chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
E10 = 10 didnt work. I removed the E10 instead. Plus using this method, I remove all the E10 values to get the gallery of pictures back.

Now as I proceed with game, the poker game is missing an apo file (or is it .rpy). Well I have seen that scenario, so it doesnt bother me so.

Well this game is interesting if if it is not for these errors.

PS: Cannot open console. not shift+o. I went to 00console and using notepad, there is no where to change value to true.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If you ever get tired of grinding shame, lust and submission there are some commands that can help you progress faster. I'll include steps for new players of Ren'Py games:
  1. Run the game at least once after unpacking.
  2. Get Unren, place Unren.bat in the game folder(e.g. C:\ASD-0.7-pc\), start Unren.bat, enable console.
  3. While in the game, open console with SHIFT+O
  4. Use the following commands to alter stats of the girls
    • a_lust = XX
    • a_shame = XX
    • a_subm = XX
  5. The above is for Annie. Replace the XX with the number you want and the initial letter of the command with the initial of the girl you wanna change stats for e.g. c_lust for Chloe or d_lust for Debby.
  6. Enjoy the game being less grindy.
I recommend not overdoing the increments you use the commands in, that way the game will flow more natural.

I've enjoyed this game a lot so far and can't wait for more of the NTR content to get introduced. It's nice that all of it is avoidable as well so everyone can enjoy the game.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you ever get tired of grinding shame, lust and submission there are some commands that can help you progress faster. I'll include steps for new players of Ren'Py games:
  1. Run the game at least once after unpacking.
  2. Get Unren, place Unren.bat in the game folder(e.g. C:\ASD-0.7-pc\), start Unren.bat, enable console.
  3. While in the game, open console with SHIFT+O
  4. Use the following commands to alter stats of the girls
    • a_lust = XX
    • a_shame = XX
    • a_subm = XX
  5. The above is for Annie. Replace the XX with the number you want and the initial letter of the command with the initial of the girl you wanna change stats for e.g. c_lust for Chloe or d_lust for Debby.
  6. Enjoy the game being less grindy.
I recommend not overdoing the increments you use the commands in, that way the game will flow more natural.

I've enjoyed this game a lot so far and can't wait for more of the NTR content to get introduced. It's nice that all of it is avoidable as well so everyone can enjoy the game.
Just be careful using those cheats, you can miss stuff if you go to fast.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would be fun to know all the increments to not miss them... Has anyone mapped those out yet?
No, but most of it is at least in 10's. For shame the most events I've seen are at 70, 50, 30, 20. Some may have other values. For lust and submission I have no idea.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think I get the code the dev wants us to paste when we win the swimming contest now. He put that in there because people were claiming it wasn't possible. Well, I won it.. it wasn't even hard when you've maxed your swimming. Don't remember what the code was any more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do i get the volleyball match and who is in the match
by going to your room and making phone call and settling a match day and in beginning your team has mia and annie and after match or 2 mia gets replaced with vanessa and opponent team has your step-sister and her friend.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What are the patreon policies dev talks about?
I can only think of one thing and that's incest. Debby has an incestrous relationship with her daughter.
My bad if it's something else. I don't know exactly where you're talking about.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
What are the patreon policies dev talks about?
I can only think of one thing and that's incest. Debby has an incestrous relationship with her daughter.
My bad if it's something else. I don't know exactly where you're talking about.
MC has a "step-sister" (which was probably just sister towards the beginning, don't remember if that was the case in the past) and Debbie and her daughter, the "medical treatment" with the milk was probably a red flag for Patreon, though not Patreon's fault, their payment processors have problems with any and all "adult content" passing through their wallets due to their religious beliefs (I think? correct me if I'm wrong). This caused a "great depression" on Patreon and a shitload of game developers said "fuck it" and closed shop and we now have a shitload of incomplete projects as we all have seen on this fine forum. Too many games with huge potential disappeared because of this!

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes