completion update, wrapping a few loose ends.
As for Debbie, you can get that option after her lust is over 50, but I have a feeling you miss it once you choose to blackmail Debbie beforehand. It may not come up for you again. It's a bit like Mia's massage, if you advance too far you miss it.

Ah ok. I do have saves, so maybe I will go back and see if I can pick it up. thks

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
mhh Iam suck in Hakura event 3 after I visit the class at 12 nothing happens the event just happens over and over again.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
no the class at 12 o clock where chloe pose the hint say visit the class at 12 o clock and I do but the hint wont change and the event is always the same.

Apr 10, 2020
Claire's Quest. People seem to like Headmaster (haven't tried it yet). But Long Live the Princess has to be one of the best games on the site atm--not sure that's hidden though. For the setting the witch trainer silver mod, and innocent witches is starting to get there though development was slow for a while. People rave about waifu academy, but the developer seems to suffer from narcolepsy. If you have PC people also rave about Bones Manor. Shag the Hag.

Reactions: anuragk

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Claire's Quest. People seem to like Headmaster (haven't tried it yet). But Long Live the Princess has to be one of the best games on the site atm--not sure that's hidden though. For the setting the witch trainer silver mod, and innocent witches is starting to get there though development was slow for a while. People rave about waifu academy, but the developer seems to suffer from narcolepsy. If you have PC people also rave about Bones Manor. Shag the Hag.
I have played them all. and do play the headmaster. It is an amazing game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know where these images come from inside the game. I can't find any reference to them anywhere

those are from mia's sex education (girl who gets fingered and fucked). she needs to be very shameless etc so sex-ed can be started. i assume you know where to find her.

Reactions: TheDevian
Apr 10, 2020
What cxx said. Debbie tells you mia is rubbish in sex ed. You offer to help. You find her alone in the class room every day at 4pm. You have to make her more shameless to proceed. Eventually you need her friend Keira's help. Keira is difficult to persuade so you need to work on her stats. Its like real life...gotta put in the effort to win the girl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if on my play debbie gave sex-ed or not no idea and for sure mia didn't do anything in front of class.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes