mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i tried to find the phone to call for shibari set and to the guy to fix the beach volleyball match. where is it>?
at the bottom of the page to the right theres a picture that has "my room" on it and click it itll give you a list of things you can do in your room

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
at the bottom of the page to the right theres a picture that has "my room" on it and click it itll give you a list of things you can do in your room
Then my ASD game is corrupted. an error log comes out everytime i click my room. Does it mean i have to replay the whole game? Can anyone help?

Apr 10, 2020
on hold until dev figures things.
Is this the official word? The last official message I read here was that he planned a final update for "completion", though many people were asking him not to end the game. Other folk were asking him to put the game on hold and come back to it.

Either way, this game is a diamond in the rough.

Reactions: Steven Kimpton

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this the official word? The last official message I read here was that he planned a final update for "completion", though many people were asking him not to end the game. Other folk were asking him to put the game on hold and come back to it.

Either way, this game is a diamond in the rough.
final update is planned but until then on hold.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone know if getting the wig and clothes to continue with Mia require certain levels of lust/shameless/submission for any of the girls? I've tried searching the thread, and I've seen multiple posts for getting them: the wig has to be gotten first (though it appears some people have gotten it second), one of the girls has to mention the wig before you can find it, that you'll be able to find the wig after Chloe asks if you like Mia.

I know the clothes require you to spy on Tina in the showers at 8am, but I don't get the option to steal her clothes after watching her undress and take a shower. I know the wig is found in one of the lockers. What I can't find consistent answers for is on how to make those events available.

Apr 10, 2020
So, I got the wig just by searching the lockers when nobody is there. I don't remember needing a prompt. (You may need to search a few times).

If you play the mini game against Tina in the showers you will get an option to steal the clothes...I think you have to take them rather than watch her shower. So pick your reward. But if you take the clothes you also get another scene.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
Just played the card game (luckily I saved it first) I got the MC to lose, but an error screen appears. I played it on both punishment routs, but same error screen. Anybody know a fix for it?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes