TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
don't need it and basically only ntr is if girls lose too many volleyball matches unless debbie and her hubby fucking at beach is counted as ntr.
Or the girls getting fondled in the hallways, or Haruka getting raped in the halls, or several of them at the beach and/or spa, and...

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Or the girls getting fondled in the hallways, or Haruka getting raped in the halls, or several of them at the beach and/or spa, and...
Where can I get Haruka raped in the halls scene? Everytime I open this thread, I get curious as to which scenes I've missed, there's too much for me to contain.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Where can I get Haruka raped in the halls scene? Everytime I open this thread, I get curious as to which scenes I've missed, there's too much for me to contain.
It is during the part where you paint on her and make her walk around the halls wearing nothing but paint. One of the male students comes along, and starts to molest her. You can choose to watch it or stop it and keep her for yourself.
What girls in beach and spa
Pam and Haruka have scenes in the hot springs, and I am not sure on the beach, I believe Annie and others have some scenes there where you can arrange for them to get molested on the beach, not sure what all that is about, as I avoid what I can of it.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
don't need it and basically only ntr is if girls lose too many volleyball matches unless debbie and her hubby fucking at beach is counted as ntr.
also, god I forget her name (I just woke up) the little Asian one, durring her sex ed training you can choose to show her to the class, and you bring a male classmate to be her partner instead of yourself

Reactions: TheDevian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
also, god I forget her name (I just woke up) the little Asian one, durring her sex ed training you can choose to show her to the class, and you bring a male classmate to be her partner instead of yourself
mia doesn't look that asian and i know she can be shared to class (screw that, they are all mine although only who hasn't been dicked is tina) but that isn't ntr either since at that route she isn't mc's fuckpuppet.

• Angry
Reactions: silversurfer1

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that one too.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
mia doesn't look that asian and i know she can be shared to class (screw that, they are all mine although only who hasn't been dicked is tina) but that isn't ntr either since at that route she isn't mc's fuckpuppet.
eh, you do everything but put your dick in her by that point, seems like more than enough for the people who cry about ntr to become attached.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
i only forced them to pose nekkid on hallway.
Its been a while since I play this game , but i think your shame or lust need to be of a certain level.
If the corruption level(can't remember which stat) is too low , she won't step out of the hall , at the next level she step out but tell the unnamed student off when he advance on her. If her corruption is high even then she will have sex . Its not really rape coz by the time she is totally corrupted and enjoy it and thank the unnamed student for a good time.

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
i tried to find the phone to call for shibari set and to the guy to fix the beach volleyball match. where is it>?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i tried to find the phone to call for shibari set and to the guy to fix the beach volleyball match. where is it>?
like roblet said and pref. after vanessa's massage or educating chloe (if hasn't finished that).

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes